20

PJ POV
I was gone be the one to kill this Black dude I bet I get all the respect and be at the top sooner than everybody think. I promise you I'm earning everything and might even be in line to get my pops spot once they time came.

"Pj there go yo mama and sisters" King said and we got out the truck heading into the funeral home.

"Hey y'all" "hey son you doing ok" "I'm good ma Where pops" "he decided not to come" I nodded and grabbed her arm locking it with mines.

As was walking in grandad was right there at the door. He kissed Sky and KK and his eyes locked on mines and my head shot down. I wasn't ready to face him until I no longer was a pussy in his eyes and killing Black was gone be the job that get my grandad respecting and seeing me as his only grandson again.

"Hey daddy" "hey babygirl" "Percy" he said and I just looked up and nodded him.

We got to the room where Grandma Brenda was at and my sisters instantly broke down when they seen her in that casket. My mama went to comfort them and it left me standing there with King and my grandad.

He went to the casket and just stood there. "Man Brenda Baby it wasn't even supposed to be like this, you died doing what you loved best and that's being a grandmother" he said to her.

He was getting ready to walk off when he almost tripped I caught him just in time. "Grandad you good" "get yo damn hands off me did you worry about if your granny was good? No where are you even here get yo pussy ass outta here"

My mama stood up "daddy stop that's your grandson" "nigga let his grandma get killed he not a grandson of mines get the fuck out"

I went to the casket and kissed Grandma Brenda on the cheek and then I went to my sisters "I'm gone see y'all back at the house be here for mama and Uncle Shaydon, love y'all"

It was hard leaving and getting put on the spot like that. "Damn Pj so you mean to tell me you got your grandma killed" King asked "Nah it's complicated" "Explain complicated" "man somebody a long time ago was messing with my mama and pops pistol whipped em he wait all these years for revenge so he caught me with my grandma and took us I didn't wanna retaliate in public that could've caused harm so I let him take us called pops to come and it all still ended bad"

"You know it's not your fault bro, is this why you ain't blink when you killed them niggas" "Man it's complicated" "Just know I got yo back out here bro" I nodded and we left the funeral home.

Kasen POV
Brenda was still my kids grandma and Shayla was still my wife, so I decided to stop by the funeral home to pay my respects.

When I walked in everybody was holding they heads down, Shayla was holding both of the girls in her arms and Shaydon and Shawn was at the casket.

I walked to my kids first. "come on girls daddy is here" Shayla looked at me and I just kissed her jaw. "Imma take the kids with me they don't need to be here where Pj" then Shawn blurted out,

"That Nigga gone" "daddy please don't" Shayla said then she put her head in her hands and I went to Shaydon "what's going lil bro" "PJ came and I guess it upset pops man it's just all bad, but what's up with you and Shayla?" "Nothing I'm finna take the girls we'll see y'all at the funeral tomorrow and aye Shawn Pj gone be at the funeral Thats his grandma too" Shawn just looked up and rolled his eyes.

Sky, KK and I went to the car. "Y'all know where y'all brother at?" "Ion know daddy him and King left" I tried calling him and he didn't answer.

"Was he upset when he left" "Daddy grandad was mean but it's like when we stayed with him the other day he was asking about Pj you know concerned about him." "He just wanna blame Brenda death on somebody hell and since Pj the closest to the situation he aimed for him but they gone be good"

"So where y'all wanna go cause I know y'all don't wanna go home" "Um Dre was supposed to take me somewhere but how about you have a lil double date with your daughters and their boyfriends" Skyla said.

"Nope, not gone happen" "right cause Tre not even my boyfriend he just my friend" "Well daddy lets just go get mama and we can go do something"

I ain't wanna tell the girls me and they mama into it right now so I just stayed silent. "Let's just go to your uncle Dave house" Skyla said.

Shayla POV
Shaydon,Daddy and I was the last ones left in the funeral home. We was sitting on the front row just staring at the casket all quiet. "Pops lets just go" Shaydon said to him. "I can't leave her like this" "Shayla, you know I love you and your kids maybe one day I'll forgive Pj but not right now" I didn't even say anything because he's grieving and people deal with grief they own way and Pj don't seem to much effected by it so I wasn't gonna make it a problem.

I was surprised Kasen came. We went back to my daddy house and Shaydon left I guess to tend to the streets he really need to be here for pops but O guess I will be since they kids with they daddy. I took this opportunity to talk to my daddy.

"Daddy you ok" "Shayla the only way I'll be ok if I can get my wife back" "I know have you ate anything?" "I'm good Shay" "I'll fix you something daddy you know I'm here for you" "Shayla babygirl ion mean no harm but I need my space go be there for my grandchildren and husband hell go be there for yourself stop acting like Brenda wasn't there for you like a mother should be and now she's gone and ion got another wife in me"

At that moment I broke down crying. I ran to his arms. "Daddy ion have no mama anymore." I cried and cried into his arms. "Babygirl I can't give you the comfort you need right now, go home to you husband" "Daddy we are not on good terms right now we just being cordial" "why is it because he let Pj in the game? Don't worry about that Pj just trying to avenge his grandmas death which he should"

I looked up from my daddies arms and said "what you say daddy" "Go home to Kasen Shayla" "No you said Pj in the game" "aw yea he just started working for Kasen and Dave" "Daddy Imma go I'll see you tomorrow for the funeral.

I didn't know how to take the news I just heard about Pj being in the game and his daddy and uncle letting him.

Comment and vote ❤️❤️❤️❤️