57

Shayla POV
Kasen brought me some breakfast. I can tell it was Waffle House cause I know he ain't cooked nothing.

"Baby I think once I'm healed all up and stuff I'm not gonna go back to work" "what about your practice babe" "I mean imma still be the boss of it you know imma just hire another psychologist you know and run it that way"

"That sound good Shay but why you wanna stop working now" "Well you know the accident and KK and the baby I just need to be at home"

He just nodded. I know that was our problem at first and why we had split up he was trying to get me to see that I did need to be home more and now I do see I need to be home.

We ate the rest of our breakfast in silence with little small talk until
His phone rung and he had to leave.

It was so boring KK a come down and peep her head in the door and help me in my chair when I have to use the bathroom but I think imma hire somebody to help me out for a while cause KK a be going back to school and plus ion need my pregnant daughter help lifting me and stuff.

"'Mama I have an appointment tomorrow" she came in and said "Okay your daddy can take you" "Tre gone take off from school tomorrow and take me" "Thanks fine KK did he talk to his parents" "He don't even live with them and he just turned 18 he finna graduate" "So KK they still need to know I'm going to call them" She nodded and left out.

I pulled out my phone and called Darcy. "Hey Darcy it's KK and Sky's mom Shayla" "Oh hey Doc, how you feeling" "I'm getting better, so listen I was calling because KK have a doctor appointment tomorrow and I told her her father can take her but she said Tre will be missing school to take her" "Oh well ok Tre grown he do what he want it's been like that since he lived with his brother" "well ok girl I was just letting you know" I said and she said bye and we hung up.

I tell you about parents these days. That's another reason why I'm taking off from work and going to be at home. I refuse for KK to be so content on being just a mother and gf she will graduate, I was a mama but my school work and basketball was there as well and I didn't just settle with just being a mother.

Kasen POV
I got a lead on where Black was going to be at and I followed his every move. He patrolled the blocks for a while and then he went to the spot PJ be working and went into Old man Hayes store.

I stayed low until he came out and then I went in going to ask Mr.Hayes what he wanted. When I got in there he was no where in sight.

I called out to him "Mr.Hayes" and I heard groans and moans coming from behind the counter. I looked back there and Mr.Hayes was beat all up.

"He did this to you" "Yes Kasen because he asked me to turn my cameras off tomorrow night , but I told him no they stay on because you know people might break into my store" "then what he say" "he pulled out his badge saying he was the law and he know somebody that work over here that he had a run in with and he wanted to talk to him about something, but I know dirty when I see dirty so I told him no again so he took out his gun and hit me with it a couple of times"

"I apologize Mr.Hayes but he will get took care of, now you lock up the store and go get checked out at the hospital" he nodded and I waited on him to grab his hat and jacket and he locked up and we left.

I wonder why he want to cameras off and who work tomorrow night that he so called had a run in with cause I know it ain't nobody that work for me. I called Dave to find out but he told me to call Shaydon. "Yo Shaydon" "whats good brother n law" "who work the block tomorrow night in front of Mr.Hayes spot" "shiidd ion know probably King and Pj" "Aite Lil nigga, aye send out for a meeting at Pj crib" he told me ok and hung up.

It can't be Pj he got into it with cause he been with Trinity taking care of Carter so it had to be King with his hot head ass. I texted Pj.

Me:Meeting at yo spot at 6 so come straight home.

Son💙:Aite pops some wrong? Nah just need to have a meeting.

I'm having the meeting at Pj crib because ion need them niggas in my crib and my wife not feeling good. I had to get to the bottom on this shit and let them know when they see Black don't give him no reason to have them on they radar, shit he already going around fucking with my wife and shit about Giovanni dead ass and he know he been dead just want people scared of his ass but imma kill that nigga.

Skyla POV
I went to class and stayed on campus for a while. I didn't wanna go home or to Dre house. I was kind of hungry though so I went to chili's for a 3 fa 10 meal.

When I got in there and was seated tell me why my uncle Shaydon and Monica walks in. They seen me and came and sat with me. "Um this was suppose to be a just me type dinner not the worlds famous down low couple there is" I said.

"Whatever you know you love me with your uncle" Monica said "it's weird if you ask me but since y'all here uncle Shaydon you gone pay for me too" "I know yo daddy go you banked out over there you need to be paying for me but nah I got you lil niece" I smiled.

"So when y'all gone date exclusively" "I thought we was dating exclusively I'm taking her out on dates and shit look where we at now" "We at chili's in the middle of the day nobody be in here like that and post her on your gram like Dre and Tre do me and KK" "When did Dre post you" "he posted me last night when I was mad at him look what he said" I said  and I pulled out my phone showing them what he said.

Skyla to y'all but Baby to me, my favorite picture of my BIG BABY 💙

Liked by KaselyR, TreDaTruth, and 2730 others.

Comments turned off

"So what that mean he posted you, I'm just saying being loved out loud and not just in them sheets tells a lot" "who said we in love" Monica said "We just kicking it she my lil boo" my uncle said and he kissed her neck I rolled my eyes I mean whatever floats they boat.

I got snap chat and started tapping through everybody snaps then I seen what Tre posted.

Mmmhp they telling everybody on social media. If it was me I'd be embarrassed being 17 and pregnant but whatever.

Comment and vote guys🖤🖤🤎🤎🤎✊🏾🖤🖤🤎🤎🖤🖤 Dont talk about my photoshopping skills lol🤣 🖤🖤🤎🤎✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤🖤