1

Shayla POV
Life been good Kasen and I really been living our best life. Pj is 26, Sky is 19 and Kasely is 16. I miss them being little Skyla has grown to be a beautiful young woman and Kasely is not too far from her. My Pj has grown into a respectable young man and I was right he is still a granny's baby he love him some Ms.Riley when he was 15 he wanted to go live with her.

Of course Kasen and I wasn't going for that but that didn't stop him from being over there every weekend. Skyla has a boyfriend and you know her dad was not too ecstatic about that. We haven't met him yet but that girl damn near grown and in college so why he mad.

Kasen is still in the game but he took over my dad's title with Dave as his right hand man. Shaydon did go to college but he dropped out after the first semester. My dad wasn't too happy about him joining the family business but I mean that's what he wanted. I went to college after Kasely was 2 and got my degree in psychology. I am now a licensed psychiatrist with my own practice.

My dad was out the game being a good grandpa. He love them kids and they are too spoiled. I know Brenda happy he got out the game but Kasen go to him for advice sometimes. I kinda know what Brenda was going through when my dad was on top, it's always something.

Shaydon took Kasen's position and Shaydon have a friend that took Dave's position, he a young nigga but he alright with me he reminds me of Kasen when he was in they position, Shaydon better step up or that lil nigga gone over past him, but I know Kasen not gonna do him like that.

Kasen POV
Man it feels good to be at the top. I run shit but sometimes I wish I can just step away from it all. I'm glad if ion wanna handle something sometimes I get Dave to do it, I really trust his judgment.

My wife still fine as hell. I been trynna put a baby in her since Kasely was born but time flew and things changed. She went off the college and I took Shawn's spot in being the boss. I think these three kids is enough for us anyway.

Pj was a successful business man. He handled all the numbers in my operation if I needed him too but he wasn't apart of the crew or in the door game. I promised him when I adopted him he'd be better than me and he is. I think I can thank my mother for that though.

He moved into my uncle Al old house once he graduated College it wasn't doing anything but sitting there. Oh yea we still live in our same gated community.

Skyla, she's grown into something so beautiful. She's 19 and in college she decided to stay home and not live at the dorms since she goes to the college in our city UAPB. That's the same college her mom went to and graduated from.

Only think about Sky is that she wanna wait until now to date. I was ok with her just being single. I'm surprised she didn't date in high school but she knew better. I guess since she grown now she think she can date but whoever that lil nigga is I'm gone scare em off.

Now my babygirl Kasely she's everything. She was my miracle baby and very angelic. Only thing with her is she sneaky. Skyla be having her up to no good. Shayla don't be seeing that but I do.

Money good, life good, and we happy, I guess life was better with a thug.

Ok guys we back with another video gang gang 😂😂 Nah but Book 2 of "Is Life with a Thug Better" I'm gone post a character page so you can know who is who. Btw COMMENT and VOTE ❤️❤️❤️❤️