84

Kasen POV
Shit wasn't even suppose to be like this man. I watched from a distance as they lowered my nigga in the ground. I applauded Shay for being a good wife and mother because she know how much Dave meant to me even though that was her blood brother he was my brother first.

After everybody was gone to the repast I went and sat at the burial to talk to my nigga one last time.

"I guess you think you leaving me that easy, Dave why you had to be the hero man fuck!" I shook my head replaying what happened on that basement.

Flashback 2weeks ago
I don't blame Shawn for killing King. Dave went to King and picked up all the shell casing around his body "Man let's finish this job" he said and when he bent down Black ambushed him and took his gun out the back of this pants and put him in a head lock. "HOW DF HE GOT OUT THE ROPES" Shaydon said.

Everybody pointed they gun at Black as he pointed his gun at Dave head. "Nah put them guns down or this lil yellow ass nigga get is brains all over the floor like that lil nigga over there" we heisted for a minute then we eased the guns on the floor.

"Now kick them over there" he said and we did as he said. We didn't put our hands up cause that wasn't even how we got down. If we was facing death we looked it straight in the eyes.

"Y'all thought y'all was finna get rid of me huh" he stood up with Dave still in his reach. "Take yo ass over there with the rest of them" he said pushing Dave over to us.

We all stood there trying to see what he was gonna do. "I'm putting bullets in all you bitches especially you Shawn Jenkins I been wanting to kill your ass since you thought you ran my streets, yall niggas almost had me good thing that dumb ass lil nigga started running his mouth. Dumb ass he had a good plan though" he said looking at King stepping over his dead body. Time for y'all to die."

He picked his gun up and pointed it at Shawn but Shaydon wasn't finna let him kill his pops so he stepped in front of him "ILL KILL BOTH OF YALL AT THE SAME TIME"

"Nah Nah chill Black, what you want for all of us to live" "Shit simple I want yo connect, then I want all yo profits, for y'all to go to jail behind this drug shit and oh yea I wanna taste of the pretty little wife of yours" when he spoke on Shayla name Iost it.

I rushed to him not even caring about that gun he tried to get a shot off and missed then I knocked it our his hand. I really was distracting him so one of them Can grab a gun. I fucked up though.

I managed to get the gun to Shaydon it was too late. I looked up and Black had his gun back in his hand aiming at me.

I promise I seen my life flash before my eyes when that shot went off, it all happened so fast when I got pushed out the way. Then I heard another shot and Black was on the ground with a gun shot wound to the head.

I told y'all Shaydon got a good ass shot. I thought to myself. I seen Shaydon and Shawn run over to Dave and I knew he was the one who pushed me out the way.

I walked over to where he was clinching for breath as he held his neck. Blood was shooting out uncontrollably. "Fuck Dave just hold on we finna get you to the hospital" I said putting pressure on the wound so the blood can stop.

"GO GET THE FUCKING CAR NOW" I yelled and Dre ran outside. Dave was shaking trying to get a word out. Shawn, Shaydon and I was right there Shaydon holding his hand and me holding the wound.

"He trying to say something" Shaydon said "No no no hold it Dave you need yo strength" I said but he whispered it anyway. "I couldn't let you get took away from my sister she need you more than she  need me" he said coughing again he looked over at Shaydon then back at me "my brothers" and he shook before his eyes rolled in the back of his head and I instantly yelled again

"DAVE WAKE UP MAN, WHERE THE FUCK IS DRE COME ON YALL HELP ME GET HIM UP" Shaydon and I tried to lift him but Shawn stopped us. "He gone y'all" I stopped in my tracks and just sat there with him still in my arms Shaydon too.

"FUCK" I yelled. Then Dre came running in "Ok y'all come on let's go" he was stopped in his tracks by all of us quiet and not moving. I heard him talking on the phone "Pj man I'm so sorry shit just went left" was the last thing I heard him say before I shut everything out.

I poured some gin on the dirt where he was buried and said again "Man why you had
to be the hero, you got shot more times than anything and you walked them shits off, you mean to tell me this one time you couldn't get a pass" I took a sip from the bottle and looked at the dirt again shaking my head.

I always knew that he'd die for me he knew that shit was vice versa but it wasn't the time. I got in my car and turned on Gherbo "Gangstas Cry"

"I stayed up the longest when my nigga died, I poured up some more so I could stop from crying, relapsed after quitting like my second time, I just know I wanna numb the pain that's inside"

They was having the repast at our house so I didn't even go home. I went to my old place. I still kept it in case Shayla put me out sometimes.

When I got there Shayla car was there. I went in the house and she was sitting on the couch waiting for me. "Kasen" was all she said and she hobbled over to me with that boot on her leg so she can walk.

She came and pulled me onto her shoulder. Rubbing the back of my neck and placing kisses all on my jaw. "Baby just talk to me or just let me be here for you. I need you me and the kids" she said in between kisses. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. I broke down on her shoulder letting everything out. Then the song played over in my head.

"I see nothing wrong with seeing gangstas cry" then that image of him playing on KK Benz when she was about 2 popped up in my mind.

My nigga really gone.

Comment and Vote guys 🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🤎✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🖤🤎✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎