16

Shayla POV
I woke up to Kasen phone ringing. I swear he sleeps so freaking hard he don't hear nothing but as soon as I say "I want you" he up and ready to fuck some.

"Hello" "My bad Sis where Kasen" "He sleep Dave" "Tell him we need to talk ASAP" "is everything ok" "yea nothing we can't handle" "Okay I'll tell him when he get up, we got a room full of kids and a dog" "you remember that time when it was storming and all the kids slept in y'all room and then y'all left me downstairs" "Yea I remember that look Kasen waking up im finna give him the phone love you bro" "love you too lil sis"

I gave Kasen his phone and then laid back in the bed it was so early. I looked beside Kasen side and see Pj and Friendly on the floor I guess all the kids wanted they mama and daddy last night.

"What's Up Dave" "THEY DID WHAT" "FUCK" He said fuck so loud KK jumped in her sleep.

"Pj GET YO ASS UP NOW" Kasen Screamed and at that point me and the girls jumped up.

Kasen POV
"TAKE YO ASS DOWN STAIRS NOW" Dave called me and told me old man Hayes saw one of my guys kill someone last night.

Old man Hayes been around a long time and he own that whole lil corner he had a grocery store, laundromat, liquor store and coffee shop. Shawn paid him rent for our workers to work there and I continued the bargain.

"Kasen baby what he do" "Shay please just stay out of it and let me talk to my son" "No what he do he my son too" I turned around so fast and she jumped. Damn now she scared of me why would she think imma hit her. She stood there quiet and I just turned around going to my office.

"Pj please tell me you ain't kill nobody" He ain't say nothing. "I'm gone ask you one more time boy and you better answer me, did you kill someone last night"

"Nah it was King" "why he kill em" "I guess he sensed that they was finna rob us, I took off running and then King said he wasn't running from nobody so he upped his strap and busted em" "Where King at" "He at the crib" "Y'all meet me back here at 6 sharp, TAKE YO ASS TO WORK"

I'm gone go run cameras back later and find out what really happened. Most people don't know we got cameras on that block but Shawn was smart just Incase someone did rob our workers or even old man Hayes we was gone take care of it. Only people who know is the higher people like Shawn, Me and Dave.

I sat there and smoked a L none of my beginner corner boys never caught a body on the first night but Pj got anger and ion too much know nothing about this King dude I need to talk to my Lil Rock nigga Cappo maybe he know the lil nigga.

After I got my mind right I went back upstairs. Shay and the girls had left and I was slick happy cause Shay actually thought I was gone turn around and hit her she should know me by now, she know I'll never put my hands on her hell I barley whooped the kids that was all her.

I hit up Dave and told him meet me at my crib I was real anxious to see them cameras cause I think Pj lien to me.

Dave and I went to the block.I stood there eating ravioli cause a nigga was hungry

I stood there eating ravioli cause a nigga was hungry

I ain't get no pussy or no food this morning. Instead I woke up to bullshit.
"So Mr.Hayes you gone show us the video or what" "Yea son come on in"

"See look there it is. Things was running smoothly until some dudes walked up on them and you see right there that one punched him and they ran but then that one stopped and just shot them"

Dave and I looked at each other "Thanks Mr.Hayes here's extra for your time" I handed him a stack and we left out the store. All I know is I couldn't wait until 6 o'clock.

PJ POV
I went home and told King I blamed him on the shooting and he was cool with it. I told him how my pops wanted to meet us later on but I had to go to work today so he could chill here or take a Uber and view the city while I was gone.

When I got to work everybody welcomed me back and told me they was sorry for my lost. Then Trinity came up to me trying to hug me. I brushed her off.

"Dang I was just trynna give you my condolences" "I'm good Trinity just get back to work." She stood there and looked at me for a minute before she walked off.

I didn't have time for her

I didn't have time for her. It's like one minute she want me then the next minute she don't. I learned to just leave the past in the past plus my new occupation gone get me hella hoes like I couldn't already get em.

It was lunch and Trinity asked can we talk outside. I nodded and headed out there. I stood on the steps looking down at her trying to see what could she possibly want.

"How you holding up?" "Trin if it's small talk ion need that right now I got work to do" "I'm just worried about you Pj" "Trinity why you so worried we not fucking, you not my girl you just my assistant if it's not about work just leave me alone" ...

"How you holding up?" "Trin if it's small talk ion need that right now I got work to do" "I'm just worried about you Pj" "Trinity why you so worried we not fucking, you not my girl you just my assistant if it's not about work just leave me alone" I told her and walked off going back into the building.

I waited on 5 to get here and when it finally came I locked up my office and went home. We had that meeting with pops at 6 so I took off my work suit and changed into something comfortable.

When the time came King finally pulled up and then we walked to my daddy house. KK let us in and we went straight to his office.

"So I'm sure y'all wanna tell me what happened last night" My pops said and I looked at King and he looked at me. I hope dude don't rat me out.

Comment and vote guys ❤️💙❤️💙