Kominato Ryosuke x Reader

PAST & PRESENT

~A/n: WARNING!!! LONG STORY AHEAD!!!!

Being a tall girl wasn't easy. Why you ask? There were a lot of disadvantages rather than advantages such as not being able to sleep in class, not like you'll do it but you know... in case. Lol or not being able to find a guy who's taller than you most of your classmates and senpais are either shorter than you or just the same height. The only advantage you could think of is that you could reach higher places. You and your brother managed to get your father's genes and became giants. In a family of four, only your mom was petite, the three of you were gigantic. Murasakibara Atsushi, your brother was a talented individual in basketball but he's like a big baby outside the court while you on the other hand is smart and manage to be top 1 in every exam but you suck at sports.

Both of you are polar opposites but you have five things in common, your height, stubbornness, laziness (from time to time), great looks and eating habits. It's quite a miracle that you still have a great figure despite eating junk food every single day without fail. You decided to attend Seido while he decided to attend Yosen. Your parents were very supportive of your decisions so it was a walk in the park to ask them to let you both stay at the dorms. They agreed since they also wanted to give you guys another sibling without being disturbed. Atsushi gave them a disgusted look while you just rolled your eyes. The sooner you both get out of the house the better since you never want to walk in your house with your mom and dad getting on at the entrance of the house as you opened the door. Both of you were scarred for life. Opening the front door became a huge trauma for you both.

Now, you were living a happy life in the dorms. Having fun in school, gaining friends and also a crush on someone who's shorter than you. Shocker, right? You never thought about having a crush on someone who's shorter than you since your tastes were tall men and well, rough or model looks. Why? Who would have a low standard when you're surrounded by tall guys and beautiful guys when you were in Teito? You were one of the managers there. Momo was in charge of strategies while you were in charge of their training menu. Being surrounded by the regulars had raised your standards in men. Who wouldn't when you always come face to face with a hot and stern captain like Nijimura, a smart and dangerous man like Akaashi, a serious and weird horoscope tsundere like Midorima, a delicate shadow like Kuroko, a naughty, cold and caring idiot like Aomine, a playful Haizaki, a beautiful model like Kise and an overprotective brother to complete the set?

The generation of miracles may have broken up already but that doesn't mean that they treat you girls like you never existed rather they still are overprotective of you and would call or text from time to time. Of course, you and Momoi were accustomed to the way they treat you but sometimes it's a pain in the ass. They may be miles away from you but they still know what you're doing, cough *AKASHI* cough. You love them to the moon and back but sometimes it's a little bit too much. You still hangout with the gang that's here in Tokyo but now that you're busy with school and baseball club, you stopped hanging out with them and they fully understand that.

It may be a secret to everyone but your best friends know that the reason you joined the baseball club and become a manager was because of a certain pink haired senpai that caught your eye. Miyuki who first became your friend grinned and gave you a paper to fill out while Kuramochi who Miyuki introduced you too, gave you a pat on the back and smirked. They look like shady people trying to sell you drugs. You sighed and filled out the paper. Kuramochi grabbed it as soon as you finished and ran to the couch's office to give your form. Facepalming, Miyuki chuckled and patted your head. "Aren't we good friends (F/n)-chan?" he asked smiling at you. Sighing, you nodded your head and flicked his forehead "But please behave or else I'll squish you" you said giving him an evil smile.