Isashiki Jun x Reader

BEAUTIFUL GOODBYE

I count the ways I let you down on my fingers and toes but I'm running out

You and Isashiki were arguing again. It's been days since you were arguing and over something petty. You know how his temper is. So here you are getting on each other's throats. He says harsh words that caused you to shut your mouth and just looked at him hurt. A look of disbelief comes into your face and you turned your back at him. Ready to leave.

Clever words can't help me now. I grip you tight but you're slipping out

He'll then stop realizing what he just said was wrong. He'd hug you tight and say his sorry and you'll cry and forgive him but deep inside you were beginning to grow tired of this.

And I remember your eyes were so bright. When I first I met you, so in love that night and now I'm kissing your tears goodnight

Everytime he lays in bed, he'd often remember how you both met under the moonlight during his first year days. That's when he fell in love with you. It was love at first sight. Everything was doing alright until you both started to have a lot of arguments. It would lead you to crying in the end and him regretting what he said. You're now in bed sleeping with tears on your eyes. He sighed and went out of your room and laid at the couch.

The day that he dreaded has finally come. You had enough of his shit. You can't stand him anymore. All the things he said and did, you accepted it all without a fight since you love him, you forgave him. Now you finally got to your senses and decided enough is enough. It's time for you to let him go.

All the pain you try to hide shows through your mascara lines as they stream down from your eyes

He begged for you to reconsider, he promised never to do it again and you scoffed. "How many times has it been? How many times do I have to trust your 'I'm never gonna do it again'? How many times do I have to forgive you? Let's... Let's just stop Jun. I'm tired" you said sobbing. He could see the pain in your eyes.

He hugged you tight and you sobbed on his chest. "(F/n) please. Give me one more chance. I'm begging you." He sobbed and you shook your head. "I'm done Jun. I can't... Not anymore" he held you tight while you grabbed his cheeks and pulled him down, kissing him softly. "I love you Jun but I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry." You gently pushed him away and turned your back at him.

And let 'em go, let 'em fly holding back won't turn back time believe me, I've tried.

Days passed and he wasn't himself at all. All of his teammates were worried about him but the third years knew how toxic your relationship was. They did warn him a couple of times regarding the words he says during your fights but he'd just tell them to shut up. Now he's in a sorry state. Some third years were glad you finally realized your worth but some took pity in Isashiki.

Practice ended and Tetsu, Chris, Tanba, Masuko and Kominato talked to him. "Jun I think it's time for you to move on" Tetsu said patting his friend on the back. "You both deserve to be happy" Chris said. "If you're both destined to be together in the end, then time will come when your paths would meet again" Tanba said. "So for now, focus on making yourself better" Kominato patted him on the shoulder. "They're right. Don't beat yourself up" Masuko added.

He sobbed. They looked at one another and stayed silent. They knew he was holding it in. They just waited for him until he calmed down. "Thanks guys. I knew I was wrong and I regretted it day by day but seems like I was too late" he murmured. He didn't have the appetite to eat, he took a bath first then laid in bed. Thinking of you again.

Your eyes were so bright when I first I met you, how in love were we that night and now I'm kissing your tears goodnight and I can't take it, you're even perfect when you cry
Beautiful goodbye...

Lord I pray that our hearts will heal from all the pain we put each other through. It hurts thinking I won't be by her side through all her ups and downs anymore. If given the chance to be with her again someday, Then I swear I'll be a better person. Lord please let her find the happiness she deserves... With that he fell asleep with tears on his eyes.

~A/n: I feel like I need more angst in my content 😂

(F/n) first name

Bold - lyrics

Italics - thoughts