Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

LOCATIONS

Opening your eyes in the morning to see your boyfriend's back full of scratch marks made your cheeks burn as you remember the steamy night you both shared. Days before the trip, You were still debating whether to book the resort on the day of his birthday or a day before to welcome his birthday together. You groaned and your best friend looked at you weirdly. "What's bothering you?" She asked raising a brow. "It's just... I don't know which one is better booking the resort before his birthday or on the day of his birthday" you grumbled and she smiled.

It was rare for you to ponder over things for a long time since you mostly decide instantly or three days max but this time it was almost two weeks. She giggled seeing your grumpy face. "How bout doing both?" You waited for her to explain further. "Both of your exams end after lunch right? Then why don't you go to the resort after since you planned to book a 3 days 2 nights" she finished explaining and your eyes lit up. "That's sounds good. Since there won't be practice during those days" you smiled.

Both you and Kuramochi are in college and still playing on your fields, him in baseball and you in volleyball. It was a bit hard seeing each other on your first year but on your second year, you both decided to live together, both your parents agreed since you're practically engaged already just waiting to graduate and marry. Thankfully both sides were open minded so it was easy asking permission from them. You've been really really horny lately. Why? Cause you both are busy with school and clubs since it was almost tournament season.

When you arrive home, you'll usually shower first while he cooks the rice then after you take a bath, you'll cook dinner while he takes a bath or vice versa. After eating dinner, you'll just laze around then sleep or one of you falls asleep first due to exhaustion. Every weekend, on Saturdays you both have practice and on Sundays you both do chores so there isn't time for your lovey dovey escapades. So you planned to have your way with him after exams. Your teammate, who was your libero, just opened their family resort and she gave the team some brochures. Your eyes lit up as you saw the resort. This! This will be my gift for him! You thought smiling.

After asking her some details, you asked her if you could reserve a room good for 3 days. It's a good thing they're having a promo so you get to save quite a lot of money. You've been saving for almost a year now so you have more than enough. She gave you an okay and even told you she'll give you discount for your dinner for two nights. You also asked her for a little favor on your second dinner since it was his birthday you wanted to have a cake served and she agreed and will be giving you the menu by tomorrow. You hugged her and she patted your head. "Anything for our Ace and Kohai" she grinned.

Tomorrow came and you ordered and paid for the room and dinner ahead of time or else your boyfriend would pay for it again. Since he is the type to pay for almost everything or you'll have a huge argument before one of you steps down and let's the other pay. She gave you the resort's bank account as you transferred the money. She gave you an open date since you still weren't sure when you'll be staying since you asked the team and the answers were even. So you had no choice but to think it over.

Thank God your best friend gave you the final answer. You thanked her and texted your senpai. She replied with an okay. Your best friend also reserved a room there for a night since she was gonna spend their anniversary there too but they'll be coming on your second day there. "Let's go to the mall tomorrow? I need to buy a gift for my hubby" she said and you nodded. "Okay let's do that since we don't have much time left before the trip" you said before standing up from the bench. "Yeah. 3 more days. Then I'll see you later. I still have one exam left for today" you said waving her good bye as she smiled and nodded. "How could she still have high grades? When she doesn't study much?" She murmured.