98

Dreshon POV
I waited on Tre to get home so we can go over the menu for the party I'm throwing for him.

Shaydon walked in my crib "nigga you don't know how to knock" "Shit what imma do that for when I twist the knob and it unlocked" I just didn't say anything back.

"I know you coming to the Jersey party in throwing for lil bro tomorrow night" "I might slide you might for some bad bitches in there" "Nigga they all gone be bout 17 or 18" Shaydon looked at me and said

"Now Dre when has that ever stopped me" I shook my head at his ass. Then Tre walked in.

"Aye what's Shooter number" "Why" "I need to find out something" "find out what" "Man you gone give me the number or what shit" "nigga you better watch who df you talking to" I said.

"Fuck it" Tre said and he walked up the stairs and he slammed his door. "You better been done sold all that work since you wanna act like a lil bitch" I yelled behind him.

"Ion see how you got yo brother working for you, that shit wild they be thinking they get a pass for shit when it's still money to be made" "Nigga you worked for your brother and brother n law"

"That's different I was born in it don't forget before Kasen and Dave it was my pops" "Whatever nigga" I said and his ass went into my refrigerator I shook my head and texted Tre.

Me: Shooter number 870-329-7740 crybaby ass nigga.

MudBrother🩸:Thats all yo ugly ass had to do at first bitch🖕🏾

I laughed and locked my phone then Sky walked in. "Damn don't nobody knock" "Ion gotta knock" she said "Hey Uncle Shaydon" "Wassup niece" I just wanted to go over the menu for the food but ended up with unknown visitors and a crybaby ass brother.

"Come on Sky we going to my mama house she can call the food people and whatever she get that's what they gone have at the party. Then Sky and I left leaving Shaydon. He was my nigga he knew how lock up.

Shayla POV
Later that night I was waiting on Kasen to get back from one of the traps and seemed like forever.

After I got out the shower I went into our walk in closet abs sat down trying to find something to sleep in then Kasen walked in and I was looking at him crazy.

"Damn what I do now" "what you mean Kasen you stay gone now" " Damn my fault Dave died and I have to do extra shit that he always took care of so I could be here with you and the kids" "Kasen don't do that cause you know you wasn't here all the ti...

"Damn what I do now" "what you mean Kasen you stay gone now" " Damn my fault Dave died and I have to do extra shit that he always took care of so I could be here with you and the kids" "Kasen don't do that cause you know you wasn't here all the time with us before Dave died"

"That's when I was still working for yo pops you gotta chill cause at the end of the day I'm coming home to you right" "I just want you to myself, you ever thought about passing it down to Shaydon and Dre"

"what you mean, no they ain't even as bald ready" "I'm just saying baby, you know since Dave died you can just give it to them and focus on us, your grandchildren you know life period" "Nah Shay you tripping, y'all literally my world and you can't just pass some down like this Dave and I worked for it so they gone have to work too before I do anything." He said and I just nodded my head.

"I got a surprise for you" he said and I looked up. "What" "They gone be finished with the girls house this weekend. Once they gone I'm taking they keys and it's just gone be me and you left to do whatever we want, when we want" he said.

"Yea I'll be left in this big empty ass house cause you'll be gone" I got up and said. "Damn Shay can't shit please you" I didn't feel like arguing with him so I didn't say nothing and he went to the bathroom showering.

PJ POV
Trinity came out of Cj room shutting his door quietly and she walked into my room. "He knocked out" she said and I nodded my head as she sat on the bed.

"So what we need to talk about" "We need to talk about what we doing. Cj don't need mixed signals of something that it ain't" she said. "What you talking about Trinity"

"Pj you, me, this hell when I know you can just up and go off at any time, I deserve it but Cj don't" i was quiet for a minute and then I spoke.

"You don't deserve the way i been treating you Trin, I love you but you did fuck up" "Idk how many times I have to apologize for that and I got the charges against you dropped" "let's just take it slow" "what we taking slow Pj you know I love you and I want our family" "You didn't want our family when you kept him for 6 years away from me"

She got quiet and the got up putting her shoes on grabbing her keys. "I get it, you're never gonna forgive me for that and I understand" and she left out my room going downstairs.

I got up following her. "Trin stop" I said grabbing her arm and she stopped and looked up at me with tears forming in her eyes. "I want to take things slow. That don't mean ion wanna be with you" she turned around to me and hugged my neck.

We went back upstairs to my room and we just cuddled all night. Like my mama said you really can't help who you love.

Comment and vote guys....... Sorry it's been so long since an update. School started back and they put most of our classes online plus I'm taking 18 hours this semester lol it's a lot but yea this book coming to an end soon....... Should I do at Trilogy????? Lmk some ✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🤎🤎🖤🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🤎🖤✊🏾