76

Kasely POV
I got home about 1last night and Sky wasn't here and my mama and daddy was sleep. Then when Tre got home he called me and told me Dre told him my brother was in jail. He really didn't give me any details just something about Trinity.

I was up eating a bowl of cereal and my daddy and mama was in the living room cause my daddy was getting ready to go to court for Pj. "You good KK you need a ride to school" "No daddy Tre on his way" I said.

I been really just focusing on my health, Nemo's health and school. I'm not trying to let anything harm my baby. About 7:45 Tre call me and say he outside and I got up and left. "Hey baby" he said getting out and opening my door.

"Oh I didn't speak to you hey need girl" he said laughing. "I can't stand you" "you love me shut up, but look I can't pick you up today I gotta leave school on lunch and go to Memphis for Dre to deliver some" "It's ok I'll tell my daddy to come get me" "I mean you can come with me if you want to" "No it's ok Ion need to miss school and you don't either but I understand" "Yea you know I'm off this shit when the baby come KK" I nodded my head as he drove to school.

Pulling up the the school I leaned over and kissed Tre and I got out going to my first period class before the tardy bell ring. It's like as soon and class was starting and I was working on my bell ringer I get called to the office.

As I go there the woman at the desk said the principal wanted to see me. I knocked on her door and she told me to come in. "yes ma'am you asked to see me" "Yes Um Kasely Riley" she said looking at a folder I guess it had my name on it. "Um well we see that you are pregnant and I was just wondering when are you due and how will you be attending school"

"Well it's still early I'm just 2 months but I'm due in December and well it shouldn't mess with my school as you know by my grades I am a good smart student" "yes you are but Trinity you know her right the one who called me about getting you into this school, she didn't say you was pregnant when we first enrolled you here, by you being pregnant and will miss some school days you already missed a week it will possibly bring our grade point average down as a school and we have been one of the top schools in Pine Bluff academically" "But how if I will do all my work once I go on maternity leave" "not the same and plus the attendance record would go down as well, look I'm sorry but next year once you're a senior I advise you to go back to the school you came from I mean it's no hard feelings you are a smart girl but we just don't need the pregnancy here at our school"

I was so dumbfounded because how can she do that. I mean I get what she was saying in a way but to reject me just because I'm pregnant. Her school may have been top academically but I have been number 1 in the state since Jr. high I could've been in college by now but my mama told me to don't skip any grades just be a teenager and I shouldn't miss my high school days. I shouldn't have listened to her I'm nothing but a Nerd like Tre call me.

I take out my phone and text Tre.

Me: Hey come get me when you leave, I
will ride with you to Memphis.

BabyTre💙🤤👨‍👩‍👦:Ok bae.

I can't believe I'm already missing on opportunities because of this pregnancy, If i didn't have any regrets then I definitely had them now. I sighed walking back to class pulling my shirt down and zipping my jacket up to hide my little growing baby bump.

Pj POV
They woke us up literally at 3 am to get breakfast and to shower for court. Nobody bothered me I really was to myself just thinking about how Trinity did me.

Court was at 9 so I chilled in my cell until they lined us up for court. Me and a couple other men was going. When we got there we sat in a section for us inmates. I looked around the room and seen my pops.

When it came my turn the judge called my case number "Case number 210035 Riley, Percy, I am charging you with assault with a deadly weapon and first degree battery, your bond is set to 27,000,000 and you are set to return to court in 7 months"

When my pops heard the bond he got up and left out. He was going to make the payment I already know that. I'm due back in court on 7 months to see if I have to get jail time but I plan on having ole boy drop the charges and shit.

After we got back to the jail as soon as I was about to chill in my cell the guard called my name "Riley you've made bail" I got up going to the front and they let me out taking me to a place where I could change my clothes and get all my shit I had.

My pops was waiting on me once I came out "Can you take me to get my car at Trinity's" "I'll let yo uncle or somebody to go get it you just chill" "I'm chilled dad, did y'all go through with my plan" "nah we just couldn't do it without you" he said and I nodded.

We pulled up to his house I was finna walk to my crib but my dad said "nah go see yo mama she worried sick" "man I literally was in jail one day" and I walked in going to her room but she was in the living room still.

"PJ are you alright, the didn't hurt you did they" she said "nah ma I'm good, I just wanna go home and rest" "you can rest here" "Ma i wanna go home and plus I need to check on stuff at the office" I said kissing her cheek and going back out the door going to my house.

When I walked in my crib I seen Sky laying on my couch sleep. I shook my head. I need take my key from her. Once I got out the shower I called my office.

"Percy Riley office this is Trinity speaking" "Bit..... Why are you at my office, if it wasn't clear yesterday you're fired" "Pj we have to provide for our son, I'm sorry about yesterday I really am I just couldn't stop you you was going to kill him" "Man I'm not trying to hear that shit, do I need to come pack yo shit for you, and as far as my son go he gone get took care of"

"I'm sorry, you was the one telling me about fucking all them girls and shit after we broke up what else was I supposed to do," "IDM TRIN I WASNT FUCKING THEM NO MORE I WAS TRYING TO WORK IT OUT WITH YOU" "I'm sorry"
"Yea you sorry alright and I'm sorry too for firing you , aye find you another Job I want you gone by today" I said and hung up in her face.

I sat on my bed and got mad all over again, I can't believe she tried to flip this shit on me. She the one fucked another nigga and called the police on me as far as me and her she don't got shit to say to me if it's not about Carter and I mean that shit.

Comment and vote guys 🤎🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾🖤🤎🤎🖤🖤🖤✊🏾🖤🖤🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🤎🖤🤎🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾🤎🖤✊🏾✊🏾✊🏾🖤✊🏾✊🏾🤎