43

Kasely POV
Me, Tre and Friendly was laying in my bed. "Baby" "Yea Tre" "Imma stop selling drugs when I graduate, I mean I have a lot of money saved up cause I was gonna leave once I graduated but I gotta be here for you and Nemo" "I thank you for that" "You don't gotta thank me,who knew I'd be in love with yo ass and you having my first child, we was just best friends at first"

"I gotta tell my parents Tre, I'm so scared though" "I mean what can they do, they can hurt you" "Yea but they can be very disappointed in me" "I mean yea but they will get over it" "how did you parents take it" "I told you they can't tell me what to do, I'm grown and make my own money, hell ion even live with them my mama gone ask was you keeping it" "why would she ask that" "I couldn't even tell you but my pops shut her down real quick, I'm sleepy let's gts before yo mama nem come home and make me leave" he said kissing me.

As he drifted to sleep I scrolled the internet for baby names. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a girl because Grandma Brenda came to me in my dreams about it. I'll tell my mama nem soon.

When I woke up it was about 4 in the morning and surprisingly Tre was still there beside me him and Friendly, I swear Friendly is so old and clingy.

I eased out of bed and soon as I was getting up Tre popped his head up. "What's wring where you going" "Im just going to the bathroom go back to sleep" I said to him. I went out my room and was going to the bathroom down the hall but my mama nem door was cracked so I went to they bathroom cause it was closer.

I turned on the light and was about to shut the door when my daddy popped up. "KK you alright" "Yea daddy just gotta pee" "why you didn't go to y'all bathroom" "it was too far to walk" "it's not Kasely just use the bathroom and go back to bed and tell Tre he not slick up in there sleep he better be lucky you don't feel good" "Kasen leave them alone and go back to sleep" my mama said. I laughed and shut the bathroom door.

For a second stuff was normal and I thought about just walking out there telling them about baby Nemo but then I heard my dad talking.....

"Im just saying Shayla, we shouldn't have left them here and they have sex and what if KK end up pregnant" "She not fucking Kasen that child in there is sick but if she did have sex as much as they alone I'm sure she know or even Tre know to wrap it up" "ion even wanna think about them and sex and wrapping it up, but you know im not wrapping up no time soon or pulling out"

Then I flushed the toilet cause it was getting spicy. I washed my hands and left out closing their door "leave the door open so we can hear y'all" "Daddy we literally just sleep"

See now I know I'm not telling them shit. I'll wear big clothes to hide my belly growth as Nemo gets bigger and when Tre graduate we can find us a place cause I know they gone put me out.

I got back in the room and laid down and Friendly big self laid on my stomach. I think he knows about Nemo.

Skyla POV
I was sitting at Pj house he was gone. I lied to my daddy about going to Dre house, instead I went to Ms.Parker house cause she seemed to know everything.

Flashback to earlier .....
When we left the hospital and I got grandaddy car I called Ms.Parker and asked her can I come to her house to talk, you know old people like to gossip so Agreed.

When I finally made it there she met me in and told me to make myself at home. "So dear Skyla what is it you wanna talk about" "Um Shayla and Amanda" "Oh your sister/mother well what you wanna know, it's not like I know much cause I started keeping you after Amanda left but I know a little something"

"What about the company she would keep" "who Shayla she didn't have much people over just her friend girl." "I was talking about Amanda" "Oh Amanda she had tons of people in and out her house, she had partied almost every night, some say that she was selling drugs right out of her apartment"

"So do you know this man" I showed her the only picture I had of the man that fell out my mama journal, I it think was my mama boyfriend hopefully Ms.Parker know.

"Ohhhh yeaaa thats Giovanni he was always so sweet" "Who is that" "Well rumor has it that he and Amanda had something going on he was always over there and he even came back looking forward Amanda I guess it was little after y'all moved in with th...

"Ohhhh yeaaa thats Giovanni he was always so sweet" "Who is that" "Well rumor has it that he and Amanda had something going on he was always over there and he even came back looking forward Amanda I guess it was little after y'all moved in with that drug dealer I never liked him but he like Shayla so I guess I can approve of him" "That's my dad Ms.Parker you can't be talking bout him like that" "Well I guess since he did take you in a raise you as his own, I'm happy for you"

"Ms.Parker do you have any idea where I can find this Giovanni person" "Not that I know of, I haven't seen much of him lately he probably moved away again like he did before" she said. "Well Ms.Parker imma talk to you later" "Ok Skyla you tell Shay I still wanna see her" I nodded and left out her apartment.
Flashback over......

I was still waiting on Pj to come home as I thought about everything that Ms.Parker told me. I kind of remember him though I can't put my finger on it. Whatever happened when I was a kid Pj knew because he was alright right there so I would ask him if he know this Giovanni person.

Comment and Vote guys🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🖤🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾🤎