11

Kasen POV
Earlier that day Pj texted me wanting me to meet me at the trap house. I had told him to just come home if he wanted to talk but he was too adamant about getting to the trap. It wasn't until I realized that the only time Pj stepped foot in the trap is when he use to take out his anger on low ballers trynna play me.

I knew it was a set up so I called up my top crews and told them we needed to find my son. They offered to just go for me but I wasn't finna just send somebody to get him I had to be there to face whoever it was that took him.

I didn't want Dre to come because if something happened to him Sky would be upset and ion know how to fix that kind of hurt. I know Shayla a be hurt asf if I don't come home but she know what it was with me when we first started going together.

"So you have any idea who could want beef with the biggest drug dealer in Pine Bluff" Dave said. "Nah but we finna find out, they playing a dangerous game fucking with my Kid" "Pj can handle himself Kase so don't even worry about him" "Yea I know the only reason why he probably still there is because he want us to find them and kill em"

We drove down to the trap they wanted me to come to. I just didn't have no idea who the hell wanted to fuck with me and mines. I know they in for a rude awakening.

Our trap was on the out skirts of Pine Bluff it was the farthest one we got because that's where we had to most cash and barely nobody knew about it. I got out the car and headed towards the building not knowing what I was walking into.

Kasely POV

My alarm went off and I look over and instead of being under Tre like I was when I first went to sleep he was all over me holding me close under his arm. I nudged him "Tre the alarms its time to get up" "Ok just 5 more minutes" "Come on Tre before my daddy get mad at me." He laid there for a minute and then he got up. I grabbed my pants and stuff and he stopped in his tracks. "No Tre turn around" he smirked and walked out the room.

When I was done getting dressed I told him that I was ready and we headed out the door. "I see your brother not home" "Yea he had a lil thing to do, that's how I know we was gonna be alone and asked you come chill with me" "so basically yo shady ass played me" "nah Nerd I just wanted to vibe with you alone" "You better be lucky our after school nap was good" I said and I glanced at him as he drove down the road.

When I pulled up to the house my mama was sitting outside on the steps. "See you later Tre" "You don't need me to walk you to the door" "Nigga this not a romance movie you not finna get a kiss goodnight or whatever they be doing" "Shut up I was just trying to be nice, yea you're a nerd fr fr I bet you all into romance movies" "I mean I've watched a few from time to time" "well look lets do this again tomorrow and then you can put on your favorite love movie aite shawty?" "Yea thats cool" I then got out the car and headed up the steps.

"Hey babygirl you talked to PJ" "Nah not since we left the beach house, why is he ok" "he's fine your granny just haven't seen him all day and she said he'd usually stop by." "he probably with a lil female mama he is his daddy son" "what's that supposed to mean" "I'm just saying my bother look good and I bet he got all the girls" "well you know his heart only belong to Trinity." She said and I walked in the house.

When I got upstairs I immediately got out my clothes to take a shower and take off this make up. I liked my new looked but wheew it was too much work.

After my shower I went downstairs with Sky and my mama. "Why y'all down here looking all sad" "we just waiting on your dad" "he still not home" "nope but it's fine, have you talked to Pj" "I told you earlier mama I didn't" I grabbed me a snack and went upstairs to my room.

Shayla POV
I was worrying because I haven't heard from Pj all day well since he left my office. I been calling him all day even Ms.Riley blew his phone up it's not like him to not answer her.