85

Shayla POV
I was really holding everything together for everybody. I was making sure everybody all the friends and family was ok fixing food and everything.

I was so worried about my husband it's crazy. He came to the funeral drunk and I thought I seen his car at the burial when we was leaving.

"Imma go check on Sky daddy" I said taking to my dad as he fixed some food. I went up the stairs wobbling with the leg boot still on but I made it up there. I had to get myself together when I heard about Dave.

Sky was laying down balled up under Dre. "Baby you want something to eat" she shook her head no. "Dre you want me to get you something" "I'm alright Mrs.Riley but thank you though" he said. I nodded and left out the room.

I had to get out of that house. I told Kasen mama that I was gonna look for him and she nodded. I knew he didn't want to be around people so I went to his old house.

He told me he had a 2 bed room house before he moved in that house that burned down and so I thought he would go there for some quiet time.

When I got there he wasn't there so I waited. Moment later he walked in and I seen the hurt and smelt the liquor on his breath.

I wobbled to him "Kasen just talk to me" he was going to say something but nothing came out he just laid his head on my shoulder and broke down.

I rubbed his back and he sobbed and sobbed. I starting crying with him. Cause not only did I lose my brother but shit the is the weakest I done seen Kasen ever in my life well he did shed a few tears when KK said DaDa for the first time.

The next thing so know he picking me taking me up down the hall to I presume a bedroom. He laid me down on the bed so gentle and climb on top of me.

Kissing me passionately as I sat up so he can unzip my dress I had on. When he got it off of me he kissed me from my neck to my stomach to my inner thighs.

I'm so glad I decided to get that wax because I haven't had one since the accident and boy was it a mess. He kissed me through my panties as he reached his hand up sticking his finger in my mouth and I sucked on it.

As he ate me out I squirmed and gripped the sheets feeling his war tongue flicker and dive deep into my insides I know it was definitely the liquor and his grief that was making him so attentive to me.

He came up just as I was about to cum all over him. He dived inside of me dick first he usually would ease it in but he dove right in. I let out a loud moan because he has been months since I had sex.

"Kasennnn take it slow baby please" he was just drilling my shit. "babyyyyy I cant take it" I started trying to wiggle from under him but he wasn't letting up.

"Kasen STOP" "You really want me to" he managed to get out. "YES" he then stopped and rolled over. "I thought that was what you wanted was making love to yo ass" "Definitely wasn't no love making going on, come on babe let's be honest you're drunk and grieving that wasn't no making love that was you just trying to take your mind off things." I said.

He didn't say anything just looking up at the ceiling. Then he got up "well I'm finna go to the trap I'll be home later" before I could get anything out he grabbed his shirt and left.

Skyla POV
Dre finally got me to come out my room. I got a little something to eat and sat at the island eating it. I looked over at KK and she was sitting beside granddaddy showing him something on her phone. Probably a video or something of her and Uncle Dave.

That man was my favorite person outside of my daddy when I was little. When I felt like my daddy attention was going to KK when she was a baby I stayed under him. He would always tell me, "Sky your daddy loves you, he just have to pay more attention to KK right now because she's a baby, you are always gonna be his first babygirl and my first baby period"

I though of his conversations and then my phone started righting. "Hello" "um I'm kind of busy right now but I can come maybe tomorrow" "ok" I said and hung up the phone.

That was Geneva, Giovanni's mother she called me and told me to come by when I got a chance. I got on Instagram and posted a picture of Uncle Dave, My momma and I on FT. I picked over the plate I fixed and I typed the caption.

Besides my daddy didn't nobody hype me up like my uncle RIP Uncle Dave 💔😪😭

Comments turned off

I scrolled some more and seen something and dropped my fork and looked over to London as she sat there.

My protector, my life savor, my boo, my peace. I'll be sure so raise your child in your image🤰🏽💔

Liked by 1,490 people

Comments turned off

I can't believe she is pregnant. I wonder did Uncle Dave know. I know she didn't want to be bothered right then and there so I just saved that conversation for another time. I got even sadder when I realized that my uncle will never get to meet his unborn child.

After awhile the repast was dying down and it was basically just family there. "Have anybody seen my mama and daddy" KK said and everybody shook their head or said no.

I looked over at Dre and he blew me a kiss. I managed a smile towards him and watched as my granny went out the door and answered her phone. She only do that when she don't want nobody to hear her conversation.

When she came back in she had her hand over her chest and went to my granddaddy. "Kasen has been arrested for a murder charge" and my heart dropped.

Comment and vote guys 🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾