99

Skyla POV
I walked out of class after taking my last final. Summer is finna be good to me. My daddy texted me and told me our house finna be ready and I was excited.

I stopped Ms.Geneva house before heading home.

"Hey babydoll how are you" "I'm fine just left school" "That's good, I'm really glad you come visits me" "Oh it's no problem Ms.Geneva I'm sure your son would have wanted it" she just nodded her head.

We sat, talked had tea and watched tv until she started nodding so I got up and left heading to Pj office after I got Cj.

When we got up there he was on the phone so I sat down on his couch until he was done.

"Why you pick him up from school early" "Shut up Pj it's the last day" and Cj laughed. "So you coming to Tre party" "Ion know too many young folks gone be there" "Daddy coming probably momma too" "I'll see, what imma do with Cj" and he looked up at us.

"That's what we got granny for or grandad, you wanna go over either one of they houses Cj" he nodded and said "sure."

He was such a sweet kid. "If momma and daddy wasn't trying to come he could be with them but you know they think they young" we both laughed.

Cj got hungry so we left to go get some to eat then we went to my mama house.

When we got there I my daddy was in his man cave and my mama was in the guest room. "Hey Granny's baby" my mama said when she seen Cj.

"Wassup Skyla" "Hey ma, what you doing" "Nothing at all, Darcy invited us to Tre party tonight so we gone go there" "Man don't y'all be in there acting a fool"

I said laughing. She watched Cj eating his happy meal at the island from the room and then said "I really don't wanna go but so was just gonna go to make an appearance for Tre you know" "I understand, oh yea I went and talked to Ms.Geneva, Giovanni's mother"

She didn't say nothing back so I continued talking. "I told her the letter just explained how I was his goddaughter and stuff" then my mama looked up. "I'm glad you didn't tell the truth" "Yea" I said dryly.

Trevon POV
I went and met with Shooter about what I wanted to ask him about. "Yea Eli Johnson, I need his location" "His father is a state trooper you sure you want these problems young blood" he said to me.

"No problems are intended if he know what's good for em" I said "Looks like he's at lake Saracen" "bet thanks, come to my party tonight" I said as I left, but I know shooter wasn't coming anywhere.

When I pulled up I sat back and watched all the people that was out there and I scanned the crowd for KK but didn't see her, then my phone rung it was her.

"Wassup baby, you straight" "I'm fine, I left the Lil Skip day stuff cause the only reason I think I was invited is because they know who my father is and they wanted drugs"

"Word what they say" "When I walked up everybody came up to me and stuff and asked what's the plug number or to call my daddy he got some customers, so I left when they stopped talking to me when I told them no and stuff" "wya now" "Im On my way! Home imma rest before your party" "Aite bae I love you see you tonight" "I love you too" she said and hung up.

I got out my car walking up to the crowd then I heard Eli say "Yoooo ain't you the nigga that he picking up that pregnant girl, so she did call you and tell you about what we wanted"

"Nah I just came out here looking for her you know where she at" "Man I knew that bitch wasn't on shit" I heard somebody behind Eli say and soon as bitch came out his mouth I pulled up my pants and stole on dude making him fall and then everybody tried to fight me.

Everybody came running up I stuck everybody laying em out one by one when it came to the point where I didn't wanna fight no more I pulled out my strap and waved it around "anybody else feel the need to disrespect my baby momma can get a bullet in they ass and Eli as for you, I knew yo ass wasn't on no friendly shit niggas always want some shit from somebody." I said and walked off getting in my car driving off.

Kasen POV
I came upstairs and seen Cj outside in the backyard running with Friendly and Sky in the patio chair watching him.

I walked upstairs and Shay was watching tv. "Shay you going to the party tonight" "I'm probably gonna watch movies with your mama and Cj tonight since she watching him while Pj go.

"You still made at me" she said as I was leaving out. I turned around and went to sit on the bed beside her. "Nah I'm not mad at you Shayla just saying everything I do be for you" "I know Kasen I just be wanting all your time" "Girl we been here all day and you ain't said no words to me"

"Cause I thought you was mad at me Kasen" "Aite well let me get some head and I'll see if I'm not mad anymore" "Nigga no you just said you wasn't mad" she said hitting me.

"You want me to stay at home tonight" "No baby go ahead and go let Cj spend time with his two grannies tonight" "Aite G, I mean baby" and I leaned in giving her a kiss.

I was trying to come up but she pulled me closer and lifted my shirt over my head and she climbed on top of me. "Baby get up and lock the door" She said in between kisses.

"I got up going to the door and my phone rung" I reached in my pocket and grabbed my phone answering it.

"Yea" "Aite" I looked at Shay and shit hit the bed frustrated "Baby I'm sorry they trying to re up for the party" "Let Shaydon or Dre re them up" "Look at my wife sounding like a drug dealer but nah they getting the party ready and I told them to lmk if I could help"

She got up walking towards me getting on her knees untying my gym short strings. "Baby what you doing" and she started stroking me once she had it out. She didn't say nothing she she started planting kisses on my head.

What the fuck I look like turning down some head from my fine ass wife so I didn't say nothing else I let her handle her business.

Comment and vote guys ✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾