4

Shayla POV
I went to my daddy house to see what him and Brenda was doing. "Hey daddy" "Hey Princess what you go up suga" "Daddy I'm grown asf and got 3 grown ass kids why you keep calling me princess" "Shut up you my child I can call you what you want"

"Anyway where Brenda at? I gotta ask her some" "She at the store you can ask me" "I actually can't cause its about you" "just ask me" "well how do you think Brenda felt when y'all mad plans and then work just popped up"

"Shit I know she was mad but still that's the game it's not like these 9-5 we out here 24/7" "Daddy you're retired so you not out here" "you know what I mean, I'm just saying you knew what you was getting into when you committed to him see now Brenda didn't have a choice she living off me but you different Shayla you got yo degree and own practice you got yo own shit going on so if you can't take the heat get out the kitchen"

"Aite daddy" I knew what he meant he wanted me to leave Kasen but how imma leave the father of my kids. Plus his drug money put me through school and got me that practice so in a way I was kinda like Brenda living off off Kasen. I was gone have to talk to him cause this not sitting right with me.

I told my daddy I was finna go, I decided to go to the movies because I needed some me time. I was gone tell Kasen to come but I just wanted to be by myself.

Kasen POV
I Went over Shawn house where Shay was but she wasn't there. "Where Shay at" "She left here not too long ago, I thought she was going home. She was mad at you" "Man I'm not trynna hear that Shawn you know how this shit go" "I know how it go but that's my daughter"

"Man I know who it is, she my wife and the mother of my kids you think I be trying to do this shit? I wake up and plan my day with my family everyday and things never work out I expected you of all people to get that Shawn" "Yea Aite Kasen just know that's my child you hurting"

"Shit you ain't have to worry about a damn thang when Dave and I was your ground men we got shit done I need to tell Dave he need to teach his brother a thing or two about the streets or he just not cut out for it so with all due respect Boss, if anybody hurting your daughter it's ya son her twin brother"

I said that and left his house. On my way out I needed a quiet place to think, I could always go home but Sky there and she probably just gone bother me so I decided to go to the movies because it wasn't gone be too many people in there during a week day before noon.

I told the girl at the booth to just pick a movie for me. I picked the seats all the way at the back. I really was the only one in this bitch besides the person all the way at the bottom. Who would want to sit that close to the screen.

The movie pooped up called "The Photograph"

Awww shit I knew that girl was gone pick a love movie

Awww shit I knew that girl was gone pick a love movie. I decided to give watch it. Watching two people fall in love was immaculate. It had me thinking about Shayla. I was finna text her when she texted me.