62

Skyla POV
I was at the dog park with Cj and our dogs. I would usually tell anything but it's just something about me telling them about King they won't believe. I can just keep my distance and everything will be good, Ion guess Pj suspects anything.

"Hey auntie you think Friendly would attack Znow he really is chasing him" CJ asked "Nah that's why his name is Friendly because he's big and friendly, I think he just super excited besides us he never gets to play with anybody else" I said and he laughed running off chasing both of the dogs.

As I was watching Cj and the dogs somebody come sit behind me pulling me into their lap I already knew it was Dre because we have each other location so I said "Dreeee what are you doing here" "It ain't Dre baby" when the guy said that I stood up fast and turned around it was King.

"I see you don't stop do you" "I seen your car as I was driving by and thought I come keep you coming" "King I don't know what mixed signals you thought I sent to you but this not it you making me about to tell Dre or worst my daddy Pj" "Lmbo Aite Sky but don't think I'm done fighting for a taste of you, oh and is that Pj's kid tell him your future boo said hello" he said walked off.

I'm trying to handle this with less commotion as I can but now King leaving me no choice. I flashbacked to the time he thought I was sending mixed signals and I couldn't think of anything but that time when KK first got out the hospital 3 weeks ago and I asked to go to Dre house.

I know daddy was gone think I was at Dre house all-night but I really didn't. I left my key and couldn't get in the house so I went to Pj house. Pj stayed with Trinity so I thought I would sleep in his bed.

King let me in and I went straight upstairs to take a bath. When I got out I was hungry and went downstairs to get something. When I got out the shower I had on one of Pj's T shirts with no panties or bra, I wasn't naked so I can go down here like this if I want to besides King look at us like his lil sisters.

I got some grapes and a bottle of water and sat on the couch across from King. "Yo pops kick you out" he asked "Nah I don't have the Key so I'm locked out and I know everybody sleep" I said he just nodded his head and looked back down at his phone.

King was playing music and G Herbo "Pull Up" came on

"Let me show you how the gangstas do it, I know you trynna get it off, Turn that Byrson Tiller off and let me fuck you to this gangsta music" he rapped

I looked at him "so you a gangsta" "Gangsta than you'll ever meet babygirl" I bit my lip cause I was thinking about Dre. Dre so thugged out and gangsta ion even look at other niggas cause he handle business in the streets and in the sheets.

"What you biting your lips for Sky" King asked and I snapped outta my lust over Dre and looked back at King "How you gangsta King besides selling drugs cause it's more to being a gangsta" "Well Shiid I know ain't nobody gone beat my ass and shit like that" "Well let me ask you this, when you be having sex you a pussy or you be beating up the pussy" he looked at me and didn't answer, I smirked and got up walking up the stairs to go to sleep.

My point exactly I know Dre can make love but he be beating it up too and I know it's that thug in em that's why I'm so crazy over him.

If he was talking about that time, I real deal was just thinking of my own nigga, he shouldn't have took that out of proportion. I sighed and shook my head.

Kasely POV
Tre and I was at his parents house. They seemed to be more calm than they was at my birthday dinner, well his moms anyway cause he dad always seem chilled.

I showed them the ultrasound pictures. "We really finna be grandparents his mama said "Look Terry I want it to be a girl" she also said "Nah ma Nemo gone be a boy and he gone look as good as his daddy" "and granddaddy" his daddy added.

"I always thought Dre was gonna make us grandparents but it's my baby" his mom added. "You are a very beautiful girl Kasely and I am really sorry I ruined your dinner maybe we can reschedule it cause I know you be hungry" I laughed when she said that and Tre grabbed my hand telling me to come on.

Tre and I went upstairs I guess to his old room. "Just make yourself comfortable I gotta stash some stuff then we can go to my crib" he said. I sat down on his bed and I watched him as he went into the closet and grabbed a box.

"What's in there baby" I asked "Our future" he replied. when he opened the box it was filled with stacks of money all with rubber bands around them. "What's all that for" "I told you our apartment, I just keep my money here cause I know my folk crib a safe place" he said.

"Hey Tre did you see Lena going into the clinic today when we left out" "Nah I didn't notice her" "is she pregnant" "not that I know of" "mmmh" "what you so worried about her for" "I was just asking" I said and he nodded.

Tre finished putting the rest of the money up and we went back down stairs. "Ma I'll see y'all later" he said and we went out the door getting into his car.

Comment and Vote guys ✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤