106

Shayla POV
I walked into my dads house this morning he was sitting at the kitchen table. "What's up baby girl you're glowing" "Thanks daddy Kasen and I finally talked about the wedding and stuff it's going to be so great daddy you're walking me down the aisle"

"You think I'm giving my baby girl away to get married" "Daddy I'm already married, lol plus you already gave your blessing" My daddy phone rung.

"Hello" "Yes I had fun too" then he looked up at me "well baby let me call you back in here with my daughter" "Haha ok" then he hung up the phone.

"Ok then sir who was that" "Nobody" "Yea whatever hope they coming to the wedding as your date" "Nope in taking my granddaughter" "They are going to be my bridesmaids" "Well I'll take my great granddaughter she'll be out the nicu by that time"

"Whatever daddy im going to check on them now" I said getting up. "Oh yea Shayla, check on yo brother he's still taking Dave's death hard and all he do is work and fuck hoes, young hoes" "Ok daddy" I said shaking my head as I walked out the door.

I am a licensed psychiatrist I can really have a session with my brother and husband maybe it would give them some relief. I drove to the hospital thinking about the things I can say to them.

Shaydon POV
I woke up with the worst crick in my neck from sleeping on the chair at the hospital. "KK I'm finna head out" I looked over at her and said.

"Nooooo Uncle Shaydon can you wait until Tre gets here or somebody I don't wanna be by myself" said said and I nodded my head.

Thankfully about a few minutes later Shayla came walking in. "Hey Thing 1, I need to talk to you too so be around and answer yo phone" Shayla said.

"I always answer my phone don't I niece" "Yeps for me" KK said. "Thank you for coming and staying with me last night ion know where my daddy at" "He was at home girl my bad I didn't know he was supposed to be coming"

"Well imma go" I said. When I got to my car I hit up Monica to see what she got going but she wasn't on nothing. I'm bout sick of these young ass hoes.

I went to my pops crib. I haven't been to me and Dave crib in forever imma go see London tho I ain't seen her since Dave's death I know she lonely and pregnant and grieving we all are she still family.

"Where you been" "I been at the hospital with KK" "Mmmh how they doing" "They good Nemo real small" "mmuhh you good son" "Yea pops I'm going to take a shower" I said then I went up the stairs.

I picked up my phone and called my sister "How soon can we talk" "Okay" I got in the shower and waited on the time Shay said we'll meet.

Kasely POV

My mama left and since I literally had no friends I didn't much visitors. The nurse came in and wheel Trely in. Today I was supposed to get contact visit so i'll finally get to hold her in my arms. Tre was missing it but he said something about a job interview.

As I held her I couldn't think of anything but her future. She was so tiny and beautiful. I can't wait until she comes home. I held on to her for as long as I could and then it was time for me to give her up. "Oh Ms. Riley you are set to go home tomorrow. I will have someone come and show you how to clean up your cut." she said and I nodded.

Im excited to go home but Trely can't come home yet and thats what bothering me. Tre came through the door. "Hey baby I just seen babygirl going back to the nicu whats wrong" "I want her to come home" I said bursting into tears.

"Shhh shh KK, she's gonna be home with us in no time, I got some good news pooh" "What" "I got the job, I just have to go to this class and get the certificate and ill be a legal working man you and Nemo have nothing to worry about ill always be here"

I was so happy just for the simple fact that he is actually changing for us. I mean he said it and he did it. "You gotta help me with class nerd girl" "If you pay me" I said and he leaned into my lips for a kiss.

Kasen POV

I was at Shayla's office waiting on her and Shaydon cause she said she wanted to talk to us. It had to be important cause she know we could've talked at home or some. I mean if its about the wedding she know thats coming so she dont need to worry about that.

A few moments later her and Shaydon walked in. "What you got your business suit on for" "Because you guys are about to have a session with me" "What you mean Shay come on we don't got time to play with you today"

"She not playing" Shaydon said. "what we need a session for" "Because I know its fresh and it will forever hurt but you guys need to let Dave go, Yall are not yourselves and everybody see's it" I blew my breath  "Man Shay ion got time for this shit" "But you do If you don't stay and talk out your feelings then i'm not going to renew my vows with you"

"Thats on you" I said with an attitude "You see, you are so damn angry at the world that you don't see help if it looked you in the eye can you please just stay you don't even have to talk" I didn't say anything and she didn't say anything else to me. I listened to her and Shaydon talk and then I stepped in into their little therapy sessions and said "I was supposed to die that night"

Comment and Vote Guys 🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤