29

Shayla POV
I was otp with Darcy I can't believe she called me. "Yea girl she said her daddy is the CEO of her own company I'm thinking this is not the real girlfriend because he said he worked for her daddy and he is a drug dealer and the girl we met today is no daughter of a drug dealer."

"So you think he lien or her" " I think he lien this girl looked like she came from a good family, I mean her mom is a doctor and her brother is successful too so he had to be lien to us about her this whole time or he switched girls, most drug dealer sons are thuggish and their daughters are are hood rats this girl was in college and put together"

I laughed at that one cause my son is not a thug plus Sky and KK are far from hood rats. "Did she seem like she liked him" "yes and he seemed like he really liked her, I'm telling you he lied to us I think he wanted us well me yo be mad he always doing shit ion approve of this the one thing that has made me happy." " Darcy I have a group session Tuesday and  my daughter's birthday is tomorrow so I will be taking off after Tuesday you and Mr.Smith should come" "we will be there girl and thank you for taking this after hours call"

I hung up with her decided to go cook some Incase the kids wanna eat. It was after 8 and KK walks in her and Tre. "Hey y'all where y'all been" "Tre picked me up from school and we just been chilling" "Well Tre you're welcome to stay for dinner" "Oh I can't tonight Mrs.Riley my mama wanted me for something okay well tell her I said hello"

He walked over to KK and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow I got some stuff planned for your birthday"

After he left I said to her "Y'all go together now" "Yea mama I thought I told you about after the funeral" "nope you didn't, see where yo sister at"

I'm finna cook and then I can take a plate to Pj, King and his daddy. Yes I said his daddy he still gotta eat but I forgot his mama gone treat him like a baby while he there.

Skyla POV
"Yo parents really cool" "thank you for stretching the truth about ya people my mama was ready to tear your throat in half" "I could've handled her babe" "that's what you say" "You coming to the house or what" "imma go home tonight my sister called me" "Aite ma"

When I got home my mama was in the kitchen cooking and KK was on the couch on her phone. "Hey almost birthday girl and mama" "hey Sky" my mama said and Kk just laughed.

"what girl you finna be 17 then one more year you gone be grown, mama what y'all doing for Kasely birthday?" "I work tomorrow but I took off the whole week I want all of us to do something" "Even daddy" "yes KK even your daddy"

While they was talking I snuck upstairs to put mama journal back when this picture fell out.

I wonder who this is. I would ask her but if it is who I think it is then I need to find him. I wanna at least know why he left me for someone else to raise. Did he even know about me? I put her journal in its place and I left out going to my room. I didn't even feel like eating anymore.