53

Skyla POV
PJ came in my room and I rolled my eyes. Wassup Lil Sis. I shrugged my shoulders and blew my breath. Here he come trying to be somebody daddy.

"What Pj I just wanna be alone I already feel bad than I already do." "What you feel bad for" "Cause daddy making me be home and shit I'm not a child" "Sky you know daddy gone trip and now that KK pregnant he finna be extra over protective, Yea how that go with her being pregnant what he say?" "Shit he being supportive" "did you apologize to her"

"Pj no I didn't but I will on my own time" "Why you can't just go in there she already think she don't got nobody in her corner" "I know Pj in talk to her tomorrow" "so any news with you" "What? Nah" "whatever bye get out my room" I said mushing his head.

When he left I called Dre so I can fuss at him about telling my daddy to come get me.

PJ POV
When I left my mama house I decided to go home. Until I got a call. "Hello" "I'm gone get my payment one way or another" the person on the other line said and hung up.

I rushed over to Trinity house because I know he was t stupid to come here so he had to go there. Then I thought about it and called my mama.

Shayla POV
I was in the hospital room chilling and in pain but I'm trying to get better I know my accident was just 3 days ago but I gotta get back to my family.

Kasen told me the talk with the girls was ok but Sky didn't apologize to KK but Pj was up there talking to her. Skyla is my daughter foreal she is like me in so many ways but Kasen gone get her right.

I can't believe imma be a granny. Well I'm so young so imma be a GG hell im not Granny Riley. I laid back in the bed just taking everything in.

There was a knock was at my door and a then a gentleman and nurse came in. "I know you don't want visitors unless it's your family but this is officer Figgero and he has a couple questions for you" she said and I slightly nodded. I didn't know what this was about because the wreck was all my fault so why he need to question me about that.

"Um yes Mrs.Riley we are looking for Giovanni Johnson he's been missing for 10 years and we just got a break in the case from his mother he was messing with a young girl in the project's some while ago and according to a Mary Parker he was alway at your old apartment"

When he said that my phone rung "excuse me a minute" I said to the officer "hello son" "no" "I'm fine" "yes my nurses know not to let anyone in that's not family" "Ok Love you too" and I hung up.

"Um well sir my mom had people over all the time and I'm sure if she didn't kill herself a while back then she would love to answer questions about Giovanni sir" I said carefully. "Well if you hear anything call me"

I thanked him and he left out my room. I was finna call Kasen and tell him but I thought that officer might've been listening so I was gonna have to wait until I was home to tell him.

Kasely POV
The next morning I got up feeling good, like so much weight have been lifted off my shoulders now that everybody know.

I laid in the bed after talking to Tre he went to school today. My daddy left early to go get mama she was supposed to be coming home today so he went to buy her a electric chair to get around the house well she'll have to be downstairs for a while but knowing daddy he'll carry her up the stairs.

I got up and decided to soak in the tub. My little pudge looked at me as I looked in the mirror at my naked ass body.

As I was soaking in the tub there was a knock on the bathroom door. I didn't lock it just Incase someone needed to get to me fast if I'm not able. "come in" I said and it was Sky.

"I'm finna go to class did you need me to get you anything while I'm out" I shook my head. Me her and Pj way of apologizing to each other was seeing if anyone needed anything it's weird but that's what us siblings do.

When she left out I bathe and put on something and went downstairs for some to eat and I ran into King my brother friend.

"Oh wassup Lil Shawty" "How you get in here" "Oh yo sister let me in, Pj ain't been shopping and a nigga hungry" "why don't you go shopping!yourself" "Good question, but what y'all got" "I was just gonna get some cereal but how about you buy us something you got money don't you"

"Why yo little ass ain't at school" "You know the whole hospital thing" "Aww Yea well come on let's go get some Waffle House or something before your pops come home and think I kidnapped you" I laughed and grabbed a little sweater and went with King.

He seemed cool we ate our food and got stares lol people know they nosey. "So King why you be so bored during the day" "hell yo ugly ass brother be at work aint shit to do" "why don't you get a legit job too so you won't be bored" "I'll pass Lil shawty now eat so we can go" I rolled my eyes and ate.

I was looking down at my phone when King came and sat by me putting his arm around me. "Unuh Nigga what you doing" I said trying to push his off of me. "Chill KK just do as I say" and I looked up I see a man he wasn't in police clothes but I knew he was a cop maybe King was hiding from him.

I played alone with him but I made it look real. I let him tuck his head in my neck as if he was kissing me I was so grossed out cause Tre the only boy that ever been that close.

Once the officer got his food and left I told King I was ready to go home. When we got there my daddy was rolling my mama in her wheel chair in the house and when King parked I hurried up and ran to my mama.

"KK slow down" my daddy said I ran to my mama and wrapped my arms around her necks but not too tight so I won't hurt her. "Ok Kasely I missed you too, now come in the house so we can have a mother daughter talk. I totally forgot I had to face my mama about me being pregnant.

"Aye where you and King been" my daddy asked as we was going in the house, "Oh we went to Waffle House it was good until he got to tripping about some police dude" I said sitting on the couch and my daddy looked at King and pointed to his man cave.

It was just me and my mama in the living room looking at each other, I tell you for a person who was in a car accident besides her broke leg and arm that's in a cast and a few bruises on her face she look pretty put together.

Comment and Vote Guys 🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤🤎🤎🤎✊🏾🤎🖤🖤🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🤎🖤🖤🤎✊🏾