46

Skyla POV
I left the house going to Dre house I haven't seen my baby in a minute. I pulled up and go to his door knocking.

"Hey baby" I said and he stood side and let me in. "What you been doing I missed you" he still didn't say nothing to me. "What did I do" "What you didn't go Sky, why df I'm chilling at the trap when one of the guys show me you at the club shaking yo ass getting out yo damn clothes"

"Dre I can explain man it's so much stuff going on" "What explain what's so bad that you gotta be in the club embarrassing yourself" "Monica was there" "Ion give a damn about Monica she not my girl you are Sky, man wassup talk to me"

"It's just a lot ion wanna talk about it" "Can't be that bad Sky" "it's not that bad I just want the truth I'm tired of the lies I been living a lie my whole life basically" "but didn't yo mama clear that sister shit up with you" "Idm I still don't know who my real father is and why he left me" "fuck does that matter to you and you got Kasen and he love you" "I know Dre but still" "Look I'm not gonna go to the trap tonight you can stay here and we can talk" "I can't stay I have to go home" "since when do you go home" Since my daddy caught me in the club" I said with my head down.

"Skyla you better than that fr" "I know Dre" "before you knew all this you was top tier that was one of the reason I started fw you" "what you mean top tier" "I'm saying you you had your head on your shoulders you wasn't like these hoes I'm use to fw" "So I'm acting like a hoe now" "man no you not understanding me, what I mean is you causing trouble for no reason, you should be happy with what you got and stop trynna dig up ghost that's not here and look at the people who are there"

He did have a point. I mean my biological father knew what he did to my mama and he left me anyway. I chilled with Dre for a while and ended up falling asleep.

PJ POV
Trinity called me as I was getting out the shower letting me know about Carter waking up. I knew I had to talk to her but I really didn't know how to come about it. I should wait around and throw out hints and see if she gone be honest with me.

It was after 5 and my granny called telling me that King and I can come eat.

When I got there it's like everybody was there. My mama, KK ,Pops and Unlce Dave and his girl London. "Dang granny why you invite all them it was pose to be me and King, mama can cook for Pops and KK and London can cook for Unlce Dave." I said.

"Boy sit down she was my mama before yo grandma nigga" My pops said. "Right" Uncle Dave added. "I'm just saying mane I'm a growing man I need all this food" I laughed.

"Pj just sit down" my mama said. I reached to grab a plate fixing me some food. Her and my pops been touchy touchy. They in love again I see it's a beautiful sight. I looked over at KK and her head was down the whole time as she ate. I still can't believe she pregnant and ain't told nobody jack.

"So I invited Shaydon and Shawn" my granny said. "Okay we family they might as well come eat cause it's rare you cook Sunday dinner Granny" I said. My pops looked up at her and shook his head and my mama looking around like she missed something.

"Pj how Trinity and her son doing" my granny asked. They good he woke up not too long ago, oh yea mama remind me to talk to you later" she nodded. KK lifted her head up and for a split second I thought she was finna tell everybody but instead she said "Can I go home ion feel good" my pops put his hand on her forehead and checked to see if she got a fever "you don't got a fever, is your stomach doing ok" he asked and I waited on her to answer "It's okay daddy I just wanna lay down the doctor did say take it easy"

"Okay ion wanna take you home to be by yourself imma take you upstairs to your granny room to lay down" he said getting up and then he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him and put her head on his shoulder.

"Kasen put that big ass girl down" my mama said "shut up this my baby and as long as I got strength in my body imma pick her up ion care if she 30" everybody laughed and he took her right up the stairs.

"So what the doctor say about KK" "well they talked to Sky because she was in the room with her when we left but she said they said she should take it easy" "She on any medicines?" "No he didn't prescribe her with any"

I was finna say something but the doorbell rung. My granny went to open it and it was my grandad and Uncle Shaydon.

Shayla POV
My daddy and brother walked in and my daddy hugged Mama Riley. I swear ain't been in the ground what a month, wheew chile they ghetto. I thought to myself. Shaydon came snapping his lips on my cheek and dapping up Dave. "Twin Baby Sis" he said "boy you older by some minutes, hey daddy" "hey babygirl how is KK she good Kasen upstairs with her" I said as they sat down.

"Thank you for inviting us Ms.Riley" "Man please call me Alicia" she said to my daddy. Kasen came in and seen everybody and spoke taking his seat back next to me. "Family reunion ain't it all we missing is Skyla" Shaydon said "y'all know she at Dre house can't keep her ass home for nothing" I said. We all ate and small talked even King fit right in with our family.

Later that night Kasen had a meeting at the house and he called me downstairs. I hated going around all them niggas but they knew better than to try an holler cause they know Kasen ass crazy and Shaydon.

I walked in and seen him and my daddy standing there in front of everybody smoking.

"Wassup baby" I said to him and he walked over to me pulling me to the side by the stairs so I wouldn't be in the eyes view of the guys, "I aint want nothing just wanted to see you" "Really Kasen" "Yea girl you had a nigga feeling real good this m...

"Wassup baby" I said to him and he walked over to me pulling me to the side by the stairs so I wouldn't be in the eyes view of the guys, "I aint want nothing just wanted to see you" "Really Kasen" "Yea girl you had a nigga feeling real good this morning I'm ready for round 2" "boy please I got work in the morning" he rolled his eyes "Oh yea call your daughter and see where she at it's almost curfew" "Ok Kasen" he smacked my ass as I was walking up the stairs "you better put some respect on my name" he said "What? my daddy in there" "that ain't what you was saying earlier he said asking off and mimicking me calling him daddy "ooohh daddy ok stop" I laughed at him as he disappeared around the corner and I went up the stairs.

When I got to my room I called Skyla and she said she had fell asleep but she was on the way home. I was tired myself and couldn't wait on Kasen to come to bed. I set my alarms and laid down letting sleep take over me.

Comment and Vote Guys 🖤✊🏾🤎🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🖤🤎🖤🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🤎🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🖤🖤