33

Kasely POV
"I'm pregnant" I said to Sky. She was silent and then a few seconds later the bathroom door busted in.

"KASELY WHEN WAS YOU GONNA TELL ME THIS" Tre said "COME OUT THE BATHROOM STALL NOW" "Tre don't yell at her she's upset" Sky said to him.

I came out the bathroom slowly and went straight to my sister arms. I looked at Tre. "KK ok I'm not mad please just tell me when did you find out" I hesitated "Um Um the other day" "When did you plan on telling me" "Tre idk.... I didn't plan on telling nobody"

"Oh so you was just gonna get an abortion on me and not tell me shit" "Tre please don't be mad but I thought this isn't what you wanted" "KK you should know me by now hell if it's not what I wanted I wouldn't have went in your raw, and no I'm not saying I did this on purpose"

"KK we gotta tell mama and daddy" Sky said "NO" I screamed at her. "Those are the last people I wanna tell" "So what we gone do" Tre asked. I was finna answer when my mama and Granny came in.

"Y'all alright, Tre what you doing in the women's bathroom" "I was just checking on KK, and I apologize for my mother's behavior" he said. "It's ok, Sky are you ok" "I'm good mama it's just KK that's upset"

I tried to put on a straight face. "I just didn't want my birthday to be this way mama I'll be fine" "well we can still stay and eat if you want to" "Ok mama I am hungry"

I didn't know how I was going to tell them. Tre held my hand as we walked out the bathroom he whispered in my ear. "I'm here with you KK and you can even put the blame on me" I didn't say anything back. He would take the full blame so my parents wouldn't be mad at me he was so sweet. Even if he did take the blame they would still be mad because I am 17 and pregnant.

Kasen POV
I wasn't fucked up about Terry ugly ass wife. She mad cause we didn't save her ass from the club and Terry ass did, she better be lucky she got one of us hell.

Back then you know when me, Dave, and Giovanni was click tight we had Lil T with us well Terry but he opted out cause he saved Darcy ass from the club and got her pregnant.

"Kasen you and my daddy worked together before" Dre asked "Yea we did" "He should've stayed hustling this shit don't get no better than this" he said and he dapped up Shaydon.

Shayla,Sky,KK, My Mama and Tre all came back to the table. "KK decided we just gone have dinner without them" "Yea she know she wasn't finna cancel this dinner and I done came all the way from home" Shawn said. We all sat down and looked at the menu.

When our food came everybody dug in its like you ain't hear nothing but utensils clacking the plates. I looked over at KK and she looked sad. "Kasely don't let them get your worked up" "it's not that daddy I'm fine" and then Tre put his arm around her comforting her. Any other day I would've said some Shawn didn't like it either cause he frowned up looking at me, but ain't gone ruin her dinner like Darcy did, I just ate in peace.

After we was finish eating everybody went their separate ways. "Tre I'll take KK home you'll see her tomorrow when you take her to school" I said and he nodded he think he finna give her some birthday sex he thought wrong. "Goodnight Kasely happy birthday and everything gonna be ok" he said to her and she nodded.

I gotta get use to my babygirl having a boyfriend hell they was just supposed to be friends, she got it easy cause Skyla couldn't even think about no boy when she was Kasely age but times changed and Sky had to sneak Dre ion want KK doing that so I'm being somewhat nice but ain't no fucking gone be going on.

When we got home KK went straight to her room and Shay she me stayed downstairs. "She'll be ok" Shay said. I sat down on the couch and Shay sat beside me putting her feet on me.

"I'm so glad you're home" she said "Yea me too I missed you, I was trynna show you how much but your kids ruined it" "last time I checked all they last names was Riley" "and what's yours" "My Jenkins" "Oh yea" I opened her legs climbing in between them on top of her.

"Well Ms.Jenkins, you wanna see what this Riley dick can do to you" "I already know what it can do to me, give me three bad ass kids, now get off me" she said pushing me away. "You better be lucky we in the living room where anybody can walk in" "Apparently anybody can just walk in our bedroom door" I was finna say some but the front door opened and it was King and Pj.

"Pops it's funny seeing you here" "this is my house" "whatever but me and King need to talk to you" I looked at Shayla and she nodded her head towards the man cave. "Man come on Pj you think you slick you ain't cash app me my money for my door yet"

Kasely POV
I went to my room. I couldn't even get out the shower good when Tre called me. "KK, I really am the blame so don't you beat yourself up about it" "where you at" "I'm in the suburbs I had a call them white boys couldn't wait until I got to school tomorrow they some dope heads" "I want you" "You know yo people not letting me come over there and you know damn sho you can't leave the way yo pops told me he'll take you home" "He was just worried about that think you do for birthdays when you got a boyfriend or girlfriend" "well we way passed that KK we need to figure out what we gone do, you are keeping it right" I didn't answer him, instead I busted out crying. "KK,what did I say wrong? Look I'm On my way! Just try to sneak out"

Just to give you guys an update it's kind of short more coming tomorrow I promise just remember to COMMENT AND VOTE✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎