17

Kasen POV
"So I'm sure y'all gone tell me what happened last night" I said to Pj and King. I waited on one of them to start talking and neither did so I started for them.

"So Kingston, Yea I called around about you Kingston still live with his mama a college drop out what happened last night" "Um we was doing our job and two dude rolled up on us and so Pj um he well he ran and then I didn't wanna run so I shot and killed them, that's how we did it in the Rock if we was gone get robbed somebody was gonna die first"

I looked over at Pj and he had his good on smirking.

"Percy Jackson-Riley what's funny" "Damn do all yo kids got two last names" King said I looked back at him and his smile changed real quick

"Did y'all sell my work since y'all wanna go around killing people and by y'all I mean PJ" Pj looked up at me quick once I said his name.

"Yea you didn't think I knew you killed them boys huh" "Pops I can explain" "No need to explain son, you passed" "what you mean I passed" "You passed the test I put you on" "what you talking about" "I anonymously called some of them boys we beefing with to come fuck with y'all last night and see how it play out"

"I wanted to see was y'all gone pussy up or was y'all gone out a bullet in they ass and y'all passed well you passed son" "King you can't fight your way out of a drug rivalry but I salute you though kid"

"Now back to you Pj, I asked you what happened and you lied of course but your partner's story matched your lie so you passed that too" "what you mean I passed that too" "You passed picking you a solid person you know how I got Dave and Shaydon got Dre I guess you got King y'all good together and he will lie for you so that mean he'd die for you"

"you see son your test wasn't selling that work last night your test was loyalty and heart and you got both now don't you ever let me hear you let yo grandaddy call you a pussy again stand up for yourself but don't be disrespectful" Pj nodded his head and I told them niggas to get out my office and go enjoy themselves.

"Aye son" "Yea pops" "Welcome to the game" he smiled and walked out.

Shayla POV
I was coming in the house as Pj and his friend King was leaving from his dad's man cave. "Hey son you ok" "Yea ma I'm good" he kissed my cheek and they left out the door"

For somebody that was finna get they head knocked in this morning he seemed so happy now.

I knocked on Kasen door and he let me down there. "Hey Dave" "Wassup Sis, so Kasen imma go imma hit you up" Dave said and then he walked out the room.

"Wassup" "nothing wassup" "this my first time in your office I only been in the man cave but not this part" Kasen didn't say anything he just nodded.

"Kasen I'm sorry" "what you sorry for mamas" "For thinking you will hit me, it's just I haven't seen you that mad in a long time and when you turned around I just knew fasho you was finna hit me I was being annoying"

"You wasn't being annoying you was just being a concerned mother and ion knock you for that babygirl now come here" I went to him and sat on his lap facing him. "We done broke in this whole house except down here" he said as he began kissing on my neck.

I was letting him too it felt so good until I looked up on the wall and seen that picture of me. "Um Kasen" "Yea Baby" he said in between kisses.

"Why is that picture I had took for you blew up on your office wall" he stopped kissing my neck and then he looked up as well" "It looked good in my office" "but baby you know how many meeting you have down here, I know people be looking at that shit" "relax Shay they don't I mean yea they glance but they know not to look too long or I'm blasting em in the head" "whatever Kasen, I'mma go get dinner started"

"So you not gone give me no pussy" "maybe later bae go fuck Palm-lotionshunna" "who df is that" he said and then look at me and threw a piece of paper.

I loved Kasen more than ever. I know he will never hurt me. I took the girls to spend the night with their granddad I haven't talked to him or Shaydon since we found out Brenda was dead. I just figured they needed their space but my dad was gonna have to apologize to Pj and forgive him it really wasn't nothing he could do. I hope Pj is ok I'm gonna set him an appointment with me soon.

"I invited Ms.Riley over to eat" I sat the table and sat the food out the the door bell rung and to my surprise it was Ms.Riley,Pj and King all coming in. Kasen came from his man cave and we all sat down to eat.

"Pj why you ain't tell me your grandma was so hood and crazy with her fine self" King said "Chill King I'll kill yo ass about my granny" I looked at him upside his head because he never talked about killing even if it was a joke he just didn't play like that.

Skyla POV
I was outside my grandad house talking to Dre. I was still embarrassed about what happened the other night I really didn't wanna see him but he insisted on us seeing each other.

"How you been ma" "I been good" "Skyla you know I don't look at you differently and just because I rejected your sex it was for a good reason" "I know Dre" "so why you being distant ma" "it's just a lot going on right now" "well look let me get you out the house you can come chill with me" "Dre I don't wanna leave one house to go to another one if I'm gone go out let's go out out" "say less"

We went to the club and the bouncer let us right in I guess cause he know Dre. "Let's get you a seat in VIP and what y'all drinking" the waiter said. Dre told her out drink and we went to sit down.

I was feeling myself after taking about 4 shots of whatever Dre ordered I went and sat on top of him kissing on him and stuff. Surprisingly he was kissing me back and looked real happy.

"Yo Dre she fine asf" I looked up and it was this black gold mouth man looking at me up and down

"Yo Dre she fine asf" I looked up and it was this black gold mouth man looking at me up and down. "Yea she is Black and she all mines so eyes off" the man threw his arms up and laughed walking off.

"Baby who was that" "nobody let's go" we hurried up and exited the club. Dre didn't say anything to me the whole ride home. My tipsy-ness shot right to the ground.

"Imma call you tomorrow Skyla" I nodded and got out his car going up the stairs to my grandad house.

Comment and vote guys ❤️💙❤️💕 What YALL think about this chapter ???