68

Kasely POV
Dinner was awkward and granny talking about she wanna do this every Sunday. I was getting tired and tomorrow was gonna be my first day back at school since my birthday and finding out about Nemo. I'll be glad when this semester is over.

"Daddy can Tre stay over for a while when we go home" I asked "not too long KK you got school in the morning" I nodded my head. We all was still sitting at the dinner table and everybody was in they own world. Sky usually be the one to spice stuff up but she was out of it too so I tried to.

"Granny lets all play a game" "ooohhh good idea KK Sunday dinner can resort to family game night what you got in mind" "let's do family feud boys vs girls" "it wouldn't be fare KK cause it's more men than women" my mama said.

"I'll be the host and CJ be the score taker" uncle Shaydon said "noooo uncle Shaydon you have up play let granddaddy be the host and Cj can still be the score taker" "it still not gonna be fair see we got Me, Dave, Ya daddy, Dre, Pj, Tre, King vs you, ya mama, Ms.Riley and Sky"  "well 1 of the boys can join our team and it'll just be 6 v 5, we'll take my daddy" I said.

Pj was smart and he was a guarantee win. Mr granny gave Cj a marker and a little board that had team 1 and team 2 with a line drawn under it so he can draw the tally marks and I grabbed the family feud game from the game room"

"Ok host granddad" I said "Ok team one is first" which was us "There are 1000 people in the world but I rather... fill in the blank" he said looking at my granny cause she was the first one to answer "Ok Alicia don't get your family a red x you got 30 seconds to answer" he said.

"I rather be with you" my granny said "okay, Skyla There is 1000 people in the world and I rather be" "alone" Sky said "Correct, you getting these points Lil Cj" my granddaddy said and he nodded.

He was finna ask me the question when my daddy stood up. "Pj, Dave and Shaydon, I need y'all to come with me" "but daddy we was playing the game" "we gotta cut this short babygirl" then he got up kissing my mama and they all went out the door. So much for a family game night.

Kasen POV
I Couldn't sit there and play games and shit like all things within us was cool. As I was leaving Dre asked did I  need him and Shaydon told him nah. The look I gave him when he asked me that he should've known right then and there.

We got to my man cave and I just went straight to business. "What the fuck going on" Everybody was quiet then Dave spoke "Pj I think you should tell him" "Pj tell me what, you know who the rat is" "what ain't no Rat pops" "so wtf Dave talking about" then he looked at Dave and got quiet.

"I got it handled pops" "Pj so help me God if you don't tell me what's up" "Man King been harassing Skyla" "what you mean harassing" "Like tryna fuck and won't leave her alone" "And how Skyla reacting to all this she giving in "No hell no, I heard him calling her off my phone talking about yea just let me taste it and calling her bitches and shit then he said he gone get her" "what you mean he gone get her" "Man the nigga might catch her by herself one day and force himself on her or some"

"Yea right as long as there is breath in my body ain't nobody doing shit to my fucking kids" I grabbed my gun and was heading back to my mama house.

"Pops no don't, Cj over there we don't need to make this no problem that the whole family gotta know especially while you got a pregnant daughter and yo grandson over there" I stopped in my tracks and thought for a second about what the fuck to do. "Since you got it handled wtf you got planned" I asked.

"I knew it was some up with that lil nigga when I met him" Shaydon said "Pj you gotta start making better choices" "Man I'm out, we got Black so Imma hang the drug business up it's not for me I got a whole Son and ion want him in these streets" Pj said.

"Oh so you saying it's my fault you in the streets cause last time I checked you made the fucking choice to be in the game, I did my part in raising you right so rather you raise Cj right or not he still gone make his own choices in the end" I said. He looked at me and just told me the plan on how we gone get King.

Skyla POV
I wonder what my daddy nem over there talking about. King and Dre was in a conversation which didn't sit right with me cause every second or so King a look at me and wink. He made me so uncomfortable and I felt like he was gonna do something to me when he get the chance.

I got up going outside on the patio and KK followed me. "What's wrong with you Sky" she said "nothing same ole same ole" "for what it's worth you're still my sister and we're still Bestfriends you can talk to me if you want to.

"I'm ok KK" she nodded her head and went back into the house. Then my granddaddy came out there. "Sky I'm finna head out, you alright" "Yea grandad I'm ok" he nodded kissed my check and left. I honestly didn't know what to do I know I can help my mama find her mother's brother Giovanni my mama would be happy to see her uncle.

Later that night when Dre and I got home we sat in the living room. Him and Tre was playing 2k and I was just in my own world. Dre blew his breath when he looked at me and back to the game.

"What's wrong with you it's just a game" I said "Sky don't think I remember you saying you had to tell me something when we was at your granny house" he said pausing the game.

I looked at Tre who was being nosey then he got up "Imma go in my room and call KK or some" he said. We watched him as he went up the stairs and then I looked back at Dre. "Ok um there is this" then the door bell rung. "Hold on" he said going to answer the door.

I looked back and it was King and my heart dropped. "Aww shit I forgot I told King I was gonna go with him to the Trap to check on some" he said going upstairs to get his shoes I guess.

King walks over to the living room part and sat on the couch across from me. "Sky" "Don't talk to me" I said in a whisper so nobody could hear" he smirked and fixed his gun in his pants. "You just need me to get rid of the problem and you'll be down my neck like any other girl" I thought about what he said and then I seen Dre come down the stairs that's when it hit me that he was going to kill Dre and for what so he can get to me, I hopped up.

"Dre please don't go baby" "chill Skyla I'll be right back" "No but I want you to stay here I need you" "Baby chill I'm coming right back" then King butted in "I promise not to have him out late Sky Sky" i looked back at Dre with sad puppy dog eyes and he looked at me for a second and then said "King my bad man I gotta stay so I can see what's up with my girl"

I looked at King when he said that and he smirked "Boy these women, they know they rule our whole world" Dre laughed and nodded I was still holding on to him watching King's every mood.

"Imma catch y'all later" he said getting up walking out the door. Once Dre locked it he looked at me and said "Now tell me what the fuck is up Sky"

Comment and Vote Guys 🤎✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🖤🖤🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤