73

Kasen POV
I got home late because I was waiting on Shaydon to get King and put him in the dungeon with Black. Everything went smooth, I even beat King ass just cause he needed it.

Thank goodness Shay was sleep cause I didn't wanna hear what she had to say. After I took a shower I went and climbed next to Shay, she didn't even move.

She had fell asleep writing in her journal it was opened so I just took a look.

"I almost took Sky about Giovanni today, how can I be so stupid. What harm would he have done if I would've just let him get to know her"

I stopped reading it right there. Why would she even be thinking about some like that. Was she having regrets that she didn't let him in her life. Dude was a fucking Opp he killed Uncle Al, Stalked us, Left her and just went against the grain period.

I got up going to my man cave cause sleeping next to Shay right then didn't feel right. I had to focus on this plan anyways so I went over everything that Pj told me and added a few extra to the plate and ended up falling asleep on my desk.

I walked up the stairs to me and Shay bathroom where I heard Kut Klose "I Like" playing

"I like the way you tease me, I like the way you squeeze me, I like the way you touch me, I like the way you sex me"

"Damn baby how you get up here" she didn't answer me. Shay was soaking in a bubble bath with the lights off just candles lit. "You look real good, can I get in with you" I asked but she shook her head no. "Cool" I said shiiid I sat back on the sink trying to converse with her and shut but she wasn't going. I guess she still mad about me not coming home early enough.

I was finna walk out the bathroom when I heard the vibrator come on. I turned around instantly looking at Shay and she was looking me dead in my eyes but with them fuck me eyes.

She had one hand gripping the side of the tub and the other one occupied in the water. "You know I can take care of that for you I said" She still didn't say nothing but she got stood up. Me remembering she needed help walking cause of the accident and I moved fast to help her but she did it all by herself matter fact she was walked over to me still looking at me with them fuck me eyes.

"Therapy doing you some good huh mamas" I said she just walked to me and got on her knees therapy must doing her great cause I thought it was gonna be a while before I got this treatment again but then she stopped undoing my pants and stood up licking me face. I mean she was really licked it took I asked her to slow down and stop "Shayla stop licking me ma" when she opened her mouth to talk she started barking "Roof roof roof" I jumped up realizing I was dreaming and it was Friendly licking on my face.

I got up and it was day light outside. When I stood up going up the stairs my shit was hard as a rock. Fuck I miss fucking on my wife. I really need to go apologize to her.