14

Kasely POV
I was laying across my bed just relaxing when Tre called me. "Hey KK how you holding up" "I mean I'm fine, just wish people stop asking that" "turn on the light so I can see you"

"Look like you been crying" "I mean that's what I'm pose to do cry right, and wya in between some girl legs getting you hair did" "Aww this Anna she just braiding my hair chill, look wanna come over my crib" "Nah Sky over there imma just stay at h...

"Look like you been crying" "I mean that's what I'm pose to do cry right, and wya in between some girl legs getting you hair did" "Aww this Anna she just braiding my hair chill, look wanna come over my crib" "Nah Sky over there imma just stay at home" "Well ask yo people can I come over there" "Ok Tre I'll see"

I really didn't wanna be bothered and since when is he my Bestfriend I mean he was my only friend but still. I back went downstairs and Pj and his friend was still there for somebody that just got kidnapped and granny got killed he look real well put together.

We all sat down eating. I was eyeing Pj and he was eyeing me. "You got some to say to me Kasely?" "Nope" I really just think it's funny how he taking all this but people have their own way grieving I loved Pj anyway he my brother.

"Daddy" "Yes princess" "Can Tre come over" my mama just looked up at my dad to see his reaction to my surprise he didn't make no facial expression he just nodded his head yes.

Sky walks in her and Dre. King fork hit the floor. I looked over at him and he leaned over to Pj whispering but I heard him well I think everybody did "Damn Pj that must be yo mama sister cause she look like a young version of her"

"Ma you ain't tell us we was having company" Sky said

Skyla POV
"Ma y'all ain't yell us we was having company" "Sky this is your brother's friend King" "Nice to meet you im Skyla Sinclair Jenkins-Riley and this is my boyf- Dre" I was finna say boyfriend but my daddy already holding his tongue about us being together so I didn't wanna push it.

"Why you got two last names you married" King said "No I just got my daddy as mama last name" I said looking at my mama and daddy.

"So Pj you doing ok" "Yea Sky in fine" "Anybody talked to grandad or uncle Shaydon" "Your grandad just need space Sky but KK talked to Shaydon"

I nodded my head and started to fix me and Dre some food. "He can fix his own food you not his wife" "Daddy come on now I'm just being a good host" I said

"Kasen stop don't embarrass her in front of company" My Mama said "I'm not doing nothing just telling her what it is and ain't" he said

The door bell rung and KK went and got the door. It was Tre. He smoke to everybody and then him and KK went upstairs.

My daddy didn't say nothing to her and the fact that they went upstairs to her room. I was over it because she was the baby she got away with a lot of stuff.

The rest of lunch we ate in silence. "I'm staying at your house tonight Pj" he just nodded and my dad gave Pj the side eye then looked at me. "You not going to class tomorrow you skipped today"