5

Kasen POV
I wasn't even trynna go home. Mainly because ion even wanna have that talk with the kids. Shayla wants to separate but I'm not even trynna hear that, I only agreed to have that talk with her and the kids because she wanted to but I gotta think of some else cause I can't let her leave me.

I took Skyla car to put gas in it. I looked so funny driving a blue Charger with Pink trim I think Skyla the only car like this. I was checking my phone when there was a knock at the window.

I let it down and it was D. "Kasen?" "D, what the fuck you knocking on my window for" "This your car" "Nah nigga this my daughter car what you coming up to it for all smiling and shit" "Aw shit my bad man I thought you was a female driving this car just wanted to say it looked nice" he said all nervous and shit.

"Yea man you just trynna get some ass but this my daughter car so now you know don't be approaching it and shit" "Yea man no doubt" "now how is business" "it's good, I think I talked Shaydon into doing better with sales" "that's good, you a good kid D stay up imma go pay for this gas my daughter never keep this thing filled up, she too spoiled man" "Yea I know" "what nigga" "I mean yea I know she spoiled Shaydon tells me all your kids are spoiled but boss man I got you on the gas" "you sure she my daughter" "Yea it's cool"

I told D I appreciate him for paying for the gas and I went to the trap, I told you I wasn't even trynna go home until I figured out how imma keep Shay.

Shayla POV
Shaydon dropped Kasely off and I had to take him home since he drove the Jeep back. Kasen still haven't even so much as called me. I did have my regrets about leaving but I just can't be unhappy just so the money can keep coming in. I'm successful and Pj so why should he continue to stay in the game.

When I dropped Shaydon off I FT Dave.

"Wassup lil sis" "nothing I see you at home so you not with Kasen" "Nah wassup y'all good" "Yea Dave I'll call you later"

I hung up the phone and that's when Kasen FT me.

"Aye yo wya" "I just dropped Shaydon off where you" "Um Shayla meet me somewhere" "Kasen you know we were supposed to be talking to the kids" "Aite ma chill just meet me then after that we can do whatever you want" I rolled my eyes and hung up the...

"Aye yo wya" "I just dropped Shaydon off where you" "Um Shayla meet me somewhere" "Kasen you know we were supposed to be talking to the kids" "Aite ma chill just meet me then after that we can do whatever you want" I rolled my eyes and hung up the phone, he sent me his location.