Kuramochi Youichi x Reader

DARING

Looking at a smirking Miyuki and Sawamura, Nabe and Nori shaking their heads, Haruichi looking at you with a worried expression and a lost Furuya made you nervous. Your danger senses were tingling nonstop and warning bells were ringing inside you head telling you to run the fuck away from them. "W-what?" you stuttered looking at them. "Remember the bet we promised a while back?" Miyuki grinned as you raised your eyebrow at him "What bet-" you flinched when Sawamura raised his exam papers all scores were 80 and above which made your jaw drop. "This bet" Miyuki said and you looked at him with wide eyes. "This must be fake" you murmured. "Sawamura scoring this high?" you continued and pinched your cheek. "Ouch! I'm not dreaming." You mumbled. You heard a 'hey!' coming from the Sawamura as you looked back at the three most sensible ones in the room, they all avoided eye contact.

Furuya is my last hope. You looked straight at him. Please tell me this is a fake paper these two evil creatures made. He looked at you before shaking his head. "That's real. My papers are at my bag if you want to look" he said as you plopped on your knees. "My last hope..." you whispered as Sawamura kneeled in front of you "We won the bet because I'm a genius" he proudly stated as you looked at him with a blank expression. He looked offended before you patted his head. "I'm pretty sure you just got lucky" you said looking back at Miyuki. "So? What is it that you want?" he gave you an evil smile as you gulped. "There is a recent trend where you are about to kiss him but then you'll avoid his lips at the last moment. You know that trend, right?" He asked. As you pondered for a bit then nodding. "Let's do that then. We will take a video at a safe distance in case" he grinned as you rolled your eyes. They all know that Kuramochi, your boyfriend, doesn't like this kind of stuff but it's not a bad thing to prank him once in a while and this is a harmless prank too. So you agreed and planned with them.

~A/n: kinda like this prank LOL

"Then let's do it after practice tomorrow" Miyuki said as you nodded. "(f/n)?" Kuramochi's head popped up the door as you turned towards him. "Yes?" he approached you and sat beside you. "I was looking for you. Can I borrow your history notebook? I fell asleep awhile ago so I didn't manage to copy the ones written on the board" he said as you nodded grabbing the notebook from your bag. "Thanks!" he kissed your cheeks then looked at the boys who were with you. "Why are you all together tho?" he asked as they shrugged. "Pitcher and Catcher meeting" Miyuki said as the rest nodded. "But Haruichi isn't a pitcher or a catcher" he raised a brow. Oh no! he's on to us! Sawamura thought. Miyuki gave Nabe a look asking for help but the other male shook his head. Miyuki looked at the pink haired male with pleading eyes as Haruichi smiled. "I just came to give Nabe-san his notebook since he dropped it a while ago" he answered. NICE HARUICHI! Sawamura and Miyuki thought. Nabe and Nori sighed looking at you. Poor (f/n)/(l/n)-senpai. She shouldn't have played with the devils now she's caught up in their schemes.

The said day finally came and you were talking with Miyuki and Sawamura on the field as Haruichi was distracting Kuramochi at the side near the entrance of the field. Furuya was at the dugout taking out his phone to record behind Kuramochi while Miyuki and Sawamura will be taking the video at the side. Nabe and Nori just sighed hopping this doesn't go out of hand. Taking deep breaths, you began to walk towards Kuramochi and Haruichi. I'm going to regret this... Am I? you arrived and told Haruichi that you needed to talk to Kuramochi. He left to go to Nabe and Nori. "What is it babe?" he asked as he smiled down at you. "Uhm... Youichi I..." you trailed. He waited for you to say something but instead you pull his cheeks down and your lips were close to his before you swerved your head to the side and began to back away from him. He was frozen on his spot until he looked directly at you as flinched.

He walked towards you as you backed away further until your back was pressed against the steel wires of the field. You paled and looked up at a smiling Kuramochi. "Where do you think you're going my precious (f/n)?" he growled out as you felt shivers down your spine. "I- Uh..." he pulled your cheeks before whispering "You're actually quite daring provoking me like this" your eyes widened as he kissed your lips and forcing his tongue to enter yours as you moaned. He pulled you by the waist and placed one hand on your cheeks. He nibbled on your bottom lip before biting it. He pulled away looking at your panting figure and a little bit of blood was visible on your bottom lip. He smirked before licking it and looking at Miyuki's direction before flipping his middle finger while you placed your head on his chest in a daze. "Next time don't ever do that or else the team will have a live show. Understand?" he pulled your chin as he warned you. Nodding your head, he kissed you lips softly before walking towards Miyuki and Sawamura who was running for their lives.

Furuya's face flushed as Haruichi approached him. "Are you alright?" he asked as the taller male nodded. "I- I'm- W-what did I just see?" he mumbled as Haruichi chuckled. "So innocent..." he muttered as Furuya fanned himself. Nabe went over to you as you still haven't caught up to reality. He chuckled and patted your head. "You should behave yourself next time" Nabe said as you nodded. "Good girl" he patted your head. Nori approached you and looked at your lip "Is your lip alright?" he asked as you blushed furiously and covered your face with your hands. "I- It's okay" you stuttered as they both laugh. "Come back here Sawamura!!!" Kuramochi's voice echoed throughout the field. "Send the video on the group chat Sawamura! Faster!!!" Miyuki shouted from the opposite side of the field. "I'm on it captain!" the pitcher said as he sent it to the group chat. Miyuki saved it in a flash while Sawamura was currently being wrestled down by your boyfriend.

*After story*

- Seido's Crackheads-

*BAKAmura sent a video

Captain Four Eyes: Thank you for your hardwork and sacrifice @BAKAmura

*Ace-sama sent a video*

Pink Devil: lol he told me to send it here and delete it. He can't handle it.

Nice Guy Tojo: Poor Furuya.

KANEmaru: You guys broke him. He's been muttering to himself for quite sometime now.

Cheetah: I'll have my revenge on you soon. Be prepared @Captain Four Eyes @BAKAmura @Ace-sama

BAKAmura: What?! You already tackled me to the ground!!!

Cheetah: Did I fucking stutter?

BAKAmura: 😭🔫

Wolfie: Serves you right Senpai.

BAKAmura: Why would you say that?! I thought you're on my side!! 😔

Wolfie: I support you and all but you're an idiot. 🤷‍♀️

Captain Four Eyes: ^

Nice Guy Tojo: ^

KANEmaru: ^

Cheetah: ^

Pink Devil: ^

Ace-sama: ^

BAKAmura: I don't think you're the one to talk @Ace-sama you freaking virgin!

BAKAmura: no!!! Even you Haruichi?!

~A/n: I need an innocent Furuya for me to corrupt. Lol joke. 😂

(l/n) last name

(f/n) first name

Italics - thoughts