42

PJ POV
I was waiting in the waiting room to see KK but Trinity called me in a panic. "What's wrong" "what hospital" "Damn Trinity I'm here with my sister in Little Rock" "No I'm On my way!"

I did the dash all the way home to the hospital there. When I got there I went to the receptionist desk and gave Trinity name. "She's in room 221" the lady said and I ran down there.

I knocked before I entered and walked in seeing Trinity holding a sleeping CJ in her lap. "What's going on is he ok" "he was fine, I thought the flu had left but he was just playing today when he collapsed and started having a seizure" "Ok is he ok" "for now he is they told me he had a severe infection they managed to catch it but he need a blood transfusion" "Okay Trinity give him some or your blood then" "My blood don't match" she sniffed.

"You his mama how come your blood don't match" "We have different blood types" "Ok well your mama or daddy don't got the same blood as him" "No" "well Trin you know my blood type is rare so I doubt we have the same blood, what kind do he need" "AB-negative like his father"

I was finna say something until I realized what she said "Trinity I'm AB-negative, he can definitely use my blood, I'll donate him some for you Trinity" "PJ I really need to" she was finna say but the doctor came in.

"Ok did you get in contact with dad Trinity" I butted in "no but I'm here and we have the same blood type" "we need to test you just to be sure" "I'll be back Trinity you and lil CJ can count on me, you don't have to call that man sperm donor for nothing, we can talk when I get back" I said and kissed her forehead before leaving out with the doctor. I swear people can be so dead beat.

Skyla POV
I'm glad KK is ok. I wonder did she tell mama and daddy about Nemo. She was getting ready to get discharged to go home my mama nem went to get the car and I was waiting outside if KK room.

"Hi are you with Ms.Riley" the doctor asked "Yes I'm her older sister" "Well since so can't find her parents, make sure she take things easily or she will lose the baby indefinitely" "okay I sure will watch out for her" "be sure to let your parents know" he said and walked off. I'm glad he came to me instead of mama nem or then KK was gone be fucked.

I went in the room and Tre was kissing her bye. "I'll be right there as soon as y'all pull up to the house" he said and he left out the room. "I'm KK the doctor just told me to tell mama and daddy about you taking it easy because of the baby" "You not gonna tell them are you" "No I'm not cause
You gone tell them yourself" "Skyla I'm not ready" "You was ready to have sex you need to be ready to face the music" I told her sternly.

"You supposed to have my back" "I got your back but I'm not finna keep keeping this secret when you could've lost the baby, you need to tell people that know what they doing or at least know where to go to get proper help"
She just laid back in the bed silent.

"Where Is Pj" she asked? "He had to rushed to Trinity" "I thought he told mama and daddy about the baby that's why I left" "did you tell him" "no not exactly I tried to text Tre but ended up texting Pj and I thought he told them because I was listening and mama and daddy was talking bout being grandparents and stuff"

"See KK you should've just asked you scared for nothing and done ran away for nothing, he was talking about Trinity, she got a baby and Pj said he wanna take care of it and stuff but you ain't have nothing to worry about, but you do need to tell them because this won't be easy to do alone" "I got Tre Skyla" "Kasely you and Tre are kids yall need the help of adults you may think you can do it alone but after you have it who gone watch it after you go back to school" "Skyla stop calling my baby an it and Tre graduate this year so he can watch Nemo when I'm at school" "Tre don't know nothing about kids" "Ok mama didn't know nothing about kids when she had you at 15 but you turned out alright"

Im so sick of her throwing that in my face. "Im gone tell you this and this my last time telling you this, you need to tell mama and daddy before I do" "So you gone snitch on me" "Kasely this ain't no little thing, this is a whole human life you playing with, so yea imma snitch" "And to think daddy said we was bestfriends" "KK i am your bestfriend but right now i'm being your big sister" I said and I walked off out the room meeting mama and daddy at the lobby.

Shayla POV

"Kasen you make sure you put my baby in the car careful" I said as he was putting KK in the car. We drove down the highway in silence not before we pulled up to the beach house so Sky can drive my daddy car KK had back home. "Daddy can I go to Dre house please" Sky asked him as she was getting out the car. "Sky you still in trouble for what happened last night but since its been a bad day you can go but you coming home at curfew" he said and I looked up. "What did she do" "Nothing Shay I got it handled" I didn't feel like arguing with him I just brushed off"

When we got home we helped KK to her room and made sure she was straight. "Mama I love you and im sorry" "Its okay KK iI love you too and here if you need to talk" I said to her and shut her door. As I was walking down the stairs Kasen was letting Tre in.

"Mrs.Riley" he said walking past me. "Tre, you let me know if y'all need anything" "Yes Ma'am" "Aye and keep that door open" Kasen said to him. "Kasen its been a long morning" "I know you go back to work Monday" "I know you wanna do something" "Yea go get dressed imma take you out on a date" "Okay, baby" he kissed me passionately and I went upstairs to our room. I peeped in on Tre and KK and he was sitting on the floor beside her bed messing with the dog while she flipped through the tv channels.

Kasen POV
I felt uncomfortable leaving Tre there with KK but hell I dare them to fuck imma kill him and I'mma kick KK ass nah fr.

Me and Shayla was out eating laughing and talking really enjoying ourselves. I missed my wife fr and hate she going back to work. I wish I can convince her to just stay at home but I know she not going for that.

"What you looking at me like that for" "I'm just looking, you so beautiful man, I really lucked up" "You really didn't take no for an answer"

I pulled out my phone and took her picture.

"Kasen you are so annoying" "So, you like it" "correction boo I love it" I smirked at her and leaned in for a kiss that turned into a deep kiss that turned into me me getting rock hard

"Let's go to the bathroom right fast" "No Kasen we not going to the bathroom" "I can't wait until we get home baby please you got a nigga begging" "Kasen I promise you can wait I'm trynna enjoy my dinner" "You just trynna give a nigga blue balls" she laughed but I ain't see shit funny, I sat back and ate my food still admiring how good Shay looked.

Comment and Vote Guys 🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎 More coming 😘