50

PJ POV
I got released the next day and Uncle Dave was there. "How is mama and why did I have to wait until the next day to get out" "She good, Kasen up there with her she had woke up about 4 or 5 this morning" "Aww ok cool, take me home imma go shower and shit then imma go see mama probably take my sisters" I said and he drove me home.

When I got home King came down the stairs "How was your first and only night in jail you dropped the soap" "chill out" "Aye you know yo pops went crazy with his 9 last night" "what who he shoot" "nobody he just was shooting in the air" "Probably everything with my mama, Imma go check on my sisters" "Aite bruh"

I went to my mama nem house and as always I was met at the door by Friendly. "Hey boy where is everybody" I said patting him then going upstairs.

First I checked in Sky room and she wasn't in there and then KK room and Tre jumped up real fast. "Shhhhhh I just got her to take a nap" "she good, the baby good" "the baby is fine but KK ion know" "what you mean you don't know" "It's a long story and you should really talk to yo pops or Sky, Sky really let her have it"

"Wait so my pops know" "Yea and yo mama too" "how my mama know" "I told my mama and she went to yo mama for a therapy session and she said something then"

I was finna say something to Tre when KK popped her head up. "Pj" "go back to sleep KK" "I can't, Pj daddy know he don't want anything to do with me and Sky is mad at me,can you not change on me" "KK I'm here, I'm your big brother and for what it's worth Trinity possibly hid my child from me" "We both just got some pretty messed up situations going on here" she said.

I hugged her and was heading out the door when I said to her "It's not your fault KK, I love you sis and I'll be back to check on you"

I went home to actually go take a shower. I had finally turned my phone back on and had missed calls and texts from Trinity. I instantly called her back.

"Wassup" "How your mama I heard about everything" "she good" "How's Cj" "He fine" "Aite Trinity when you get a chance we need to talk fr" "Ok" "Imma come see y'all later though"

Kasen POV
KK better be lucky the hospital called when they did. I couldn't even look at her and them shots should've been right in that boy ass if you ask me but I was being nice cause I'm already worried about my wife and shit. These fucking kids gone be the death of me.

I arrived back at the hospital and went into the room where Shayla was. She seen me and her eyes got bucked. "Shhhhh baby don't try to talk" "KK, baby" she still managed to get out, "Yea I know she just told me"

"Don't worry about that, I got KK you just focus on getting better" she nodded. I sat there just looking at her holding her hand on the arm that wasn't broke. Honestly I didn't know what imma do.

I gotta talk to my mama to see how to do this hell I thought birthing the kids, feeding them and raising them was all there was to it but ain't nobody said nothing about teen pregnancy.

What I really wanted to do was take Tre to the warehouse and put a hole in his ass, but I know I can't do that. So I guess I gotta be grown about it.

After a while I left the hospital and went straight to my mama house cause I know she'd be off from work.

"Hey mama" "Hey son how is Shayla" "She fine I just left from out there" "That's good how the kids holding up" "Fine I guess" "Ummhuh and don't think I didn't hear you shooting that gun last night well this morning" "mama I really need to talk to you, I really need some advice"

"Okay son what is it" "Well don't you get all crazy once I tell you" "Okay damnmit what is it" "Ok um Kasely is well um she pregnant"

My mama didn't say anything, I guess she was keeping her word of not going crazy. "She just 17" was all she said. "Mama I know, I haven't even talked to her about it or nothing. That's why I was shooting because that shit took me off guard and I wanted to do a million things to that boy"

"Kasen I'm gone tell you this. A lot of times when you was a teenager out in the streets I thought about what I was going to do when you come telling me you got some girl pregnant, and you know what I said I was not gonna do everything for the child I was gonna make you step up I was only gonna be a grandmother and that's it"

"So what I should make them take responsibility and just stand back and watch" "No I'm not saying that at all you can help her out she's 17 and still in school and will need that extra help" "but Shay was 15 and still in school and was raising Sky all by herself with no help" "she had help, what do you call the woman who picked Sky up for church or her friend that have her money every month"

"I'm just saying mama how imma look at my little girl like a little girl again" "Kasely will always be your baby just like Pj is your oldest and Sky is your middle child they are still your children but they have to grow up one day and for KK growing up just came a little early like her mother"

I took in everything my mama was saying but still couldn't find the words or find the dignity to go home and face her. I was disappointed in myself because I left my guard down and let her go with that boy and change schools and basically spend most of her time with him, I always kept my eyes on Sky I should've been keeping my eye on KK.

I went back to the hospital cause I definitely wasn't going home. But I seen the lights on in the living room and decided to gone and go home maybe Sky was there.

I didn't wanna be seen so I went to the side door where the patio is and went in that way and I heard Tre and KK talking.

Kasely POV
It was after 5 and I haven't heard from nobody but Pj. My granny called numerous of times but I didn't answer because I feel like my dad or somebody told her and I didn't want the lecture. Tre been by my side all day. So I encouraged him to go home to shower and stuff.

"Alright but I'll be right back, or you could just come with me" "Noo Tre I think Imma just sleep some more until I feel better enough to go out you know the doctor said to take it easy" "Aite gimme kiss" he said and I kissed him and he walked out the door before coming right back in.

"KK you're the mother of my child, my Bestfriend and I really do love you, do you think for a second I'm finna let you be alone when your whole world
Is collapsing around you, I literally watched you cry yourself to seek last night so I'm here, I'm not leaving, Jesus himself is gonna have to drag me away from you at a time like this"

I just stood there with tears running down my face and he walked to me grabbing me letting me cry into his arms.

COMMENT AND VOTE GUYS 🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎