52

PJ POV
"What the fuck you mean to get away from me you know what I'm taking to ass to court" Pj please let me just explain" "what you got to explain, you kept my son away from me and you named him after me. Yea I called Shooter and he did the whole run down. Carter Jackson Stewart. You know before Kasen adopted me my name was Percy Jackson but I see you have him your last name"

"After I found out about me being pregnant I wasn't going to go away for school I was gonna stay with you, but my parents made me, they didn't want the baby around your family" "why not" "Because they heard about your father and grandfather, then I thought about the time you was kidnapped and I just didn't want that for Carter but"

"But what" "But then a few years later you graduated college and then you became CEO of your company so I th going I'd come back" "You came back because I had money I been had money my fucking daddy own all this shit" "NO PJ I came back because you was CEO you was living a legit life and I thought it would be good for your son to be around that so he can grow up and be successful just because you are"

"Trinity my pops been in the game way before he adopted me, he been told me that lifestyle wasn't gone be the lifestyle I pick, you could've had my son with me and I would've raised him right just like Kasen raised me right," "It's not too late" "it is ion even know him" "you can get to know him Pj" "We gotta take this slow this is really a lot to handle" I said getting up leaving. I still had blood dripping off my face, I needed to go home and get cleaned up.

I didn't tell Trinity about me being in the game now for all she know is my legit. I plan to keep it that way cause if she ever find out we gone be back at square one and I won't be able to see Carter.

Skyla POV
It was going on 9:30 when Dre walked in. "You're here early" "You checked on your moms today" "Nah I'm letting her get her rest I'll go see her tomorrow after class" "Sky are you ok you know to be going to class" "Yea I'm fine" "Whatever you say" he said walking up the stairs.I went to school to get my mind off KK and my mama.

My phone started ringing and it was my daddy "wassup daddy mama ok" "she good I'm outside Dre house come on" "Daddy but I'm staying here" "Skyla Sinclair don't make me get out this car" I smacked my lips going upstairs to get my shoes.

Dre was in the shower so I walked in "my daddy making me come home" "Aite well call me when you get there" he said sticking his head out to give me a kiss. He was too friendly about letting me leave.

I went outside and got in the car. I folded my arms and had an attitude the whole way home. When we got there I sat in the car "Skyla get out and come on" "Daddy ion wanna go in there I wanna go back to Dre house" "Dre was the one who told me to come get you" "HE DID WHAT"

"Yeap he did because he really worried about you and what you said to KK" When he said that I looked at him. Why did Dre tell him? "So if you know what I said to KK then you know she pregnant and should've been told y'all" "You coming into the house and all of us gone have a talk" "I bet your precious son Pj not coming" I said and got out slamming the door.

"YEA YOU RIGHT PJ NOT COMING BECAUSE HE GROWN" he yelled as I walked in the house "IM GROWN TOO DADDY" "I done already told you that you not GROWN until I'm not paying your college tuition and giving you money" Ugh ! I went in the house and sat on the couch.

After a while he came back down with Tre and Kasely. At first we all sat there in silence until my daddy spoke.

"Sky apologize to your sister" "Mmmcht why I gotta go first he stuff is the biggest" "It's ok daddy" KK said and for the first time since I left the house I looked into her eyes and seen all the sadness she carried then she began to talk.

Kasely POV
"It's ok daddy" I said. She really meant what she said so I had to just deal with it. "Daddy I'm sorry for getting pregnant it was a mistake and being the reason mama crashed" and Tre grabbed my hand "I told you it's not your fault and you don't gotta be sorry about Nemo" he said and my daddy looked at him with a who is Nemo face.

He blew his breath and said "Tre you talk when it pertains to you" "I'm not trynna be rude by KK do pertain to me and the baby she carrying pertains to me so with all due respect I'm not finna sit here and let her blame herself for everything when for one I helped make the baby and he wasn't a mistake and for two her moms being in the hospital was an accident"

"Tre it's ok" I said then my daddy said "Tre I like how you take up for her and how you look out for her. And KK, the baby not a mistake, I'm not mad at you a little disappointed but I'm here with you every step of the way of Tre not hogging you all the time, the mistake was not using protection but you learn from shit like that, I'm not gone disown you or nothing you are still my little girl"

When he said that I got up and hugged him so tight. "Oh and your mama told me to tell you congratulations and she can't wait to meet it" "Um daddy we don't call the baby an it we named he or she Nemo" my daddy laughed and then he looked at Sky.

I really didn't need an apology from her. I asked my daddy can I be excused and he nodded "Tre go home and get some rest I got her tonight" He looked at me and then my daddy also said "I know only Jesus can drag you out but don't make me have to shoot you out" he said and we started laughing.

I was so happy my daddy accepted Nemo. His approval was everything. Tre headed out not before he stayed in the bathroom with me while I showered he acting like imma fall or some. I see how overprotective he gonna be.

Kasen POV
Sky still sat in her spot on the couch. "Sky you didn't apologize to your sister" "Daddy I'll do it on my own terms" "You just something else why are you so angry" she jumped her shoulders "can I go to my room now" she said and I nodded pointing at the stairs. At least I got through to one of the kids I said to myself and headed to my man cave to smoke a L I needed it.

A little while later I was sitting chilling in my office when I heard the doorbell ring. I waited to see if Sky was gonna go answer it but she didn't so I got up going.

When I answered the door and seen PJ face I took out my gun. "Who df I'm finna have to kill" I said and he walked passed me.

PJ POV
I wasn't finna tell my daddy about Black because I was gonna handle him on my own, it's not even about getting that spot at the top anymore It's personal now that he mentioned my mama and beat my ass.

"Nobody" I said "Aite then tough guy" he replied. "Daddy I really have to tell you something" I said, I realized I called him daddy he know it's serious when I say that shit cause he always been pops saying daddy to another man is gay even if it was my daddy lol.

"What is it, business good ion need shit else on my plate " "Yea that's straight" "well what" "come to find out Trinity son is my son, she was pregnant when she left" "why she never tell you" "She said it's because of the life we was raised around and shit" "So she think the lil nigga wouldn't be protected" "man pops ion know I just know she said she came back because she seen I was Having a successful life CEO and shit of my own Company"

"So she back to gold dig" "Nah she said she came back so the kid can be around so he can see how successful I am and be successful too" "Do she I raised you to be who you are" "Yea I told her that" "wait so she don't know you're in the game do she" He asked and I shook my head no.

"She not gone find out either, Imma get to know my son and raise him like you raised me and make sure he don't ever have to join the game" "You never had to join it Pj you wanted to" "Yea I had my reasons but he not gone ever have a reason to join." I said and got up going upstairs.

"Imma go holler at Sky" "Goodluck with getting that stubborn girl to talk" he said and I laughed going up the stairs.

Comment and Vote Guys 🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🖤