8

Shayla POV
I got home and Kasen was there. He didn't say nothing to me and I didn't say anything to him. I was in the kitchen and he was in the living room. I called Pj "Pj did you find her" "ok, lmk if anything change"

I hung up the phone and light sniffles exited my nose then he gone say "I'm sorry" I didn't even look back at him I just went up the stairs into our room shutting the door behind me.

Pj POV
I Talked to Tre said he was talking to her calming her down. It's not everyday you find out yo pops a drug lord and shit, you just gotta learn to stay away from it. Sky called me

"Any luck" "Nah we found her though in our old tree house

"Any luck" "Nah we found her though in our old tree house." "Oh yea I remember that yo big overgrown tail loved playing with us up there" "Shut up, so Sky when was you gone tell me about Monica and Unc" "I mean you know Monica always been liking uncle Shaydon it wasn't until last night that she acted on it"

"So who you think pops more mad at, you or Uncle Shaydon" "probably me but ion care he'll come around" "so where you at" "I'm at Dre house I wasn't finna go home and get yelled at some more" "well you get some rest lil sis" "alright call me when y'all on the way home"

Kasely POV
I was in our treehouse with Tre. He was alright. I cried on his shoulders and he just held me. "You know how it feels to be the daughter of a person like that, I know he killed people and is very ruthless" "I mean nerd girl he do this so he can provide for y'all, I'm sure he don't bring his business home or otherwise y'all would be walking targets but y'all not"

"I know I'm just saying he got up every day going to a job well that's what he told us" "It is kinda like a job, he gotta survive" "so let me guess you work for him" "I work for my brother who work for him" "anything can happen to us, Pj even said it" "I'm sure yo pops wouldn't let that go down like that" "Yea that's easy to say, you're not a nerd girl and daughter of a king pin" "but I do know about the things a person would do to protect they people"

Then he looked down and kissed my forehead "Let's get you home nerd girl you got school tomorrow and I know you don't wanna miss that" "I'll go to school tomorrow if you be there all day not just at lunch drug boy" "oh you wanna play it like that, but I'll be there"

We walked back to the beach house we thought everybody was gone but Pj was still there. Tre got in his car and left and so did Pj and I.

"KK you gotta forgive pops he just wanted to protect you" "how was he protecting me about lien about what he do" "you just don't understand" "what don't I understand Pj"

"Pops a do anything for us, when I was 12 I got kidnapped by this man who had beef with pops" "see this is a dangerous lifestyle Pj" "Pops came right on and got me and nothing like that ever happened again because we are careful and pops is careful" "what makes you say that" "He undercover now, he's the big boss can't nobody get to him we protected" "so that feeling I get that somebody following me is real" "can't tell nobody but yea, we have people watching us in the shadows Incase something goes left"