105

Kasely POV
When I woke up I was in hella pain the first thing I did was grab my stomach because that's where most of the pain was coming from.

"Tre, Tre" I called out to him and he got up coming to the bed. "I'm so happy you're awake baby how you feeling" "IM HURTING" "Imma go get a doctor" he said and ran out the door.

I looked around the room still in pain and I seen the hospital phone but before I could dial on it Skyla and my mama came in.

"How are you baby girl you've been out for a couple of days" My mama said. "Mama I'm hurting I want daddy" "Daddy had to go take care of business for you guys and the new house you have us and Tre for today" she said.

"Mama where is" and then Tre came walking in pushing a little baby in a incubator.

"You're ready to meet our baby girl" "It's a girl" "ah ah what I tell you about that It word her name is Trely Nemora" "Tre you named her" "Yea well with some help from your mother" he said

I looked at my mom and smiled. "I'm sorry Sky I know we said we'd name her after you" I said looking at Sky "It's fine KK just name the next one after me" we laughed.

When Tre pushed her closer to my bed and I stuck my hand through that little hole so I could touch her all of my pain was gone for the moment. "She has to stay in here until everything is functioning normally" Tre said.

"I don't care as long as she's here, I thought I was losing her" "God had other plans" my mama said. "We are gonna go baby girl you get some rest Tre let her visit with Nemo for a few more and then you take her back" "Yes ma'am Mrs.Riley" he said.

I can't believe I'm a mother, I sighed rubbing her tiny hands. "I can't wait to hold her Tre Tre" "Me neither you did good mama" he said kissing my forehead.

After a whole of just Tre, the baby and I he left to go shower and take care of business and I was all alone. I called my daddy.

"Wassup baby girl" "Daddy can you come to the hospital with me and spend the night" "Where Tre at" "He had to leave and I want you" he sighed then said "Ok baby girl daddy a be there soon" then he hung up.

I love my daddy, I'm so glad I'm the baby I get what I want when I want. I laid back turning the tv on and waited on my daddy to come. I'm really a whole mother out here and Tre gave Trely the best name ever.

Skyla POV
Dre and I was supposed to go on a date but then the stuff with KK happened so we re scheduled it to tonight.

I told Dre I'd meet him there cause I needed to get dressed at home all I really had at his house was just sleeping clothes and throw on outfits. He told me he was going to send me a car so don't worry about driving there.

When I arrived at the restaurant Dre was sitting in the lobby and when he seen me he checked his watch trying to say I'm late.

Is Life with a Thug Better (SEQUEL) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara