94

Kasely POV
The next morning I didn't want to go to school so I faked like I was sick.

Me:Tre my morning sickness is taking over this morning so I'm just gonna stay at home.

BabyDaddy😝🥵💙:You sure, KK don't tell me this got something to do with your principal cause you ain't never just wanted to miss school...

Me:I said I'm sick Tre, dang can I just be sick?

BabyDaddy😝🥵💙:Aite, KK whatever, do you need anything before I head to campus this senior week my last week so ion have to go if you want me to come over there to lay with you I can.

Me:No Trevon go to school.

BabyDaddy😝🥵💙:Lol government name aite.

I locked my phone and then I turned over. A few mins later my daddy came in there. "You getting up K" "Ion feel good today daddy" he walked in and sat on the bed. "What's wrong, it's the baby?" "I think so, just don't feel good to be walking around campus so I'll just stay here, um can I"

"Yea, if you don't feel good" "Ok,thank you" I said and then he got up leaving out closing my door. Sometimes you just don't wanna be bothered and this was one of those days.

After awhile I got up to get me something to eat and everybody was gone. I just fixed some cereal then there was a knock at the door when I opened it I seen the truck pulling off.

I looked down and seen some flowers

I picked them up and read the note. "Just because I hope you feel better, daddy love you. P.S. I'm not talking about your father" I smiled so hard at the note just cause I know Tre had them delivered to me.

I got out of my little funk and decided to do something to myself and when Tre got out of school I was going to go over his house.

I took a picture and sent it to him.

Me:Thanks for the flowers daddy 😘

BabyDaddy😝🥵💙: I'm leaving school, I'm finna for scoop you

BabyDaddy😝🥵💙: I'm leaving school, I'm finna for scoop you......... DAMN😍😍 then you got my son peeping out, you gone have to cover him up for what imma do to you🤤

Shayla POV
Kasen and I had went to my doctors appointment to see how far I've come and I had gotten pretty far.

I don't have to wear my leg brace anymore so that's a plus and I'm cleared to drive even though I been driving already.

After Kasen and I left we went to go eat. He was really in good spirits but he was finna he in even better spirts after tonight, hell since the accident I haven't took my birth control pills I probably be pregnant by the end of the night lol.

I snapped out of that thought when Kasen asked me "Shay you think we gone be good grandparents" "Ugh why you talking about grandkids when we young and can have some more kids on our own"

"You don't think we done hell Pj, KK and especially Sky already enough" "I'm just saying you don't want anymore biological kids" "Sky and Pj might not be mines biologically but shit you raise em long enough they got some or your DNA" we both started laughing "plus ion want our kid to be the same age as our grandchild"

"So what you saying is I need to call and get my an appointment set up to get back in the pill or you use condoms" "Ion know Shay just chill we can talk about that when the time come let's just eat" I laughed cause that's what I thought.

A few minutes later Darcy and Terry walked in. "Heyyyyyyy it's been so long" Darcy said to me when she say us sitting down. "How are you" "Girl fine, waiting on you to heal so you can get back to counseling us" when she said that I looked at Kasen. "Oh yea what's going on."

I haven't told nobody I wasn't going back to work but Kasen now I'm started to second guess that because I do miss it. "Girl we can have a girls day next week sometime let me get some food in this man I'll call you next week, nice seeing you guys" she said and she left.

Before Kasen could say anything since I was sitting on the side of him I put my hand on his lap and started rubbing on his manhood. He smirked and then he took a sip of his drink.

"You trynna get outta here Mrs.Riley" I smiled and took a tip out my wallet and placed it on the table getting up going outside to the car while Kasen followed me.

Skyla POV
After class I went to Dre house. After I told him everything he was just quiet then he said, "So what you gone tell her you're her grand daughter" "Ion know, I mean she is nice and sweet but if I tell her who I am she's gonna look at my dad funny and ion want that" "So what you gonna do" "I'll think of something" I said.

Dre got up and went to the kitchen on the phone and I heard keys in the door to unlock it then in walks Tre and KK. "Hey Sky" KK said when she seen me. "Wassup lil sis" I said and her and Tre went up the stairs.

"You wanna ride with me to pick up some" he asked "Yea I can" then I slide in my slides and followed him out the door. I got to his car and realized that I was picking Cj up from school and told him that I'll just see him later.

He walked me to my car, opened the door and then he gave me a kiss. "Come spend the night with me tonight okay" he said and I nodded kissing him again.

BigBrother🙄💙💙:Don't forget to pick up my son wanch.

Me:Boy I'm not gone forget.

I replied to him and then I went to sonic for a happy hour drink to kill time before 3 o'clock.

Comment and vote guys ✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🤎🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤