58

Pj POV
I got to the house as fast as I could and it was 6:15. I slid in and stood at the back but my pops noticed me and told me to come here and I came and stood beside King.

"We established that you and King work tomorrow night at Mr.Hayes block" I nodded "Why did Mr.Hayes her pistol whipped because Black came by he store and said he had an altercation with one of y'all" I looked at King and he did at me.

"You gone explain that shit son, matter fact everybody y'all dismissed, get back to work don't make me come find y'all" he said and all that was left was King, Uncle Shaydon, Dre, Uncle Dave and my pops.

"Go ahead" he said. Me and King didn't agree on a lie so I had to tell the truth. "Man pops, he followed me from the hospital the other night and beat me up, remember them bruises he did that" "What did you say to him that made him hit you" "I didn't say shit it's what he said to me, talking bout he'll fuck mama and shit even though she crippled" Uncle Shaydon got mad "DF" he said "Fuck that Kasen that nigga gotta die" "I agree" Uncle Dave said.

I looked up and my daddy and his skin was red. "Aite so what's the plan since everybody want this nigga dead cause on my kids he not getting a dime from me and this nigga said that shit about my wife! Then this mf has the nerve to go question her about Giovanni trying to make her a suspect yea he gotta die" "Pops I already had a plan" I said.

"Pj No you not getting in this" "it's already set" "what you talking about" "He said he was coming to collect from me so I told him a time to come" "what's the time" "This weekend Saturday at 12:00" "Nah Imma call him up and tell him cancel that because he know you giving him and set time and shit is a set up so he might bring the DEA and all them to just to bust y'all, so you gotta be smarter than that" he said.

He was right, cause if I was him I'd think that it was set up vibes myself. "So what we gone do then"

"Aite so look, Imma call him and tell him I'm gone pay him so he can leave Shayla alone about Giovanni and we know he gone come personally to you because y'all got beef so when he come Pj you gotta hand him the money fr but I know this lil Shawty who got some poisonous powder we gone lace the money with, he gone touch the money cause he gone count it before he leave he always do so as soon as he touch that money he won't even make it to the door he gone pass out and we gone get him take him to that trap and kill his ass"

"That's a damn good plan nigga" Uncle Dave said. "When you gone call him and how we know what money to give him when he do come cause he just gone pop up." King asked

"We gone already have his 50Gs put up and laced we need to get on that now cause he bound to pop up tomorrow and imma call him as soon as the meeting over"

I took everything my pops was saying in and it was was a good plan let's hope it goes through. "Well pops I'm finna go see Trin and CJ" "Yea when you gone bring the lil nigga around" "When Trinity stop tripping I gotta kiss ass cause yo big mouth ass daughter gone tell her I'm in the game" I said and I left out.

Skyla POV
When Uncle Shaydon nem left I went to my granddaddy house but he wasn't there, his maid Ms.Debra let me in so I chilled there until he came. I really didn't wanna go home fr.

I was laying on the couch when the doorbell rung "I got it Ms.Debra" I said getting up off the couch to answer it. I opened the door and it was my granny.

"Granny what you doing here" "I was bringing Shawn some food like I always do when I cook" "Nu-Uh granny what you and my granddaddy got going on" "Chile nothing, that man don't have a wife so I bring him food he gotta eat" "Granny that's what he got Ms.Debra for" "She a maid not his cook, he honestly don't even need a maid I'm gone tell him to let Ms.Debra go" she said.