72

Dreshon (Dre) POV
I left the crib and went to the trap cause Pj and I was pose to meet there. When I got there I said wassup to the workers that was there and went to office.

When I went in so seen Kasen at the desk "where Pj" I asked "he on his way" "cool" I said sitting on the couch pulling out my phone. "So Dre how come you ain't been dropped this nigga" "Man Kasen I just found out same night as you hell" "I'm just saying if you gone be with my daughter you gotta be able to protect her" "Mmcht man I can't protect nobody who don't tell me shit. But it's cool you don't got to worry about me dating Sky, Imma see what Pj plan is and if ion like it imma kill that nigga JUST SO YOUR DAUTHER CAN BE SAFE and I'm just gone work fuck that dating shit" I said mad asf cause he how gone try to play me like I ain't been doing right by her I can't help that shit she didn't tell me.

He raised his eyebrows at me "shut yo ass up y'all a be back together" he laughed. He don't know his disrespected I feel, I mean what if Ms.Shay did some shit like that he'd be ready to leave her ass cause the feeling of disrespect is a bad thing and that's how I feel.

Kasen POV
After while Pj, Dre and Shaydon walked in. "Aite Pj what you call this meeting for" "Man I just had to put that nigga out my house" "why" "cause pops you know where we left yo crib he gone ask me wassup with Sky and how he said he don't mind being cordial around her and shit even though she came on to him, THAT NIGGA STILL LIEN" he said "So what you do"

"I upped my strap finna kill his ass but some told me not to but then he gone say I was with you when you got them bodies and what not" "so what he saying he gone snitch on you" I asked "if anything goes wrong I think so" "so do he know we know about him and Sky" I asked looking at Dre he was red asf. "Nah he don't know"

"Pj it's not right that nigga walking the streets and he know where yo whole family lay they heads" "I got the gate code changed" "Yo plan something good Pj I'm not gonna lie but let me show you how the OGs do it" I said "Aye Shaydon call that nigga to meet us here, knock that nigga out and put him in the dungeon with Black ass" I said then I lit my blunt waiting on the things I said to get done. "I gotta go check on Cj and Trinity" Pj said walking out and then he came back in.

"Aye pops mama looking for you too" I nodded and he left for good. It was just me, Dave and Dre in the office. "Can somebody tell me plan" Dre said I blew out the smoke and laughed and started to tell him.

Pj POV
When I finally got the Trinity house, she let me in and went right back to the kitchen cooking. "Where Lil man at" "he upstairs" she said. I went upstairs to where he was and he was in his room playing the game.

"Wassup Cj" "wassup Pj" he said back I walked in and sat next to him on his bed. "You has a good day today" "It was cool hey when can I got back to your house your family pretty funny and cool" "it's up family too dude and I'll take you this weekend yo aunties gone back to school this week, are you ready to go back to school" "Kinda" he said and then Trinity called my name "Aite I'll be back to check on you later" he nodded and I left going down stairs.

"What you up there messing with my son about" she said "Our son and nothing just talking to him, Imma get him this weekend so he can make a room at my crib" "Don't yo drug dealing friend stay with you" "Nah not no more I think he moved back with his mama to Lil rock since I told him I was out the game he left" "oh"

I turned my attention towards the TV the news was on and the lady on the news reporting shit said "Breaking news Pine Bluff is still searching for Narcotics officer Bernard Figgero who's been missing for almost a week, if anybody that has any information about his whereabouts please let us know" I shook my head.

"That man probably dead, so you dad know him they said he was a narcotic officer" "what you saying since my pops a drug dealer he know this man" I got mad and said "I didn't mean it like that Pj I'm just saying ain't that his job to know all the narcotics officers if he gone sell his drugs" I just blew my breath.

"I'm not trying to talk about that Trinity, I can go home if you gone be on that" "No Pj I'm just saying, CJ COME EAT" he came down and she gave him his plate and and then she brung me my plate "preciate it" I dug right into it.

I looked down at my food then up at her "yeen poison me did you" "No Percy" "well why you sweating me and shit while I eat" she laughed and got up walking away going up the stairs.

I was full asf and Trin still ain't came back down the stairs she was up there soaking in the tub when I walked to her bathroom.

I sat on the sink and started a conversation with her "why you didn't come back downstairs" "You the one acting like I'm bothering you" "you not bothering me Trin you know I love you" "mmmhhh" she said rolling her eyes but in a sexual way. "I'm not gone lien if my son wasn't down the hall I'll have that ass bent over right there on the edge of the tub"

She blushed had at what I said "Pj when you get so freaky I remember our sex when we was together and it was good but you know you never talked to me like this" "after you left I just became a sex addict different girls like different things hell you was my first from jr high until we graduated high school I just learned what females be wanting sometimes" I said.

I know she didn't wanna hear me talking about fucking other girls but shit did she want me to just not have sex and wait on her to come back home. She got quiet after that story, "Imma go clean up the kitchen" I said and she nodded her head.

What y'all think the plan is ?????? Comment and Vote Guys. 🤎🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🤎🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🤎🤎🖤🖤🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤