91

Kasen POV
"Baby get up" I said to Shayla as she was laying on my chest I really had to piss. Last night Shayla and I cuddled and talked and everything.

We talking about Cj and KK unborn and how we was young and was finna be grandparents. We even slipped in memories of Dave. The good ones. After I got done pissing I heard the front door and close and our room door being busted open.

I washed my hands and walked in there to see Skyla crying her eyes out. "HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME, WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE YOU LYING ASS MFS AS PARENTS"

That took me there fr I ain't never thought about beating Skyla ass more than I did right now. "DF YOU JUST SAY" Shayla sat up in the bed as we both looked at her up side her head.

"HERE" she said handing me a paper and I read it then gave it to Shayla. "So you got the balls to come here in and question she we did for you as parents so you could be safe" I said. "I ASKED ABOUT MY BIRTH FATHER AND YALL LIED AND YOU KILLED HIM" she said looking at me.

"Shayla talk to her before I lay my hands on her" I said walking back and forward. I can't believe this shit.

Shayla POC
"Skyla, Giovanni was a bad man" "NO YALL ARE BAD, YOU DIDNT EVEN TRY TO CONTACT HIM WHEN HE LEFT TO LET HIM KNOW YOU HAD ME" "HOW DF WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT, HE LEFT ME and YOU STARVING"

"HE DIDNT LEAVE GRANDAD SENT HIM AWAY IF YOU ASK ME ALL OF YALL ARE TO BLAME" "OK FIRST OF ALL LOWER YO TONE WE STILL YOUR DAMN PARENTS"

"Mama I'm saying he wanted to know me and was willing to fight in court for it but y'all killed him" "HE WANTED TO RUIN OUR FAMILY" "How he just wanted visitations rights" "Skyla he wanted me, he stalked us he sat in the trees watching us, he disrespected your father numerous of times and did I mention he KILLED YOUR UNCLE AL"

I looked at Kasen when I said that. He was so mad at Sky for even stepping to him the way she did. It was almost like she took his side over ours.

"You had your father all alone. Kasen loved you the moment he met you. Giovanni didn't want you KK he wanted me he wanted us he didn't like the fact I was with Kasen, and what I went through before I met Kasen was all because of him. I trusted him with my everything and he left me without even looking to contact me. I know my dad sent him away but anybody in their right mind would have tried to contact their girl right"

"But y'all lied to me" "We was trying to protect you Skyla. We was wrong for lying but I still don't regret not having him in your life. He worked with enemies on the day your sister was born he died he sat up a plan to kill Kasen and your grandfather just so he can have you and me"

I looked at Kasen again and he just walked out slamming the door behind him. "Sky, he left me pregnant and alone, my mother didn't feed me most of the time, she didn't want to take me to the doctor when you was born she even made me call you my sister because she didn't want people to know her 15 year old daughter had a baby"

"But he wanted to know me, I could've know where I can from y'all lied to me" "Sky, I can't stress it enough the moment he seen me with Kasen he got envious" "You hurt that man in there. He loves you, and you're in here defending a man who you barely knew. He killed his Uncle the only man he knew as a father and bragged about it and you think Kasen just killed him out of spite because he wanted you in his life"

"Mama, I didn't know" "This letter is bullshit he did wanna take me to court about you but like I said it was just to have access to me at all times and to get under Kasen skin"

"You was Kasen's first child before we even got Pj it was just you, Kasen adopted your gave you his last name and loved you like a father suppose to love his child, you called him a liar and a killer, ion want no apology from you but Kasen he needs one I seen his heart break when he walked out that door"

Sky left out the room and I called Kasen but he didn't answer. I know he upset. Hell I was upset. How did she even get this letter. I laid back and drew everything in.

Kasen POV
I Drove around the city drinking and smoking. Really mad asf. My own daughter looking at me sideways, hating me because of some words from a dead man.

I took her in gave her everything and loved her and she do me like this. We lied to protect her and I killed him for killing my Unlce Al. Her and Shayla was blowing my phone up but I didn't wanna talk to nobody.

I wish Dave was here. He would know what to do. I pulled up to my uncle Al old pawn shop and posted up out there. Really just itching for a nigga to try me today.

Comment and Vote guys 🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🖤