80

Skyla POV
When my Uber finally got me home I went straight up to my room. It was after 3 cause I told my driver to stop at McDonald's.

My dad was talking to me but I shut him out. Then I heard a knock at my door. "ughhh daddy I just want to be left alone" then the door opened.

I turned around with an attitude and seen my nephew sweet little face. "Hey auntie Sky um I'm sorry for coming in here while you don't wanna be bothered" I stopped him

"Nooo Cj it's fine you're fine come here" I said patting on the bed. He came and jumped up there. "I didn't see you when I came in" "I know I was in the back yard with Friendly and my Pj well we had to go home real quick and My granddad said to come cheer you up so here I am"

"So sweet how about we go to your dad house" I said. That was an excuse to get away from my house and my lien ass parents.

When we came down stairs my dad looked at me then back at Cj. "Good looking out lil man" he said to him and I rolled my eyes. "What pj go home for" I said with an attitude "Oh him and Dre went over there for something y'all go take Friendly for a run around the neighborhood he always in the backyard" he said and Cj ran back there to get him as I stood there waiting on him.

"You ok Sky" my dad asked "Yea daddy I'm fine" "You know you can talk to me baby girl" "Yea sure" I said and before he can say anything Cj came and we went out the door. How he gone sit there and say I can talk to him about anything and he know he lied right to my face.

Friendly ran down the street and Cj chased after him. I liked living in the gated community but when they get done with the house they was suppose to build for me and KK imma just let her,her baby and Tre live there they gone need a place to stay.

Cj and Friendly ran basically the whole area. It's a big circle with all our houses. Our house, my granny house, Pj house then Uncle Dave house and behind our house sine we had the most space thats where the construction workers been building the other house.

When Cj and Friendly came running around again I was just making it past Pj house and they was coming out the door. My eyes locked on Dre and his on mines. "CJ come here boy" Pj yelled out to him and he said to Dre "Imma let y'all talk" then he brushed passed me.

Dreshon POV
When I got to Pj house he immediately knew what I wanted to see. He replayed all the times King and Sky was alone and it was just twice. It didn't have no audio but the picture was clear.

He showed me the time they was sitting on the couch and I guess that's when she asked him that stuff and then that time he followed her up the stairs. It didn't show upstairs just her running down the steps and running into Pj.

Pj said "Ion really think they did anything man cause when I got up there the bed or nothing was messed up and Sky looked scared tbh" I nodded at him and then we went outside and that's when I seen Sky.

When Pj said he was gone let us talk and walked away I stood there waiting in her to come towards me as I was coming to her. "Dre, I really didn't do anything with King" "I know" he said and then he took both of my hands and put them around his neck while he put his hands around my waist.

"Sky don't even disrespect me no more, even if you didn't even mean it that way just don't do that shit" she nodded looking up into my eyes "I'm sorry for being mean to you too you know stuff like that" she nodded again "Im sorry too Dre" she said and said "So what does this mean" "It means you my girl" "so what we can't be friends anymore" she said laughing "get the fuck outta here didn't you just try to fuck yo friend" I said and then she started singing that Yo Gotti song "Bestfriend"

"I just wanna fuck yo bestfriend for one night only"

"aite bestfriend lets go do that I owe you some act right anyways" she smiled at me and grabbed my hand going to my car.

I was kind of glad that I didn't see what King was saying they did on the videos. I know I can trust her and I know she she all for me. I looked over at her as we drove down the rode and smiled.

Kasely POV
When we got down the street from my house and Tre seen his brother car he blew his horn at him.

Tre punched in our gate code and he drove in. "I would take you to my house but I already had you all day" "It's cool I gotta talk to my mama and daddy anyways" I said to him.

"KK you know I love you right" "Yes Tre" "Aite then just call me when you get settled and shit" "Oooo babe can you bring me some Banana nut muffins and hot Cheetos later" "Yea yo pregnant ass" he said and he rubbed my stomach and leaned in kissing me. "I'll be back around 7 some I gotta go catch my brother for this money" I nodded as he opened my door letting me out.

When I got in the house My daddy and Pj was sitting in the living room and my mama was at the island mixing Cj some chocolate milk in the glass. "Hey everybody" "Hey baby how you feeling" "I'm good hey mama y'all can I talk to y'all later" when I said that my daddy looked up. "You ok KK" he asked and I nodded.

I went to sit by Pj cause I wanted to mess with him about being in jail. "Did you drop the soap" "ha ha you real funny" he said to me nudging me a little" "Aite Pj you better keep yo hands off my child before you be back in jail this time with me in there with you" we all laughed and Friendly came jumping on the couch with us.

"Nope Friendly get yo was off my couch and you done been all around this neighborhood" my dad said. "Come on boy let's go get a bath" I said "Cj go help yo auntie bath Friendly" Pj said and he hopped down off the stool and followed me to bath Friendly.

I looked back at mama and she was looking at her phone.

"I guess yo sister and Dre back together come look at this" She said holding her phone up

I still, he still, we still 💙
Liked by ShayThaDon, DaveDave, PJ400 and 1,346 people

Comments are turned off

"Mama you got your arm cast off" "Yea you just noticing" she said "well hello I just got here" I said and I told Cj to come on so we can bath Friendly.

Comment and Vote guys ✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾