77

Kasely POV
It was going on lunch and I was waiting on Tre to come get me. I been had a stank attitude every since I saw the principal. When he finally pulled up I threw my bag in the back and got in the car.

"Wassup what made you change your mind" "Just didn't wanna be here anymore" I said and he nodded pulling off from the school.

I looked out the window as we drove down the highway. When it hit me "babe I gotta pee" "Come on KK, we just got on the rode not even 20 mins ago you should've used the bathroom before we left" "I didn't have to pee then" "Aite imma find the nearest rest stop so you can pee" I nodded my head.

"Babe what do you think about adoption" "What you talking about" "I'm saying once the baby come we give it up for adoption" "when did we start calling Nemo an it and df we not doing that shit, where all this coming from" "Im just saying I still have my senior year and college to think about and you, Well we know you not gone really stop trapping look at you now going to deliver that shit to another state ion think a baby should be raised in this type of environment"

"I'm not getting wtf you saying Kasely" "Nothing nvm" "No we ain't got shit but open road to talk so let's talk, I told you once I make enough I'm out, getting us a place an everything why you can't think I can't be more" "I didn't say you couldn't be more, I was just saying you not gone get out the game that fast money the best money"

"True, but when you got a family and a girl that's smart as you that don't want that lifestyle I gone do what I can to make you happy I told you I love you Kasely wtf man where is this coming from" he asked and I was silent for a minute and tears just came down.

"Did you know I have to go back to my granny school next year" I said sniffing "Why" "Because the principal basically said they didn't want a pregnant girl at their school" he was quiet for a minute and then he said.

"So this is not about me this is about you" "Tre I, I just don't know what to do, you know how much my education mean to me" "FUCK THAT PRINCIPAL look at your moms, she had you at the start of college she sat out and she still became successful, look I meant what I said I'm out the game once I get enough money and as far as help goes, my folks your folks are all willing to pinch in"

"ok Tre" "Nope say daddy" I smiled at him "Ok daddy" "now give me a kiss talking about giving my kid up for adoption If my baby wasn't inside you girl I would've beat that back in" I laughed at him and the rest of the way to Memphis was good until I had to pee again lol.

PJ POV
After I woke back up I went downstairs and Sky was still laying on the couch. "You might as well move in" I said coming down and she jumped up. "PJ I DIDNT KNOW YOU WAS HERE" "Yea i got home this morning" "Lil sis why yeen at school" "Just don't feel like it" "Ummhuh I know that face tell me what wrong"

"I just don't wanna talk about it with you, no offense" "It's cool" "Yea so how was your one night night in jail" "Shit it was I had worst days when I was in foster homes just can't believe Trinity man" "Yea that was messed up on her part" "Yea it's cool though, my main concern is Cj fuck all that extra shit" I said and then the door bell ring.

Skyla POV
PJ and I was just talking when the door bell rung. He got up to answer it. Then my uncle Shaydon and Dre walked in and my eyes got buck. I haven't even seen him since he broke up with me some days ago.

"Wassup Pj we just came to check on you" Uncle Shaydon said "I'm good unc wassup Dre" "What's good Pj" he said and he looked at me but hurried up and looked away.

"I'm finna go to the house Pj" "Aite sis" "See you uncle Shaydon" I said and he came and gave me a kiss on my cheek and I grabbed my shoes and went out the door.

Dre POV
I'm not even gone lie I miss Sky and it ain't been been long but she disrespected me and that shit foul. I told her we gone get King so she can be safe and shit but me and her done.

I can't help but to see her though cause her uncle was my right hand man and her pops was my boss. I listened to Pj and Shaydon talk and I took my phone out to text her.

Me: Stuff shouldn't be weird when we around each other. Just because we don't do together don't mean we don't have to be friends.

Sky: It's cool. I'll speak next time.

She looked like some was bothering her but maybe it was just her seeing me that made she look like that. What should I care though, all this could've bee avoided and we'd still be together but whatever.

Pj and Shaydon was talking none stop since I drove I told Shaydon "Imma be back man but if not get yo brother n law or brother to take you home" "Aite man, don't be trying to fuck with my niece you not slick you leaving cause she leaving" "Nah man you know I told you we was done I'm just going home I'll let you talk to your nephew just meet me at the trap later" he nodded.

I swear I'm just 19 but I been grown all my life. I fucked with Shaydon ass from the first time I met him even out shinned him a few times that's why Kasen like me cause I get shit done at my young age.

When I left out the door, I seen Sky sitting on the step. "I thought you was gone" "I was but I forgot I didn't wanna go home right now" "Oh" I said walking off and then one I got in my car I looked back at her and she looked miserable.

Fuck, she know I still loved her ass, I can't even let her sit right there and pout when I know some wrong with her. So I let my window down. "Aye Sky, come here" she got up coming to my side. "You good" "I'll be fine Dre" "Wanna go to my crib since you don't wanna go home" "Um Yea" she said and she walked over to the passenger side and got in the car.

I turned on Yung Bleu "Dick and Tissues" and drove out the gated community where they lived.

"You got issues, I got Dick and Tissues, I can't Lie I miss you, just call me when you need me I got dick and tissues"

Comment and Vote guys 🖤🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤