35

Shayla POV
The next morning after KK went to school I didn't know what to do, Since I took off from work. I decided to go take friendly for a walk around our lil neighborhood.

I went to our room to get dressed. "Shayla why you up so early" "I'm finna take Friendly out for a walk" "Girl you just up and wanna do some shit you off from work and still wanna work, you can come ride this dick if you wanna do some so bad" he said.

I threw the dog collar at him and he jumped. "How about we walk the neighborhood together let's get some exercise babe" "I know what we can do hell we can get started on the girls house let's call the construction workers and all" "ooooooo ok yes and I can decorate, so get up Kasen let's go you know you'll be tied up in a minute" and as soon as I said that his phone rung.

"Wassup" he said looking at me he listened to what the other person said and then he said "Nah call Dave I'm with my wife right now" I looked at him and smiled. He could've been doing that. He got up and went nd turned the shower on. I followed him.

"Baby we need to see about getting our door fixed today too" "I Know Shayla, anything else queen he said in the shower as I sat on the sink" "I need my pussy are from the back" he didn't say nothing instead he stuck his head out the curtain "your fr" I laughed at him hopping down off the sink and going back in our room.

We went out to the already built houses because we didn't want to take long being built so we just got one already built. I stood in the kitchen

"Kasen you sure the girls need this" "My babies deserve the world and more" "Well what do I deserve I gave you them babies" He came and picked me up sitting me on the counter and stood between my legs "Give me another one" "another one of what" "g...

"Kasen you sure the girls need this" "My babies deserve the world and more" "Well what do I deserve I gave you them babies" He came and picked me up sitting me on the counter and stood between my legs "Give me another one" "another one of what" "give me a son" "you got a son" "he bad, come on Shayla have my baby" "Let's wait until KK graduates next year" he rolled his eyes but he agreed. Now i gotta be extra cautious with him he might try to trap me.

I told Kasen to take my picture of me standing up so I can send it to the girls in a group message.

Me:I know I shouldn't be standing on YALL kitchen island like this but I couldn't resist😊

MyFirstBornDaughter💖💖:Mama this out house and I see you decided to wear that red wig today, you showing out.