22

Shayla POV
I waited on Kasen to get home. It was just me and KK and she said Sky was with Dre. Tre had dropped her off so when they left with they really went with those boys so much for being daddy of the year.

He finally walked in around 11. "Where you been" "I was with Dave" "So you ready to talk" Shayla about what" "Nothing in particular but just the fact YOU GOT MY DAMN SON SELLING DRUGS FOR YOU" "Man Shayla ion got time for this shit right now" "Oh but you got time for your daughters to be out here with boys and Sky still ain't came home yet she probably out there fucking and sucking the whole city dry" "so now you trynna play our daughter like a hoe man watch out" he walked passed me going upstairs peeking into KK room. "Where yo sister" "she probably still with Dre" "ok babygirl"

"Kasen wtf man some gotta give" "oh some gotta give like you want me to stop being in the game you just want me to give up my seat not gone happen I kinda like my LIL OCCUPATION" "You gone have to choose then" "so you giving me an ultimatum" he said and I stood there with my arms crossed waiting for an answer.

"You tripping shawty, every thing I do I do for you and the kids and it's been that way since I first met you and Sky so don't even go there" I was finna say something but Sky walked in.

"Sky where the hell you been and you look like you been fucking, see Kasen she get pregnant that's on you" I said and She went upstairs.

"I'm not even gone do this with you, I know you hurting about Brenda damn Shay let me just be there for you" "Kasen you got my son out here in these streets we said we wasn't gone do that he was gonna have a good legit life" "I know I fucked up damn I CANT DO THIS SHIT BY MYSELF YOU ALWAYS GONE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO DO" he sad and then KK and Sky came downstairs

"We finna go to Pj house" then they went out the front door. "See them kids never wanna be here with us anymore they will stay if it's just one of us here maybe it should be like that" "what you saying Kasen" "I'm saying imma move with my mama and you can have this shit"

"So you saying you picked your job" "FUCK SHAYLA WHEN ARE YOU GONE REALIZE ITS NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING JOB ITS ABOUT YOU NOT LOVING ME ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU'RE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY NOW AND YOU CAN HAVE SOMEBODY BETTER THAN ME" He said that and he walked out the door.

I was so hurt. Could he really be thinking I felt that way. We have big problems and ion think it's about him making all the decisions anymore. I sighed and Friendly came running down the stairs rubbing against my leg.

I was alone just me and the dog and my step mother who was like a mother to me funeral is tomorrow. My kids hate me and now I'm about to be without a husband. How did I let this get this way.

Pj POV
King and I rode the city. He kept saying he was hungry. I swear man niggas always hungry. "Aye Pj you wanna got out tonight" King said "ain't shit else to do "it's Friday and I'm gone party til the break of dawn" "Aite Sir Charles" We went to McDonald's and then we went home.

Just as I was getting settled my door bell rung. "Hey granny" "hey grandson, I didn't see you at the wake so I decided to come check on you" "I'm good and I went but grandaddy kicked me out" "HE DID WHAT" "Yep but it's cool granny, what you doing out you need to be at home" "As you may know I'm grown I'm finna go sip my wine and listen to blues" "sound like me and King need to be over there" She laughed and said "Nah this a grown folks vibe ion listen to all that shake ya ass music y'all like" "whatever granny" "Pj you know I'm here if you need me" "I know granny you always are"