71

Shayla POV
I asked my therapist to leave for today and I focused my attention on Sky and Kasen who was very mad at something.

"Kasen what's going on" I asked I got so frustrated because since the accident I been missing out on family shit that's why I been determined to get better 10x faster. I mean I'm not running no marathon so I should be good.

"Sky hello somebody say something" then Pj walked in "son wtf is going on" I said to him "Well King been coming on to Sky and shit making her feel uncomfortable" Pj said and Kasen said "I'm gone kill that bitch he still in my house Pj" "Nah pops" Pj said. "Y'all get out so I can talk to my child" I said looking over at Sky.

"Baby what's going on did he touch you or anything" "No he just keep saying nasty stuff to me he called me a bitch because I wouldn't talk to him and then he said he gonna get me mama what does that mean" "I can't be sure, he might say he gone get you like when you alone he can take advantage of you or take something you love"

"He already lied to Pj and said I was coming on to him first mama I promise I didn't I just asked him how he was "what you mean" "like how he was sexually" "Nooo Sky you shouldn't have asked that" "I didn't mean anything by it"

"Let me tell you something when you talk like that to a man he gone think you want it, I made that mistake a long time ago with Gi- I mean with this guy and I was with your father and he wanted me bad but I didn't want him but some times I would do things to lead him on like eye fuck him or say stupid shit I wasn't supposed to be saying ion know why I guess I was just doing something"

"Well I can do whatever I want now because Dre broke up with me because of that" "Babygirl Dre will come around he's just upset that his girlfriend would step to another guy like that" "Mama I was thinking about him" "TMI Sky but I'm just saying give him his space and it'll play out, in the mean time tell your father to come here and you stay away from King"I said and she got up going out the room.

Sky is like me in so many ways. Pj is neutral he's got a little of me and Kasen which is understandable and KK, well KK is her father's child but have my brains but she is not like neither one of us she is her own person. "Daddy gone mama" she said.

I sighed calling my therapist back because I'm determined to get out this wheel chair by next month.

Kasely POV
Tre and I was laying in his bed watching tv. He rubbed my stomach as I laid on his chest. "I can get use to belly rubs" I said "I'm only doing it for my baby" "whatever" I laughed this his phone got to ringing.

"Hello" "Yea with my girl" "Yea I got you pull up" then he hung up the phone. "Who was that baby" "Oh that was a client" he said getting up putting on his slides and going down stairs. I laid back on my phone scrolling and see what Lena posted on her Facebook status.

Mrs.S Jenkins ❤️

I only knew a couple of Jenkins that name start with a S and that was my uncle Shaydon and granddaddy. I know for a fact that she not talking about none of them but then Tre did tell me about her getting pregnant by some grown man and getting an abortion. With his track record he do be fw people younger than him cause he fw Monica. Ion know I'll ask him about that later.

Tre came back up stairs and pulled his shirt off climbing back in the bed next to me. "Come here KK" he said pulling me to sit on top of him. "Baby you should wait on sex right now" "It's not like it's gone hurt the baby, plus I want you, I only hit it once and you got pregnant that's not fair" he said being funny "it's not fair that we didn't use protection and you didn't pull out" I said.

He bit his lip and raised up to my neck kissing it as I was still on top of him and undoing my bra under my dress. I'm not even gone lie these pregnant hormones was something series but for the most part I held on to it.

In between kisses i tried to get him to stop but he wasn't letting up that easy. He turned me over to where he was on top and I was under him.

His chain dangled in my face he seen it irritating me and pulled it over his head putting it on the table beside his bed.

My dress was already rising up so he didn't have to take it off or anything so he just undid his gym shorts and pulled my panties to the side and sliding in gently.

"Fuuuck K you so wet" he whispered in my ear as he stroked "Dont hurt the baby" was all I kept saying. "Shhhhh" he said talking about the baby during sex was probably weird to him lol.

I'm not gonna lie he took his time each stroke was gentle. Our kisses was passionate and deepened every time he went deeper inside me. Everything felt so amazing.

I gripped his dick with my insides and it was almost instantly afterwards when he let out a silent moan he didn't know I heard that made me get hot and came all over him.

"We just came at the same time baby" he said, climbing off of me laying beside me. He pulled me on his chest and and kissed my forehead "damn KK, you wanted me as bad as I wanted you cause you was sloppy wet"

"pregnant pussy" I said "What, Nerd girl stop cursing you know that's not for you" he said laughing "but nah fr though you ok baby" I nodded my head, then there was a knock at his door.

"Yo Tre I'm out" Dre said through the door "Aite" Tre yelled back. I got up going to the bathroom because my bladder was about to explode.

Pj POV
I had one more stop before I went to Trinity house first I home and got some clothes cause I ain't wanna get up early to go home and plus I wanted to take CJ to school.

"Wassup with yo sister I told her I can look past her coming on to me" King asked when I came in the house. I was getting tired of holding my tongue for dude lien bitch ass I pulled my gun out my pants and cocked it and he stood up.

"Man Nigga DONT ask about my sister, don't look at my sister, don't even go around my sister matter fact get yo shit and get the fuck out my house" "Nigga wtf I ain't do shit you gone pull a gun out on ya boy for some bullshit I ain't do, it's cool Pj imma go but we still work together don't forget that shit and I was there when you got them bodies" he said going up the stairs.

It took everything in me not to get another body under my belt. First thing I did was call the gate company and changed the gate codes so he couldn't come back over here I called my pops to see where he was and he was at the trap I told him call unc nem and we'll meet him over there.

Comment and Vote Guys 🖤🤎🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🤎🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🤎🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎🖤🤎