6

Pj POV
Me and my sisters went back to my house and decided to watch movies in the theater room. Kasely was all on me. "KK if you sleepy just go lay down" "leave me alone I'm comfortable right here" "you get on my nerves" "you too stupid"

"Y'all arguing like some damn 5 year olds" Sky said. "Tomorrow Saturday y'all wanna do something" "Nope I'm chilling with Dre" "What about you KK my lil baby" "Nope, I just wanna catch up on my beauty rest" "Pj you need a girl with yo lonely ass, here give me your phone so I can make you a page on this dating app" "Man Sky I'm not that desperate" I actually was, I was tired of fucking hoes. Imma go talk to pops tomorrow.

We all fell asleep in the movie room. I woke up hot as hell cause bout KK and Sky was on me. They my lil sisters and gets on my everlasting nerves. "Y'all get up go get in the bed"

They walked half way sleep to the guest room. Some reason KK came in my room later on. "Kasely, go back in there with Sky" "No she snoring and it's getting on my nerves" "just go in the other room damn" "nope I want my brother"

"When I get a girl y'all niggas not gone be over here as much" "so you gone throw your sisters away?" "Nah im just saying I can't have my life focused around y'all I gotta have a life too, you see Sky ass living her best life" "why are you so protective of us anyways"

"Because the lifestyle pops" then I caught myself because KK don't know about pops being a drug lord "I mean we got money it's no question about that and people might take y'all or some just for money cause they know we gone pay it" "well daddy and our uncles not gone let it happen, Uncle Dave always carrying a gun, I'm finna gts I guess we can go out tomorrow Pj" she said then she turned over and went to sleep. I liked the fact that we was raised close.

Shayla POV
The kids left, I never been so embarrassed in my life. "Kasen you just had to take my panties out infront of them" "shit Shay you act like I knew what you put in my pocket" "whatever let's go shower so we can go to bed"

The next morning I fixed breakfast thinking the girls was gonna come home but they didn't. Instead Pj came. "Wassup ma" "Hey Pj, I see somebody love they momma" "Y'all crazy abs nasty but they still sleep I was hungry I knew you or granny cooked and when I seen her car gone I just came over here"

"You know your granny is gone to the flea market it's the weekend too" "I think I wanna go to the water park" "That sound good Imma see if everybody else wanna go" Pj nodded his head. I loved my son but he need a girlfriend ASAP he always wanna be with his sisters or his grandma Riley.

I texted the group message with me, Shaydon and Dave.

Me:We going to Magic Springs y'all wanna come?

Twin💙👫🏾:Thats cool Imma bring my nigga Dre.

Davie💯❤️:Cool Sis let us know what time we leaving.

Me:Okay I'm finna get Kasen ass up😘

I locked my phone and told Pj go get his sisters up so we can gone and get ready. Times like this I miss Maya. Since she's been gone, my best-friends was my brothers and Kasen.

"Kasen get you we going to the water park" "I can't baby, I got business to handle" "But Kasen everybody going through family" "I'm sorry I gotta sit this one out it's Saturday and it's the second Saturday you know I do my pick ups" I really forgot about that so I couldn't get mad. I just went to my closet to find my swimsuit.

After waiting on everybody we loaded the trucks. We decided to just go and stay in our beach house until tomorrow so we can be the only ones there's.