10

Shayla POV
I took a half a day at work so I came home early. Pj really was upset, I would call his granny later because when he was growing up I just for sure knew he was gonna be a drug dealer but he straightened up real fast. I seen cars parked in my yard so I knew Kasen was in a meeting with his workers. I rolled my eyes but eventually I calmed down.

I was upstairs soaking in the tub with my candles lit drinking wine. Who knew I'd be this far in life. There was a knock at the door "aye sis" It was Dave and he just opened the door after I gave him confirmation.

"Eww why you didn't tell me you was in the tub" "Nigga don't look then but wassup" "Kasen and I gotta go handle something" I sat up. "Did he say anything"

Kasen would always text Pj,Sky and KK when he was finna go out in the streets and tell them he loved them. Like with me he'd always send Dave to tell me but he'd always leave a message with him to tell me but this time it was nothing.

That's when I started to worry. "Dave where's Shaydon" "They gone already sis but we coming back"

I sat back in the tub all dumbfounded and then I got a text from Kasely.

My babygirl🌷💕:Mama, I'm going to Tre's to study,he will bring me home at 8.

Me:I think you should come home. You know that's not happening.

My babygirl 🌷💕:I talked to daddy,he said he loved me and that I can go just as long as I remember he'd beat Tre bloody if he think he getting in my pants.

Me:You talked to your father? What else did he say?

My babygirl🌷💕:Thats all he said,he was the one who texted me first and said he loved me so I just decided to ask him.

Me:Go ahead Kasely .

This gotta be serious because he would never not leave me a message and especially wouldn't let his 16 year old go over a boy house. I was gonna be a nervous wreck if he didn't come home tonight.

Skyla POV
I was leaving out of class and decided I wanted some jerk chicken from the corner street down by campus.

My phone alerted me telling me I had a text and it was from my daddy telling me he loved me. He was nice when he wanted to be. I replied and locked my phone, all I was worried about was this food going into my belly.

Later on I went home and my mama hopped up all happy then she turned sad when she seen it was just me. "Well hello to you too mama" "I'm sorry I just thought you was your dad" I looked up and her worried.

"Why is he ok" "Oh yea he good we just started something early and I'm ready to finish it" "eww see mama no cause this ain't that but I talked to em earlier well he texted me one of his random I love you's you know that man is weird, you married a weirdo" I said and walked off when she stopped me.

"You know your sister at that boy Tre house" "WHAT" "Yup and ya daddy let her go" "Oh but he got oh so mad at me for dating a damn drug dealer" "Skyla watch your mouth but yup your father has completely lost it or wherever him and ya uncles at got his head so far gone"

"What you just say mama" she looked up at the ceiling as if she didn't hear me. "Shayla" "Skyla stop calling me by my government I'm still yo damn mama" "what you mean him and my uncles" "Look Skyla, don't tell your sister or bother but those don't be random I love you's Kasen text y'all that whenever he has to go out in the streets for some, and well since you know what type of job he do then you know it's not always common that he comes back home"

Is Life with a Thug Better (SEQUEL) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें