107

Shayla POV
"I was supposed to die that night" Kasen said "Kasen just be quiet you don't have to say anything" Shaydon said but I looked at Shaydon and he knew that look me shut up.

"What you mean" "I mean you wanna know why I'm so angry and mad all the time is because I was supposed to died, I was ready to die too" "Kasen man she don't need to hear this" "Nah she wanna talk about feelings, let's talk" he said.

I was all ears "Im so mad at Dave I could just dig him up and beat his ass mad, he'd still be here if he wasn't trying to save me" "What you mean" "He pushed me out the way and took that bullet for me, that was my bullet"

"Kasen he saved you, he knew Shay couldn't live without you" Shaydon said "Yes she could've she lived without me before we even met so don't give me that, and now Dave is gone" "Kasen you have to stop being so mad at Dave for dying for you, because of him you get to see you family everyday"

"Yea just missing him though, before y'all it was just me and him and now he's gone and it's because of me" I got up going to him hugging him letting him lay his head into my side"

"Kasen listen to me, you are going to be fine, you say Dave died so you can be with me, don't let his dying words be in vein, cherish his word and anytime you need me I'm here" I said but he just cried into my side.

Shaydon got up and hugged me "Sis I mean it from this day forward I'm gone stop blaming mama, Brenda and Dave's death on why I act the way I act because that's just an excuse. I love you and thank you for talking and listening to me" "I love you too.

"You gone be straight Kasen" he said and he walked out the door. "Kasen, you blame yourself for Dave dying but you shouldn't" "I hear you and it's gone get better like you said don't let his dying words be in vein and they not, I love you Shayla and I can't wait to remarry you again" he said.

3 months later
Kasen POV
I waited at the alter for Shayla that seemed like forever.

"Damn what's taking so long" "Be patient son" My mama said cause she was sitting right in the front row with Terry and my beautiful lil granddaughter Trely who was still so small

Then the wedding music started to play and I seen Pj walk out with Sky and then Cj walk KK then once they got down the aisle there stood my beautiful wife and beside her was Shawn and Shaydon

I can't believe I'm finna re marry this girl. When she finally came to the end of the alter where I was and the pastor said "who gives this woman to this man" and Shaydon and Shawn said "We do"

Shaydon extra ass had lifted up his shirt and showed me his gun and we busted out laughing.

It was time to say our vows and I had to come hard I just couldn't find the words so I just winged it shit I can show her better than I can tell her anyway. "Shayla, I stand here asking you to be my wife yet again, you're my world and more and ion know what I'll ever do without you-

Nothing has changed, you're stuck with me i'm glad you didn't give up on me this year, Its been rocky and I know times I said and did some things that wasn't right but I never wanted anybody else. You're the mother of my children and we got a beautiful family, I love you Shayla and I promise to keep loving you until i'm old and gray."

Shayla POV

I smiled at Kasen as he said his vows but I have better vows. "Your vows Mrs.Riley" the pastor said. I looked at all the smiling faces of our family and friends and then I turned my attention back to Kasen.

"Kasen, I love you with everything in me, and when everything in me is gone i'll fight even harder to keep loving you. You have been my rock since I was just 17 years old. Anybody that can put up with me that long deserves everything and more.

I adore you, we raised our son in your image, our daughters know that they can always call on daddy when there is no one else to call, if I could I would have a million of your babies but these two are gonna be it" I said holding my stomach.

Everybody had their mouths open and gasping even Kasen eyes was wide then I finished my vows. "Im only getting older but Kasen you mind spinning the block with me one more time for double the price because you're gonna be a father again to twins" Kasen nodded his head yes and everybody was clapping and cheering but shit we wasn't even done with our wedding.

"I assume you take both of each other again as husband and wife" the pastor said and we both said "I do" Well By the power invested in me I know pronounce you husband and wife again you may now kiss your bride" Kasen picked me up and kissed me so deep and gently I forgot we was at the wedding I was finna let him have it right there.

At the reception everybody was having a good time. I was getting so many congrats on being pregnant people forgot it was my wedding day. Kasen could not keep his hand off my stomach. I think he's more excited than me.

I found out about the babies right about the same time London found out she was pregnant. I didn't want to tell anybody because I was told it was a high risk pregnancy because I was under alot of stress so I kept it to myself.

As I looked around I seen Pj all under Trinity smiling and happy. Skyla and Dre was over there sitting like the obamas

My baby girl KK her and Tre held little baby Trely sitting next to Sky and Dre

My baby girl KK her and Tre held little baby Trely sitting next to Sky and Dre. Then I seen my daddy and Mrs.Riley all hugged up dancing.

"Baby you see them" "Awww hell nah" "chill Kasen let them dance it's a wedding weddings always bring people together" I said and he mugged them.

I sure wish Dave was here he'd be acting crazy but its all love he's here with us in spirit. I can't wait until my twin babies get here.

I mean it's gets no better than this, Life is really better with a thug I love it here. Until next time The End.

Comment and vote guys 🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤