88

Kasely POV
I laid under Tre as he posted my picture on Snapchat that he took earlier when he picked me up from school.

Kasely POVI laid under Tre as he posted my picture on Snapchat that he took earlier when he picked me up from school

"Ugghhh why you post that it was just for your eyes only Tre" "Girl you beautiful shut up" he got up and said. "You need anything from down stairs" "Nope" I said still tapping through people stories.

When Tre came back he had some hot chips and I stuck my hand in his bag. "Man KK you said you didn't want anything" "I ain't know you had these" I said laughing.

"So look did you wanna go to prom, I mean I know it's not your prom" "Tre if you wanna go to your prom I'll go with you" "I'm just saying you know with the baby and all" "When is it" "May 31" "Tre that's 3 weeks from now" "I know we don't have to go" "If you wanna go I'll go we just gonna have to have a custom dress made for me" "I'm not even really fucked up about it" "you are or you wouldn't have brought it up" I said eating the chips.

He took the chips out my hand and put them on the night stand "Treeeee give em back" I said trying to reach over and grab them. "Nope let's play a game" "what kind of game" I said and then his phone rung and he put his finger up to me as he answered it. I rolled my eyes cause I knew it was a play and that meant he would have to leave me.

"Yea" "What you need" "A whole ball" "Shit I'm with my girl right now but I can slide if you need me to" when he said that I got up off the bed and went to the bathroom. I was finna do all I could to get him to stay.

I got out of all my clothes and opened the door coming back out into his room as he was doing his thing with the scale and shit. "I know you not finna leave me" I said "You can ride it's just down the street" he said not even looking up at me.

I walked to him some more and then he looked up. "KK what you doing" he said and I instantly got discouraged. I started to cry and he looked even more confused.

"Why you crying Pooh" "You looked at me like you was disgusting, is it cause I'm fat Tre" I said grabbing the throw blanket and covering myself up. "no no no baby you just took me by surprise that's all" I still cried cause my emotions was taking over me.

He got up and went to the bathroom and washed his hands then came back to me. "Stand up" he said "Why" I sniffed looked up at him. "Man just do what I say" I did but I made sure the blanket was still wrapped around me.

"Nah take this off" "No Tre" "Come on babygirl you know you're beautiful" I hesitated and dropped the blanket. I still covered my breast and private area.

"Come here" he said to me and sat on the bed while he stood in front of me. I've never been so revealed. Tre my first and probably gone be my last. "Don't put your head down, here lay back" he said and I did.

I was basically laying there with my legs gapped open because he was standing in between them. He then hovered on top of me but I could tell he didn't feel comfortable because he thought he was hurting the baby so he laid down and pulled me on top of him.

As I sat there on top of him he looked at me with so much lust. He bit his bottom lip and said "KK you beautiful, your body is beautiful you don't have to hide it from me, you even more beautiful since you carrying my seed I love it and you, don't ever think I'm disgusted by you cause I'm not" I nodded. "You still not convinced huh" I didn't say anything so he knew that I wasn't.

"Hop off right quick" he said and so got off sitting beside him finna grab the blanket but he got up and threw it across the room.
He came over to me and got on his knees in front of me. He didn't say much of nothing else he really just let his mouth do all the work.

He kissed my forehead, each of my cheeks, lips he actually kissed them more times than he did the rest of my face then he headed to my neck sucking on it and I threw my head back because my hormones was starting to rise.

Once he was finished there he kissed my chest and then each of my nipples. He kissed all around my stomach, which was weird but he kept going. When he got girl he stopped. I looked down at him and he looked up at me. "Why you stop" "you want me to keep going" I nodded my head scooted back and then I opened my legs up wider.

He still gently kissed and licked every thing he started with with side of my groin and then my thighs. He bit my each side of my thighs that took me for a loop because it felt so good idk why like he was gentle but rough at the same time.

He kissed my other lips and started sucking on my perl. My head was all the way back gripping the bed as he devoured me. He then stuck his tongue and finger inside me at the same time that did it for me. "Tre I'm finna" I couldn't even get it our before I came all over his face.

He still didn't stopped. Once he cleaned me up with his tongue he stood up as I still laid back trying to recover from that orgasm. Standing between my legs he grabbed both of my legs. He kissing my inner things again but this time he kissed and licked down my whole leg. Sucking on my toes and everything. What he did to one leg he did to the other one.

"Turn over but don't lay flat on yo stomach ion want you to hurt my baby" he said and I did turning over getting on all fours. He kissed my back while he gripped my ass. That kissing made my arch a little deeper.

I just knew for sure I was finna get ready for pound town because he loved hitting it from the back but what happened next totally caught me off guard.

He bit and kissed my ass cheeks. Mind you I'm arched perfect wide open ready for him but he didn't stick his dick in me he stuck his finger in my hole and then he put his tongue in my ass.

I jumped at that feeling "Relax baby" he came up and said. It felt so nasty at first but then it kind of felt good. His tongue in my ass combined with him fingering my girl I came again all over him.

After he cleaned me up and I was wore out I grabbed the pillow put it between my legs and laid curled up. He smirked at me and went to the bathroom brushing his teeth and things. "I'll be back" he said grabbing his product and going down stairs.

I never had my whole body ate out before. He literally kissed me from head to toe from front to back. If I didn't believe him about loving my body I sholl did believe him now.

Comment and vote guys. I had
To give y'all some Tre and KK action lol again don't laugh at my photo shopping skills I tried to give her a bump. Anyways BLM 🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤🤎🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾✊🏾