26

Pj POV
After the meeting I called Trinity to see if she still was friends with the Principal at Pine Bluff High because my pops wanted me to.

"Why you flashing that smile at me Pj you're up to something" "Nah Trin just trynna get my lil sister in school" "why should I do you a favor when you was so rude to me at work" "that's my bad you know my grandma had just died and well I'm the bla

"Why you flashing that smile at me Pj you're up to something" "Nah Trin just trynna get my lil sister in school" "why should I do you a favor when you was so rude to me at work" "that's my bad you know my grandma had just died and well I'm the bla...nvm you gone do me this favor cause you love me" "Whatever yo smooth talking ass but I'm gone call her she probably gone want Mr. and Mrs. Riley to come first thing tomorrow" "just lmk and Trinity I'm sorry" "Yea whatever Pj you better be lucky I love you, see you at work tomorrow"

I smirked at her and hung up the phone. I went back in the house. "Yo pops Trin said she gone talk to her friend to see about enrolling KK in that school" "Aite, I'm finna go, make sure
yo sister go home tonight yo mama be tripping me out I tell you that" "Pop why you won't just go make it up to her you know I went over there this morning and she already missing you" "how about you go make it up to Trinity and stay out my marriage"

Little do he know I'm already working on that but that's just for me to know.

Kasely POV
I can't believe Tre and I are actually boyfriend and girlfriend who would have thought he and I. I'm a nobody it just so happens my dad was a drug lord.

"Now that we are together I don't wanna go to another school Tre" I said as we sat out back on the swing. "How you feel about it KK, you can't just stay because we together you can still go and we can still be together" "Imma miss seeing you" "girl you can see me everyday and plus I graduate this year this just gone prepare you for when I do leave" "Ok Tre"

We stayed out there talking until it got night time and I hated to go home but I decided to gone go.

When I walked in mama was Otp "Sure Terry, yes I'm free tomorrow ok see you then Goodnight" Who the hell is Terry I thought. She can't be making plans to see other people when her and daddy just broke up yesterday.

"Mama Pj talked to Trinity and she said her friend can get me into her school y'all would just have to come in the morning to sign paper work." "Ok KK, Sky staying at Dre's tonight so it's just me, you and Friendly you can sleep with me if you want to" "It's ok mama Tre said he wanted to fall asleep on the phone tonight" "mmmh ok babygirl I'll cook you some dinner" "I ate at Granny house" "Well okay then I'll be in my room."

She was acting lonely when she didn't have to be she could easily go take daddy back but she stubborn and so is daddy, ion even know what they split for maybe cause today I found out Pj working for daddy now but who knows I need to find out who this Terry guy is.

Skyla POV
I waiting on Dre to get home. I know the meeting at Pj house was over because I called him. I decided to read some more in my moms journal while I waited.

"Today was a good day my mama took me to get a cupcake because my birthday is coming up. I'll be 15. I know it's been a while since I wrote in here I feel like it's stupid but sometimes like now I get to feeling like writing in it. My mama got me two cup cakes she said it's because I might have a birthday twin out there so it'll be nice to eat one for them too. I wasn't complaining heck she actually was being a little nice to me.............. it's official my birthday happy birthday to me I'm 15 years old. I had a good day earlier but then my mama threw one of her parties and we had a house full I actually thought we was bonding today but things went back to normal quick. "SHAYLA GET YO ASS OUT HERE" my mama screamed and I hurried up to her "WHY THE HELL
YOU WASTE THAT CUP CAKE ICING ON MY FLOOR" she screamed at me
In front of her company I just looked at her and she pushed me towards my room but I fell and when I got up I locked eyes with this man who smiled at me. I hurried up and ran to my room to write this.

I was finna continue reading but Dre walked in. "Where you been" "Me and Shaydon had some to handle" "I gotta get use to you being top dog under my daddy" "girl I'm top dog with yo daddy" he said climbing on top of me giving me a kiss.

"What you do today baby" "I went to my mama house to get some clothes I was finna go see Sky but she was at Pj house and you where there too for the meeting and I didn't wanna run into you having you thinking I'm stalking you" "girl you can stalk me all night if you want to"

"Tre upstairs I fixed us some to eat yours in the oven" "cool that lil nigga probably ain't ate no home cooked meal since when we left the Beach house" "why you got him here if you can't give him a decent meal and give him discipline" "shit he asked can he live here his senior year that's my brother I told him yea" "why do you have him selling your drugs" "who do your daddy got Pj selling drugs" "see you didn't even have to go there"

I rolled my eyes and pushed him off me" "I'm sorry man come here, come here Sky" he said to me in a sexy ass voice" he began kissing my thighs and he came up to my stomach down where my pants line was and he tugged at em "take these off" "Dre noo we ain't finna have sex while yo lil brother here and plus I'm still sore from this morning" "shit Sky just let me taste you"

He slipped me out my shorts so smooth and kissed my girl through my panties. He kissed me like that for a minute until I guess he wanted the real thing. He tore my panties off they was some thongs so they was easy to rip off "Dreee why you do that" "I'll buy you some more now lay back"

I laid back and it's like soon as he had me naked from the waistline down he took a deep breath "girl you smell so good fuck that food you cooked I'm finna eat you" he kissed my clit making me arch my back, he sucked on that for a minute then he went down to my entrance sticking kiss tongue inside and out kissing it and sucking up all my juices. It felt so good he wasn't even doing it long but my legs was already shaking.

He phone started ringing in his pocket he reached under him and hit the silent button. "Sky turn over" I did as I was told. I thought he was finna pull his dick out and hit it from the back but nope I felt his tongue go back to work down there he was licking and sticking and licking and sticking I was feeling his fingers deep inside me touching my cervix.

I was so into it that I was fucking his face as he ate. I felt my climax coming but then his phone rung yet again but this time he answered it. "Hello" I was preparing myself to move cause I knew for a fact that this session was over but he tapped my ass and mouthed to me "don't move"

"Yea I gave that bag to lil Marcus." he said while on the phone but then I heard his belt unbuckle and he slapped his dick on my butt. I was not ready for no dick not while he was on the phone and Lil Tre was right in the house. I didn't get a say so cause next thing know he was sliding into me.

"Uuunh" I moaned and Dre smacked my ass indicating that I needed to be quiet. "Yea dude he the one who told me you said give it to him what you saying he don't got it anymore or some" he strokes started getting deeper and faster. I put my face into the pillow biting it because I fasho couldn't take that shit and control my moans.

"Dreeee baby" he smacked my ass again. I felt that feeling again and I know he was right behind me. I started tightening my muscles around his dick. "FUCK" he said and when he did I came all over him "Johnny Imma call you back" he threw that phone and moaned loudly.

"Damn girl why you do that shit you know I can't take it when you tighten up around my shit" "you was just supposed to be tasting me" "I couldn't lick on lil mama and talk on the phone" he said getting up taking off his shirt and his pants. What you doing" "I'm not a one round man ma and you know that take that shirt off so I can put you to bed"

I did as I was told and we ended up going about 2 more rounds until he literally fucked me to sleep.

Comment and Vote guys ❤️❤️❤️