81

Kasen POV
Later on that night Shay and I was laying in the bed watching tv. "Kasen you know them streets don't love you like I do" she said "The streets don't love nobody" I looked over to her and said.

"Oh yea Kasen what is 27 mil doing missing from the account" "I originally took it out cause that was PJ bond" "27 Million Kasen" "Yea they know who that boy daddy is so they tried to get over but you know I raised hell and got his bond down to 25 thou, I just didn't deposit the money back in there yet" "Oh cool" she said and she continued watching tv.

My phone started ringing and it was Dave. "Wassup Davo" "Yea she right here looking ugly" I said looking at Shay and they threw the pillow at me "Yea I'll be there in about 10 mins" I hung up the phone and looked at Shay.

"Babe I gotta go handle something I'll be back" she looked up and rolled her eyes" "aite" was all she said. I didn't feel like arguing with her so I just left.

As I was bagging out my drive way I seen a green charger in my mama yard. "HELL NAWL" I said and was finna go over there but Dave called me again talking about where I was and shit. My mama bet not he fucking no nigga she too old for that shit.

When I got to the trap all the workers greeted me and I went up to the office where Dave, Shaydon and the body guard we just hired was in there.

"Wassup what's the emergency meeting for and where Dre at" "Man Dre just gotta his bitch back he finna be fucking all night" the body guard said and Shaydon went over there and punched him in the throat. "My niece not no damn bitch" he said.

"So what's up man I'm ready to get these niggas off my problem list" Dave said. "Shit I told y'all this weekend hell Pj home" "The weekend too far away let's do this shit tonignt" Dave said.

"Fuck it imma call Dre, Pj and my pops" Shaydon said "I think Pj got Carter so he out the question that's why I said this weekend" "I mean wtf do we really need Pj for he not even getting his hands dirty" Shaydon said again.

"Shaydon calm yo lil hot headed ass down" Dave said. "Shut up nigga just cause you the oldest don't think I won't beat yo ass" and they started play fighting "Aye y'all cut that shit, Y'all play too fucking much, look this what we gone do, Imma make some changes to Pj plan that way Pj can have an alibi and shit and as for y'all pops and nem call them niggas over here"

I really didn't want to do this shit tonight. What if some happen to me hell all of us we family Shaydon, Shawn and Dave Shayla brothers and pops and my kids granpops and uncle, my wife a be without a husband and my kids without a father but Shay knew what she signed up for when she first met me, that's why it's never easy to love a thug cause one day you here and the next day you gone.

I learned that shit when KK was born always so stuff on schedule because one mishap you in a coma missing the birth of yo child. I couldn't help missing Pj and Sky birth but I could've had the chance to be there for KK.

I sat in deep thought as Dave and Shaydon was on the phone calling people. Having this funny feeling but trying to shake it off.

Skyla POV
"Oooh Dre right there" I said grabbing onto his head pushing him deeper as he ate me out. We literally been at it all day. "I missed this so much" I moaned but he just kept doing his thang that was until his phone rung.

He ignored it and I smiled inside. He came up and kissed my in my mouth letting me taste myself. "Baby turn over" he said and I did waiting for him to ease himself in me his phone rung again. "ugggghh" "Shhhh Just chill babygirl I'm not answering it" he said and he lined himself up at my entrance slapping his erected penis on my girl teasing me.

I knew he was finna was finna dive inside me but then Tre came knocking on the door "Aye dude Shaydon want you" then he slide his phone under the door. "Dre Baby please no don't get up" I said real frustrated even though I done came about 7 times already.

"Baby its a meeting I gotta go" I pouted but it was cool I know he had to go. I knew it when I first saw him with my uncle he was gone be my man and look at him.

I watched as he rushed and took a shower and got dressed. He kissed me and was out the door.

Shayla POV
I Just don't like Kasen leaving in the middle of the night. I thought once you the boss you don't even gotta get yo hands dirty hell my daddy was never in the field he was always giving orders.

I told Kasen about him being more like my daddy and he got mad and gone say "Yo daddy ran shit old school Shawn got all my respect his way worked growing up but now it's a new generation" I thought about what he said and thought him up cause he called me.

"Wassup" it's like he was whispering "You feel bad for leaving huh" I said "I ain't call you to argue Shayla" he said blowing his breath "Well then why you call for" "Just to tell you I love you and appreciate you and one day when I'm out of this shit my world will be all about you not that it's not already like that" "Ummhuh Kasen" "I'm serious Ma" "Ok I hear you" "You gone say you love me back" "You know I love you" "aite kiss KK for me if I'm not back by the time she go to school"

"So you plan on staying out all night" "I don't plan on it Shay but you know stuff like this go" "Ok Kasen" "Aite Baby"  and he hung up the phone.

I got a Instagram notification saying Shaydon posted a picture and it was of Kasen.

My bro, my bro that nigga my homie
Liked by DaveDave,KasleyR, and 12,300 others.

KaselyR Daddy smoking is bad for the economy🤬🤬

KasenR @KaselyR Trees are the economy babygirl 😌

I smiled at him interacting with KK and just thought about if he wasn't here I'd be no more good. I texted him.

Me:You better come home to me baby. I love you so much Mr. Kasen Riley from the moment I met yo rude ass💙

Hubby💙👑: I cant miss coming home to you. I love you too Mrs.Kasen Riley. What you think about renewing our vows and shit.

Me:We can talk about that WHEN YOU COME HOME.

Hubby💙👑:Aite ma, don't wait up.

I wanted to say come home so bad but I can't make him pick between me and his job again that's how we broke up the first time. I sighed flipping through the tv trying to find something to watch that's gone make me stay up cause I was definitely not going to sleep until he came home

Comment and Vote guys ✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤