92

Shayla POV
When Kasen didn't answer the phone I went out looking for him. I haven't drove a car since my accident but I had to go find my husband.

Sky was in her room crying her eyes out. I know she feel bad as she should. She should've came to us in a different manner and she would've got the truth. I know we lied to her before but she had to know that this wasn't the tone we would've lied to her.

I drove to his old house and he wasn't there. Then I called Shaydon to see if he was at the trap but he wasn't there either. Then I thought about it and I drove back to my old neighborhood where his Uncle Al shop was.

When I pulled up he was sitting outside with his cup with the gun in his lap in broad day light. I got out the truck and he didn't even look my way but he said "Shayla why you driving"

"I came to check on you" "I'm good" "Baby put the gun up you know the police don't care about you they gone shoot first and ask questions later" "This my block ain't no polices coming this way" he said taking a sip of his drink.

I was quiet for a minute but then he put the gun in his back waistline and I went and sat on him. "Come on Shay it's hot" "My leg was hurting standing up, Kasen don't beat yourself up about what Sky said"

He didn't respond. "She knows you love her more than anything" he still didn't say nothing he just kept looking away. "Can you come home" I know his heart was hurting hell losing Dave and then his daughter coming at him sideways I'll be upset to.

I got up to walk away and then before I got in the car he said "I tried my best to give y'all the best life I could" I turned around and looked at him. "Kasen you did give us a good life" "But did I though, I thought I was doing the right thing when I removed Vanni from our lives" "You did baby" I said walking back to him.

"How my own daughter hate me for it" "Sky does not hate you, she just hate the fact that we lied to her about her biological father, she now knows what he did was for her own good hell for all of our own good, Gio was not going to just let you have me and just be a father to Skyla, he had to go when he killed Uncle Al and disrespected you, he was just getting out of hand Kasen and you did the right thing"

"Ion even know how to face Sky" "She is your daughter you go by facing her as you please, you remember she owe you an apology you don't owe her anything no explanation or none of that" "Thank you for coming to check on me" "I'm your wifey I'll come sit out here on the block with you if you want me to" I said jokingly.

"Nah bae go home take some medicine I know that leg bothering and get behind another wheel driving without the doctor clearing you and watch what's gone happen" he said standing up hugging me looking down at me.

"What's gone happen" "You'll see" then he kissed my forehead and then he grabbed my chin lifting my face up so I could kiss him. "I love you wifey" "I love you too and come home it's so early" "Imma chill a lil more but I'll be there before noon" "Aite baby" I said walking off getting in the car.

I looked at him as I bagged out the parking lot and thought to myself my poor poor man.

PJ POV
"Mr. Riley you have a call on line 1" My assistant said to me. I told her to call me anything but that hell im not my father but she said she wanted to be professional.

When I hung up the phone two people rushed up on my office and it was Trinity and my assistant. "I'm so sorry Mr.Riley I
told her you was busy" "Pj please I just need to talk to you" I looked at her and then at my assistant. "It's okay" she nodded as shit my door.

"What is it Trinity" she didn't saying anything she got on her knees and grabbed my hand. "Aye hold on what you doing" "Pj please take me back, I'm sorry, He didn't mean anything to me, before you was the only man I had been with and you told me about other bitches and I wanted to know what other niggas was like"

My office got big windows so people saw her in there on her knees basically pleading. "Trinity get up and go home, don't call me, don't contact me don't come by my job or nothing no more unless it's about my son" she looked up at me and then she got up. "Pj I really am sorry" then she left out.

All eyes was on her as she walked out my office. She had some fucking nerves. We wasn't together when I was fucking them other bitches but me and her was basically together when she fucked that nigga and called the police on me. Fuck her.

The rest of the day was going smooth when the school called me and told me Cj haven't got picked up yet. Man I thought Sky was going to get him for me she know ion get off until 5.

I told my assistant that I was leaving for the day and I went to pick him up. Once I got him I went home. I parked my car at my crib and walked to my mama house.

"Ma where Sky" "Idk haven't seen her since this morning hey Cj" "hey grandma Shay" "She left Cj at school" I said. "Well her and your father got into it so she probably still upset about that" "what they get into it for" "It's a lot Pj and I don't even wanna talk about it, your daddy left this morning said he was coming home and haven't yet and it's after 3"

"Probably handling business or some ma just chill he gone come home" "He not even answering his phone" I didn't know what else to say. "Ma he coming don't worry, I'm finna go feed him and then imma come back and see if I can go find him, can you watch Cj for me when I come back" "Yea son" "aite Cj give your grandma a hug" he ran over there hugged her "Oh yea ma I have to tell you about his mama" I said mouthing the words so Cj wouldn't hear me. She nodded then we left out the door.

Ion know where my daddy at but I called Sky and then she sent me to voicemail but texted me.

LilSisSky💕🌹:Sorry I can't talk right now.

Me:Man girl where you at you left your damn nephew at school🤬🤬

LilSisSky💕🌹:Ooooooo I'm sorry I'm at the tattoo shop. I'll be over just as soon as I'm done here.

Me:What you and pops into it for, do you know where he is?

LilSisSky💕🌹: ⚪️⚪️⚪️

Three dots was all I seen before I it went away. Her as don't wanna tell me it's cool. I went to my car put Cj in and got ready to take him to get some food.

Comment and vote guys 🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎🖤🖤🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾