103

Kasely POV
After we waited on Sky and the rest of the family Tre and I went for a walk around our lil neighborhood. I'm glad my daddy letting Tre move in with us.

When we came to our soon to be house we stopped in front of it and then I said to Tre. "You ready to be waking up to me every night" "Yea I can get use to that but we gotta do some about your dragon breath" he said laughing and I hit his arm"

"Let's go in" "Nah baby yo pops said it's still some wet paint and you don't need all them fumes in yo system carrying my baby" "Ugh we move in literally in two days so then fumes is not gonna hurt"

He looked at me and then I grabbed his hand pulling him inside. It was nice. Wood floors and nice view. It was 4 bedrooms 2 at the bottom and 2 at the top. Sky need to hurry up and have a baby so we can have our Lil family here with our men.

"I'm gonna take upstairs." I said and then Tre followed me up there. "This will be our room and that room across from ours will be the baby's room" then we went inside there and I started talking about everything that's gone be in the room.

"We need a rocking chair too bae" Tre was just agreeing to everything. "And when SHE gets older we're gonna paint her room yellow or pink" "What makes you think Nemo gonna be a girl" "I told you I just have my reason and I besides every hoe's first child is a girl" "Oh so I'm a hoe" "you was before you got with me I got you right now me and your daughter" I said and he laughed.

Honestly I just remember in my dream of grandma Brenda that she said my baby was a girl. "Tre wrapped his arms around me from the back and we looked out the window.

"I'm glad to be started this family with you KK, you're everything" I turned around and kissed him passionately until I started coughing. "Come on let's get you outta here" he said and I followed him out the house.

Pj POV
Trinity and I drove from the Comic-Con to my mama house cause my pops said he wanted to tell us something.

"Glad you came with me Trinity" "You're welcome I remember how much you love those things, you remember when we was kids you asked me did I think you was lame because you like super heros"

"Yea and you told me that you was lame too so it didn't matter about what I liked cause you liked me for who I was, yea you was real smooth Trinity" she laughed and we pulled up to my parents house and I seen my mama, granny and  Cj walking from my granny house.

He ran towards the card and my mama said "Cj wait until they park" and he stopped in his tracks.

When we got out he ran straight to his mama. "I missed you mommy" "I missed you too baby you been having fun with your grannies" "Yes we watched movies and made popcorn necklaces last night" he said then he hopped down and came hugging me.

"Hey pops" the he hit me in the stomach "I don't like Batman" and then he ran off to my mama and I was chased him. "You think she can save you" I said grabbing him throwing him in the air as he laughed.

When I put him down we walked in the house and I asked my mama what dad wanted to talk about but her guess was as good as mines and she said she was going to go get him.

Kasen POV
I called everybody to come to my crib. I was really wanting to tell Shay what I wanted to tell her in in front of everybody well our family.

I was in my man cave with Shawn and Shaydon, we was waiting on Pj grown ass he was still at that Comic-Con shit, I thought he got over that super hero shit when he got his first body but guess not.

"You sure you wanna do this again" "After the year we had" Shaydon said "Yea this the best thing I can think of that's gone make Shay happy" "Well I'm all for it, just wish Dave was here man" I said and it got quiet.

I took a pull from my blunt and I heard Shay scream "Pj here" and then we all went up the stairs back out to the patio in the backyard.

Everybody was sitting around the table looking at me as I stood there in front of everybody. "So baby what you got to tell us" Shay said grabbing my hand.

I looked around at everybody and then I spoke. "Shit I know this year been crazy as hell, but we pulled through. We took some Ls" I said thinking about Dave and Brenda. "But We got some new editions to the family" I said looking at Pj, Trinity, and Carter "They gave me my first grandson and then my babygirl finna give me my second grandchild, let's not forget London is carrying the legacy of Dave and I couldn't be more happier about that, but fr I'm 36 years old,

I was 22 when I met Shayla and she was 17, I married her at 18 cause I knew she was gone be mines forever, we didn't have no big wedding we got married at the court house and shit had the reception at Shawn's crib but anyways what I'm trying to say"

I grabbed Shayla's hand and she stood up and I got down on my knee pulling out a ring box. Sky dramatic ass started saying "Awwwwwwww" and I looked at her and smiled turning my attention back to Shayla.

"Can you do me the honor of renewing our vows and being my wife again" I said and she stood there smiling and then she spoke "Yes" and then everybody was clapping and cheering.

That wasn't until Kasely grabbed her stomach in pain screaming, and all I could remember before shit went blank and I went into full blown protect my child mode was the blood coming down her legs through her pants.

Comment and vote guys ✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤