75

Shayla POV
I waited so patiently on Pj and Kasen to come home. When the keys turned in the door I thought for sure that it was Kasen but it was Sky coming in with Cj. "Hey GG" Cj said to me "hey Cj how are you did you like school" "yes ma'am"

"Auntie Sky can I go play with Friendly now" he said and she nodded her head and he went to the backyard where he was.

"Wassup ma why you looking worried" "Did you talk to Pj" "yea I did earlier he told me to get Cj from school" "what about Trinity" "No didn't talk to her" she said then her phone rung and she said "this her now momma hold on"

"Hello" "yea I mean yea I got him Pj asked me to" "Ok we at my house" then she hung up the phone"

"Mama what's going on" "Yo brother got arrested" "HUH" "Your father is down there right now trying to bond him out" "What happened" "I don't know I'm waiting on them to get here" "Well mama you calm down they'll be here" she said and I sat down on the couch waiting some more on them while Sky went outside with Cj.

20 minutes later Kasen walks in but no Pj. "Baby" but Kasen put his finger up and went to the kitchen fixing him a shot "Shayla he alright he just gotta stay down there until the morning when the judge give him a bond" "Well did he say why he's in there" "Yea it's some shit" when he said that the door bell rung and Kasen went to answer it. Then on walks Trinity "Mr and Mrs. Riley where my son at" "he's back there with Sky" I said and Kasen just looked at her up and down.

"I'm just trying to see why you lead my son on Trinity if you was gone be fucking other niggas while he playing house with Yo ass" "KASEN" "Nah Shayla you wanna know why Pj in jail she the reason, RULE NUMBER 1, don't ever call the police on yo nigga. Thats law" "I just want my son" she cried saying. "Yea go get him don't think we ain't finna fight for joint custody you not keeping him away from Pj no more" he said and she went out to her Cj and they left out through the backyard.

"Kasen so can you tell me what was that" "She told Pj she couldn't come to work cause she was sick, Pj being Pj. How we raised him RESPECTFUL and shit goes to check on her and she up in the crib fucking on some nigga and Pj beat his ass but that hoe called the police on him" as we said that Sky was listening to every word her daddy said in shock.

"Daddy" "come here Sky" I said "So what are we gonna do" "we gone get Pj home get this shit off his record and we going to court simple" "This is too much" I said putting my head in my hands "baby you just chill I got everything" he said then Dave, Shaydon and my dad walked in.

Kasen POV
"He gone be straight y'all Pj got heart" Shaydon said walking in. "Kasen we
Gone meet you down in yo office" I nodded my head and I helped Shay back in the room. "I'm finna go somewhere daddy" Sky said.

When she laid back on the bed I kissed her passionately not even wanting to let up "You a strong mother and I know we been rocky but I promise I got us and the girls, Pj hell even our grandkids you just get better for me" then I bent down and whispered in her ear "cause I'm sholl trynna dick you down" she laughed and play slapped my head "I'll be back up here baby let me go talk to the guy" she nodded and I went to my office.

"Nephew was good" Dave asked "Yea so look, I know we was supposed to go with Pj plan today but we gotta wait until he get out" "okay cool" they agreed in unison. "Aite so when he get home we gone put this back on, Shaydon you and Dre go to the trap make sure Black and King eat some so they can remain alive" I said and he left pulling out his phone I guess to call Dre. Dave and Shawn stayed with me for a minute and we chopped it up.

Skyla POV
I definitely didn't want to be at home now that I heard about Pj. I mean Trinity real messed up for that. I decided to gone ahead and try this address my friend gave me of Giovanni.

When I got there it was an rung the door bell it was an old woman who came to the door. "Um hi my name is Skyla and I'm looking for Giovanni" when she heard my name her eyes got bucked and she opened the door letting me all the way in the house.

I took a seat and she went to the kitchen to her some tea. I'm still trying to see where Giovanni is and she taking her time. After she came back with the cup and stuff she looked at me again. "Um so is Giovanni here" I asked breaking the silence.

"I'm afraid not. My sweet boy has been missing for a decade" "I'm so sorry I know it must be hard to lose one child and one be missing" "excuse me" "your daughter Amanda, she's my mother's mother" "Giovanni was an only child" I looked up at her. "So do you know an Amanda" "No I'm afraid not, what did you say your name was again" "Skyla, Skyla Riley" "mmmh who is your folks" "Well my mother name is Shayla and my dad's name is Kasen" "Kasen oh yea I know he he's such a good one that one after my Vanni disappeared he made sure little old me was ok"

I looked up and her listening to what she said. Why did my parents say Giovanni was my Amanda's brother but clearly he wasn't and why do my dad know Giovanni. "Giovanni and your father was in the drug business, they didn't want to tel me but I already knew. They worked for this guy names Shawn he was a tall glass of chocolate milk he was so handsome" "Shawn is my grandfather ma'am he is my moms dad" "Well it's obvious Kasen would marry his bosses daughter" "I wish I had grandkids, I wish my son would show up"

I'm still stuck on how my dad acted as if he didn't know Giovanni and agreed to him being my mothers mom Amanda brother. I didn't even want to go home and with everything going on with Pj that's another thing to worry about. I talked to the woman some more and she showed me pictures of Giovanni.

It was getting late so I told the old woman I'd visit her again. I was just so numb I didn't know what to do and who to believe about anything. If it wasn't on thing it was another. Since Pj was in jail and King no longer lived with him I decided to go to Pj house to avoid going home.

Comment and vote guys ✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾